Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7844
-
06-29-20 16:50 #2444Regular Member

Posts: 7Crystal
Well my first attempt in this area was not a positive one. Met with Crystal this afternoon.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/058715209730
Opted for an hour session. About 5 minutes in the hotel phone started ringing and it was the front desk. She kept telling them that "he" was on the way to pay the bill now. I assume she was talking about her "handler". After that was over, went about another 10 minutes and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a guy calling her that was telling her what to do. She then hung up with him and then told me that the hotel staff was going to be coming into the room on and off for the net few hours due to backed up pipes.
At this point, it was advised that it was time to go. Mistakenly I took care of the business part when I first got there. Again, opted for an hour, got around 15 minutes and even that 15 minutes was interrupted several times by phone calls.
I sure miss South Florida when it comes to things like this. Much easier down there. I went with her because the only reviews on here were positive compared to so many others that were a mix or just plain bad. Even then, I couldn't get it right and had a horrible time.
-
06-29-20 10:53 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 2277757 in Hartford is not the same girl.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 08:41 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 304You might want to follow up.
You should read post #7757 in the Hartford section.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
06-29-20 07:30 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 1000Bless Me Father For I have Sinned
Since I have my super fan (s) tracking me I thought I would do a quick Poo re-cap for the month of June and allow everyone to live vicariously through my exploits.
June was a better than average month for me. I met a bunch of new women and made some friends who I hope to continue to see. There was Crystal who my first report about this month was actually from May but she did make a reappearance and brought along a friend (Mel) with her to help out. Mel was awesome herself and works well with others even her friend Allie who enjoyed swallowing one of my loads. Great time nothing better than two lovelies tending your cock with mouth and tongue.
I made acquaintances with a few locally famous Ladies such as Jasmine and Bella. Bella was heaven, Jasmine needed a shower but still performed admirably. Jasmine's roommate, the little blond who's name I cannot remember gave great head but wasn't exactly my body type (Bella is my type) so she only got to mouth me twice. Once for me and once for me to get Jasmines number.
Then there was Mrs. Flexible. It was the combination of the name and picture that drew me in. The picture was old but she was flexible able to bend over my center console perfectly.
The month ended with my previous post. I am not sure her name was Diamond she gave me another but I can say it wasn't the girl in the picture or that pic was an old one. Very nice head, not the greatest to look at but neither am I.
No, No I never have banged bareback, or allow anything with scabs to touch me and my precious. I do embellish a bit in my posts and lie about my truck color. It isn't red it's blue (that's a lie too). Dam I am too transparent. I do not report the freebies I get such as your Mom or sister I only report on the the paid for ones. I even shared a few numbers this month with a couple of lucky Mongers. Thanks isn't necessary as I do this solely for pleasure. I may slow down a bit as I have burned through everyone I have wanted to meet. Seeking Arrangement was getting boring. It started to remind me of the AMPs where it was always the same.
Variety is the spice of life or some such. I think I read that somewhere's when I had time to read.
Poo. Signing off for June.
-
06-29-20 06:43 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 2147Diamond with scabs
Here is the one I am reporting.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/930290521768
I was at the house yesterday and walked out. The photos are about three or four years ago.
-
06-29-20 00:19 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 792Know who you are talking about first
What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't have any scabs her body is smooth. And that's not her rate either. The girl your talking about is her cousin who was trying to make some money out of her apartment that was her 2 special I did not partake in. The girl you saw was not diamond.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 22:58 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 227She's cool, kinda bigger than the pics show, very cool lady more like late 40's.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
Big ass, so so head game.
Gets really wet.
Daty she got off. Went to start some missionary.
Asked me to go doggie, can take a solid pounding, likes a spanking, came all over me. Sloppy dripping, good time.
Pulled of the hat spread her cheeks and busted on her brown eye.
Told me next time I'll get a greek lesson.
-
06-28-20 18:27 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 2147Cats are the least of your worries
The girl has scabs that could scare anyone away. I text her and she was willing to spend hh for. 5. I left an earlier review on her and waiting it to be posted.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 18:00 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 792She's been in my regular rotation for a while. I agree although she's alot less cuter than the pics but she does give good head. She has cats so those who are allergic be aware.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:06 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 227I met up with her Saturday, she's cool, definitely older (late 40's) and a bigger thicker woman but she can take a thumping.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
Big soft implants which were fine. Clean room off 84 by a car dealer. BBBJ was ok, gets really wet. Is ok with pictures & video.
She will go bare if you desire.
I'd see her again, she's not spectacular but she is very nice and I prefer a mature woman over strung out younger girls.
Damage was 1 for hh.
-
06-28-20 16:56 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 2147Why would you touch Diamond?
I scheduled a 11 am date with Diamond today, the one in the link Poo posted. Bronx ave in Waterbury, I walked up to the second floor. Diamond answered the door. Her face was filled with pimples and scabs, her sister was in the background. I said to myself I need to figure out an exit. There is no way this girls is touching my pecker. Thats when I said who is the person in the background I'm leaving.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
I don't know how anyone would make Diamond put her lips on any parts of your body, she has the big A written all over her.
So now I see "ILOVETHATPOO" visit Diamond today, I'm saying to myself, wait a minute, Poo just visit Alley a day or two ago.
I did some investigating and noticed that Poo visit a woman on June 28,25, 24,22,19,18 and I stopped searching after that.
So I have to say ILOVETHATPOO is full of shit. There is no fucking way someone can see an 6 Escorts in 10 day, I'm sure there is more then 6.
Now I know why he has over 500 reviews, he is full of shit.
Anyway, stay away from Diamond if you have a wife or girlfriend.
-
06-28-20 15:32 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 110Just a note.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
She allows BBFS and cip.
-
06-28-20 15:19 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 345Any Info would be appreciated
She was around before Covid -19 and she is back anyone.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/295721179831
-
06-28-20 10:55 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 39Best meetups and deals
Asks for Cashapp deposit, I bailed as soon as she said that.
Originally Posted by Michaeldangelo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 08:52 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 1000An Add That Lives Up To It's Promise
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/930290521768
This advertisement grabbed my attention. I love it when a woman says she is the best and can follow through on her bragging without gagging. Since I had some free time I decided to see for myself if it was true. It pretty much was, though I didn't get to sample the twofer deal but, the one I did have was exceptional at her head game. She isn't as cute as the pictures online and her body wasn't tight but she was very nice with a clean apt and skilled orally. She gets a 8. 5 out of 10 on the Poo Mouth Meter. Great tongue with occasional deep throat action. She worked me perfectly until I spurted the reward into her mouth. The finish was great as well. She kept going until I was thoroughly drained and satisfied. A big spit and I left 60 lighter but a very happy man who will be returning to sample her and hopefully a friend next time.
Poo.











Reply With Quote




