Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 9866
-
07-03-20 09:46 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 35WTF is this? Why is this guy picking on everyone? Is he a serial harasser or just a sad lunatic? Sorry for too many questions.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 08:35 #5440Douchebag

Posts: 186Four and a half inches. When it's soft. I always get the thumbs up when providers see my cock (and as we all know, these ladies never lie LOL).
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 21:21 #5439Banned Member

Posts: 660No Cheater
Really? Really?! Really?
-
07-02-20 02:20 #5438Asshole

Posts: 968Nrlmus can you help out
Theres a monger whos got a thread where he had trouble getting a SW out of his car. I recommended he talked to you since you are endorsing kidnapping. Head over there and give him some of your expert advice.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 14:54 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 2197At the onset I'd like to mention that I have absolutely nothing against people of alternative sexual orientations but OlGary don't you think with you being gay you should be contributing to gay forums instead of doing your poor man's imitations of Mr. T for us here with the staff like.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Here as far as I know most of us are dedicated pussy grabbers, pussy eaters, and pussy perpetrators. We do like to get our dicks sucked as well but you can arrange for that on the gay forums too in between taking it up your ass. Why don't you move to where you belong man?
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 14:06 #5436Banned Member

Posts: 660STDking
Take it easy Uncle Rico. Everyone gets your point. The last thing we want to witness is you with your 4 1/2 incher swinging while you're trying to punch some guy for being too loud in the lobby.
-
06-30-20 17:50 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 566Reminder
Don't forget lads that besides being a cheap mentally challenged bumbling fool (too funny) OLGulpy is a confirmed pole smoker and fudge packer:
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 07:12 #5434Asshole

Posts: 968Shut the hell up
You bumbling fool. Your the one who needs professional help, stalking my post, nobody was talking to you, you dummy. Didn't your sweet mother teach you any manners.
This bloody idiot telling people they have nothing better to do, hey, give me some hints of some fun activities you're into. Oh wait, you're out on the streets chasing pussy, never mind, Mate, sounds like you're a degenerate just like the rest of us. Wonder what makes you think you're something special, Mr Wong. Get a fucking life why don't ya, eh?
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 22:45 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 2197OlGary (Toujula / Jenshen-whatever), I say you're an idiot! What do you say?
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 16:29 #5432Banned Member

Posts: 600You, my friend, need professional help. I know it's fun to troll people here because you have nothing else to do "mate". But, come on. Join the club and have fun. Be fair to the girls and stop talking down to them.
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:54 #5431Asshole

Posts: 968I don't get it
[Deleted by Admin]
No you get it, you can read, you can also click the report post button, you won't do that because what you want to do is fight with people, the issue doesn't matter. If it did you would have done what I told you to do.
A2
-
06-27-20 14:56 #5430Asshole

Posts: 968You tell Us, Sir?
[Deleted by Admin]
What did I already tell you to do? I told you to report the post and I would take care of it. Except you don't give a shit about what he said you just want to troll him for saying it.
When you start caring and do what needs doing then I'll take care of it. Otherwise you're as big an asshole as he is.
A2
-
06-27-20 13:00 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 2197Probably because he realized that I was using metaphor and not actually suggesting for people to kidnap anyone. The street walkers by default are very vulnerable and unfortunately there are psychos among mongers too (Grogrin / OlGary comes to mind). So if a SW begins to act belligerent and wouldn't get out of the car when you ask her to I was making a suggestion that worked for me once, and that was. Fall silent and head for 93 with her in the car. The minute she begins to call on you to let her out. Pull over, let her out and continue doing what you were doing beforehand.
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
As for OlDreary, look Grogin / Toujula / Negsiro / Jenshein-whatever. Always remember that I know your signature. When I'd see it I'd set up a trap and out your sorry ass because you'd always fall for it, especially when it comes from me. Why? Because I know you hold a special place for me in your heart. On the other hand I'm sure most members already put two and two together without my help anyway. Love'ya bro. Carry on. LOL.
-
06-27-20 04:39 #5428Asshole

Posts: 968Let's talk about Nrlmus the Kidnapper
MATE, you should be the last asshole on here to speak on anyone, about ANYTHING, when you have this infamous thread here recommending mongers KIDNAP A STREET WALKER. Explain that to us, sir? We're going to talk about this for a while.
Here it is folks, in his exact words.
And the reason you didn't report this post so that we could do something would be????
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
A2
-
06-26-20 14:05 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 2197I know. There is even a song about the likes of him out there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADAVis_d3w4.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Poor Grogrin (in more ways than one).








Reply With Quote




