Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 26928
-
07-01-20 19:04 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 70Any skinny girls?
Would love a recommendation for someone that's skinny, been seeing a lotta chubs out here lately.
-
07-01-20 16:23 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 67I saw Rachelina years ago when she stayed in Chicago for a spell. You're absolutely right. She dresses normally so anyone in the hallway doesn't see questionable shit and report it. But she is gorgeous (for an older lady), tight, so damn friendly, and really skilled. Is she back in town?
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 00:51 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks. I was more curious. But thanks for info.
Originally Posted by PopWorker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:49 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 377I have asked many, many providers why not AA men. Some have told me because of past bad experiences like getting cheated out of the donation (The chic on the pic told me that, I still want to fuck her brains out then stuff em back in!) Some have told me AA men are to rough sexually some have told me Because AA men are 2 long / thick for them and they don't want there pussy's wore out and stretched so they want to stay tight and stay in business longer. And there are some that will see AA men, but not if you are under 30 or 40. All the woman I have asked the question to have been white. I have never asked a Asian, black, or Spanish chic why not but some have the same clause, just not on a larger scale as white woman. All you can basically do is move on and look for someone else that will do.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:28 #13139Regular Member

Posts: 7I have been told by one it's because their boyfriend / pimp is black and won't allow it. Others are intimidated by the rumored size or have had bad experiences. Sure some are raciest but shouldn't automatically assume that.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:27 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 338Sorry, but provider's have the right to see whom ever the choose.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:18 #13137Regular Member

Posts: 7Does anyone have new number for a girl named Emma slimthick brunette from listcrawler very long hair low prices.
-
06-30-20 23:06 #13136Regular Member

Posts: 7Saw her a year or so back. Was expecting her to look better than her pictures because of the price. Not a 10 but she had a lot of stamina.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 22:26 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 99No aa
I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?
-
06-30-20 22:04 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 99I was talking about bebe. I don't know why mine post was remove.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 21:54 #13133Regular Member

Posts: 1Is she real
Does this one seem legitimate. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52190516/.
-
06-30-20 20:48 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 1636He's talking about Bebedoll.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 20:31 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 209Bebedoll Sage
I never saw her but I did see Sage a few times about 5-10 years ago. A buddy of mine who I'd have threesomes with some providers swore by her but I never saw her. I usually found better value out there.
-
06-30-20 19:38 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 452Which provider are you talking about? Seems like the original post is gone.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 19:25 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 3481Verify The Girls.
That's all well and good. But who's going to verify the girls?
Originally Posted by CellMan
[View Original Post]
To organize a group sex party takes planning before the event. Having a place to host is a big plus. Getting the guys and girls will take alot of planning ahead of time.











Reply With Quote





