Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,796 to 15,810 of 28068
-
07-01-20 00:33 #12273Senior Member

Posts: 186Well said
Need to make a graph, some people need visuals. I actually prefer to see a graph.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 22:29 #12272Senior Member

Posts: 140Demand curve and supply curve- where they meet is equilibrium. On the why-Axis is price and the X-axis is quantity. An increase in price (demand) and a decrease in qty (supply) means that prices rise and qty remains the same.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
In a nutshell, nobody wants prices to go up, but the markets dictate.
-
06-30-20 21:53 #12271Regular Member

Posts: 10Jussara
Saw Jussara over the weekend. Wow she is so beautiful. Quite possibly the best set of tits I have had the pleasure to get my hands on. She is very skilled at the release. Literally had me bucking on the table so embarrassing LOL. Session wasn't perfect. Would like the sensual part to last longer, I thought she spent too much time on the therapeutic part. She was good at massage, though. Saw another reviewer that got DFK but not me. She has mouthwash in her bathroom so maybe that's reserved for regulars. If she offered DATY, DFK and Russian I would probably become a regular! Her incall was very nice and clean. She is a very nice person and great communication skills (she's still learning English). Will repeat for sure!
-
06-30-20 18:17 #12270Senior Member

Posts: 335It just depends on what you want and enjoy. Why do you care how someone spends their money?
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 17:08 #12269Regular Member

Posts: 24Sophia UTC
Saw her last month. Nothing very special, mechanical, rushed, but enthusiastic. If you're into ridiculous looking fake tans and overdone implants, she might be your thing. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 15:58 #12268Senior Member

Posts: 134Wtf
$120 for a topless jerk off? Too steep.
Go to San Bernardino or the FS places in San Diego. You can find 25-28 year old hotties to fuck for under $200.
There's no way I'm going to pay 120 just to get jerked off and look at titties when I could pay another 80 bucks and pound my cock into them! You guys are suckers paying too much for handjovs.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 15:54 #12267Senior Member

Posts: 461Hi, I sent you a PM, but both if you've seen before and since.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:36 #12266Senior Member

Posts: 39Spring Acupuncture Clinic. El Cajon
I was in the area with a friend and saw this place was open. Their rates were $35 for 30 minutes and $50 for 60 minutes.
The service providers are not young but they do the job. The other girls were busy but I did manage to get a decent massage from Nancy the owner. She is an older lady with no sense of care for her customers. I saw her storm into a room to speak to one of the girls. They could have been fuckin' but she just yapped something in Mandarin and closed the door. Since my bud went with the other girl I got Nancy. I think she could tell I was horny because during my massage I was hard when she teased and grazed it a few times. On the flip she commented on my being up right and I told her that I only wanted the massage since she was not going to be able to give me FS. She did and I was on my way. I will say she was willing to give me a HJ but that is not what I am about anymore, especially knowing there is more to be had. The other girls there although older were very friendly and my bud did get a happy ending. So if you are in the market and in El Cajon, do it to it.
-
06-30-20 10:07 #12265Regular Member

Posts: 24Sophia. UTC
Saw her last month, I won't repeat. Service was rushed, she's got a ridiculous looking fake tan, service was mechanical. There are better Brazilians out there.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 00:37 #12264Senior Member

Posts: 479The TJ Dude is now talking about massage parlors.
-
06-29-20 22:36 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 529Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
Why do you think it's there?
A2
-
06-29-20 22:19 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 479Also, multiple ads come up with that number, all with different photos.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Rub maps has it as having a location on Camino Del Rio.
Seems scammy.
-
06-29-20 21:31 #12261Banned Member

Posts: 3075Those pictures are hot because they are of swimsuit model Nicki Andrea.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
https://gramho.com/profile/nicki_andrea/9611413
-
06-29-20 21:19 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 130Tiffany
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138077
If anyone has experience or tries this one, please leave a review. Very curious.
-
06-29-20 21:13 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 461Recently or pre-pandemic times?
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





