Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 991 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1041 1091 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 18413
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3563

    Izzyiziziziziziz

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b3c6...e-f13374aa1a49

    Has anyone met her? I've been talking to her and I'm feeling pretty tempted but I can't find any reviews. Otherwise I may TOFTT.

  2. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb0a9...1-2bd75b85e1c4

    This is the girl who acts like a cop and pulled the scam on me. She acted very well as a FFX vice squad cop and had me and I truly believed she is a cop and I was thankful to get out of there. Until I heard that she pulled the trick on others on the forum too.
    This is why I love this board. I had heard about the fake cop scam but did not know it was this girl. I have been talking to her for a while and was probably going to pull the trigger soon. Thanks for the heads up!

  3. #3561

    Something good that comes from CV. Hahaha


  4. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is she asking 500 now?
    Her ask was over 400. I think in one of my earlier posts, the word 'over' is missing.

    So anytime ask is over 400, I start losing interest fairly quickly.

    I think all of us should just meet and invoice that dude for the difference for getting her for free and having us pay for that.

  5. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Her profile pics are accurate, but she does change her hair style quite often so it may throw you off. Read post 3147. Funny. Thats her MO saying she will rip the cash.
    So other than the dude who threw her a curve ball and got 10 minutes with her has anyone else actually fucked her? I'm curious if you set up a meeting with her and went in with this knowledge of knowing what to expect and called her on it if she'd just go with it and give you an hour or two or how it'd play out. She's cute, I'd kinda like to fuck her.

  6. #3558

    Laila

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Weird and I just wasn't comfortable. We'd been chatting / texting for over 2 weeks now but I couldn't get myself to pull the plug.

    Sometimes it just pays to wait, no matter how much the little fella screams. I do have her digits. Perhaps you should post her pics to make sure its there for everyone to see in case she takes down her profile.

    Are her pics in her current profile quite accurate?
    Yes. Her profile pics are accurate, but she does change her hair style quite often so it may throw you off. Read post 3147. Funny. Thats her MO saying she will rip the cash.

  7. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    And I'd like to know how much allowance is being given. 400-500 for her seems excessive though I guess it all depends upon one's POV.

    But once her ask was beyond 400, I excused myself and was curious who was paying that much for her..

    Darn you mongers who let the little head talk to you into paying this much and making things difficult for the rest of us...Plenty at 250-300, 350 if she hosts...
    Is she asking 500 now?

  8. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She and I have not discussed money yet, but the other posts suggest that she asks $375 to start and may negotiate down later on. She cannot host, but I can. My understanding is that $375 covers several hours or overnight. And a very full menu.
    That was my experience anyway. Again. YMMV.

  9. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to respond to your question. Clear your inbox.
    My bad. Cleared.

  10. #3554

    Sweettea333

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    And I'd like to know how much allowance is being given. 400-500 for her seems excessive though I guess it all depends upon one's POV.

    But once her ask was beyond 400, I excused myself and was curious who was paying that much for her..

    Darn you mongers who let the little head talk to you into paying this much and making things difficult for the rest of us...Plenty at 250-300, 350 if she hosts...
    She and I have not discussed money yet, but the other posts suggest that she asks $375 to start and may negotiate down later on. She cannot host, but I can. My understanding is that $375 covers several hours or overnight. And a very full menu.

  11. #3553

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaucer1478  [View Original Post]
    Good evening. Has anyone actually met Riley? My interactions with her are similar to those described, but I am curious.
    I have NOT met her. We were too far apart financially. I can NOT confirm that she's real or her pics are real.

  12. #3552

    Sweettea333

    I was in at 4. But that was last winter.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    And I'd like to know how much allowance is being given. 400-500 for her seems excessive though I guess it all depends upon one's POV.

  13. #3551

    Calling Dimples

    Been trying to respond to your question. Clear your inbox.

  14. #3550

    Yeah something seemed.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb0a9...1-2bd75b85e1c4

    This is the girl who acts like a cop and pulled the scam on me. She acted very well as a FFX vice squad cop and had me and I truly believed she is a cop and I was thankful to get out of there. Until I heard that she pulled the trick on others on the forum too.
    Weird and I just wasn't comfortable. We'd been chatting / texting for over 2 weeks now but I couldn't get myself to pull the plug.

    Sometimes it just pays to wait, no matter how much the little fella screams. I do have her digits. Perhaps you should post her pics to make sure its there for everyone to see in case she takes down her profile.

    Are her pics in her current profile quite accurate?

  15. #3549

    Sweettea33

    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how many guys are driving to the hoop after the impressive review by Dimples? LOL Feel free to PM me with details!
    And I'd like to know how much allowance is being given. 400-500 for her seems excessive though I guess it all depends upon one's POV.

    But once her ask was beyond 400, I excused myself and was curious who was paying that much for her..

    Darn you mongers who let the little head talk to you into paying this much and making things difficult for the rest of us...Plenty at 250-300, 350 if she hosts...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape