Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 1422 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 26924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13109
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what fellas.

    I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.

    They use this system called TNA Board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com

    All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.

    Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.

    So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.
    It's a regional thing, just like how eccie is to texas. They've been around for quite some time.

  2. #13108

    TNA Board

    I'll tell you what fellas.

    I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.

    They use this system called TNA Board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com

    All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.

    Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.

    So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.

  3. #13107
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    Nane if the escort they were using?

  4. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.
    I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!

  5. #13105

    Be Careful

    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.

  6. #13104

    Glad I saw this first

    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    First post, but been reading these forums for a long time.

    I recently had a dream, well second as the first was about 8 months back, with Sage. She has gone by other names in the past. Her looks are amazing and the pictures are of her. But, that is about all that is good. I thought that maybe the first time we met, she was just having a rough time in her life. She did not seem to care about the job nor does she even want to. She complains a lot about her body hurting. I was hoping that this time would be different. The first time, she would not even take anything off. This time, she only took some of it off. She allowed me to give her a massage and she is into lite biting on her shoulders. Kissing was not allowed. She does not want to give a BJ, even if it is covered. At one point, she said she wanted to go take some pot. When she returned, she cried telling me that she hates her body and how she does not even enjoy sex. She was considering her date for the next day as she does not want to be doing this. She really enjoys cuddling, but if you try to touch her in anyway, she will say "Please stop".

    I highly recommend to look somewhere else. The damage was $$ for 2 hours.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sage-emeralds
    I nearly TOFTT, sucks that happened to you. Thanks for the heads up.

  7. #13103

    Madeline Moral

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?

  8. #13102

    Reina

    She's been reviewed before. Do a quick search here for Lincoln and you'll find a recent review. She works out if a motel on Devon and Lincoln. Heavy H user, decent body and BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing her on this forum. Anyone have any insights? She's on my way to work so thinking a quick stop may be possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52201910/#.

  9. #13101

    Bebedoll

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    There's Montero who's around 48-49 https://www.milfmonterochicago.com/.

    Bebedoll http://www.bebedoll.com/.
    Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.

  10. #13100

    Reina

    I don't recall seeing her on this forum. Anyone have any insights? She's on my way to work so thinking a quick stop may be possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52201910/#.

  11. #13099
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Rachelina? Thanks!6

    .
    www.sexyrachelinafla.net

    Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.

  12. #13098

    Link please

    Do you have a link for Rachelina? Thanks!6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Montero; I had considered her, but won't now.

    I second your vote on Debra Hollander and Rachelina, have seem them both and they offer great oral skills.
    .

  13. #13097

    Winter

    Hello fellow mongers, I've been out of the game for the past 7 months but I've been tempted by this ad. I tried finding more info on her but I couldn't find any reviews here or anywhere else. Has anyone seen her before? I would appreciate any input.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/3124805168

  14. #13096

    Zarah Sahara

    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara

    I saw Zarah last month as the other couple girls I usually see were bunkered down out of Corona fear. I probably should have done likewise, but my "little man" made me seek out an alternative. At 4 bills she's pricier than the girls I usually see, but I was a bit desperate, and I have a thing for Indian girls anyway, so I bit.

    TLDR, will not repeat. Read on for details. Noting horrible, just a couple negative things I can't overlook.

    I texted her and got a reply within about 10 minutes, asking to verify my identity and different options as to do so. Se has a strong twitter presence, so I felt comfortable giving her my Linkedln profile and sent an e-mail from my work address (disguised as a standard letter answering questions about my company) and set up and appointment. She lives in a nice basement apartment in a good neighborhood with a roommate (who left for the session) and a VERY large dog, caged for the session.

    Parking was easy and free.

    She meet me at the door in a cute dress, and wow, is she cute! She took my deposit and checked in with her roommate, then we went to her room and starting wit some DFK. She smelled as though she some a little weed before the session and her kiss tasted the same. She complemented me on my kissing, and I suggested we get more comfortable. She took off her shirt and bra, and I immediately noticed that he breats were sagging slightly. They were pretty small too, which makes me doubt her age claim of 28, unless Mother Nature was a bit unkind to her. I kissed her tits for a bit before moving don and took off her panties. FIV were allowed, and I was able to get three fingers in easily. TOO easily, and I was worried that she was too loose to fully enjoy. I decided o go don on her, and immediately noticed the smell. Not overwhelming, but she obviously didn't bathe immediately before our session, which I always assumed was common courtesy.

    She retuned the vapor, and he technique was rather sloppy and toothy. I stopped her and motioned at the cover, which she put on and help me inside. Just as I feared, SHE. IS. LOOSE! I'm not a huge guy, but I felt like I would fall in at any moment! And she queefed so much that it had a difficult time keeping it up. I was able to finish in her mouth (spit) cleaned my sle up with a moist towel she brought, dressed and left.

    She's a nice girl, attractive and a nice personality, but her hygiene issues are a huge turnoff for me, and her looseness completely ruins it. IF you're a really big guy yourself that has a hard time finding a girl that can take you, give her a shot, just make sure to request her to take a shower beforehand. As for me, I'm going too wait for my regular girls to get back on the market.
    Her page says she has DDs too. I guess I'm glad she never got back to me when I tried setting something up.

  15. #13095

    Zarah. Sahara

    https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara

    I saw Zarah last month as the other couple girls I usually see were bunkered down out of Corona fear. I probably should have done likewise, but my "little man" made me seek out an alternative. At 4 bills she's pricier than the girls I usually see, but I was a bit desperate, and I have a thing for Indian girls anyway, so I bit.

    TLDR, will not repeat. Read on for details. Noting horrible, just a couple negative things I can't overlook.

    I texted her and got a reply within about 10 minutes, asking to verify my identity and different options as to do so. Se has a strong twitter presence, so I felt comfortable giving her my Linkedln profile and sent an e-mail from my work address (disguised as a standard letter answering questions about my company) and set up and appointment. She lives in a nice basement apartment in a good neighborhood with a roommate (who left for the session) and a VERY large dog, caged for the session.

    Parking was easy and free.

    She meet me at the door in a cute dress, and wow, is she cute! She took my deposit and checked in with her roommate, then we went to her room and starting wit some DFK. She smelled as though she some a little weed before the session and her kiss tasted the same. She complemented me on my kissing, and I suggested we get more comfortable. She took off her shirt and bra, and I immediately noticed that he breats were sagging slightly. They were pretty small too, which makes me doubt her age claim of 28, unless Mother Nature was a bit unkind to her. I kissed her tits for a bit before moving don and took off her panties. FIV were allowed, and I was able to get three fingers in easily. TOO easily, and I was worried that she was too loose to fully enjoy. I decided o go don on her, and immediately noticed the smell. Not overwhelming, but she obviously didn't bathe immediately before our session, which I always assumed was common courtesy.

    She retuned the vapor, and he technique was rather sloppy and toothy. I stopped her and motioned at the cover, which she put on and help me inside. Just as I feared, SHE. IS. LOOSE! I'm not a huge guy, but I felt like I would fall in at any moment! And she queefed so much that it had a difficult time keeping it up. I was able to finish in her mouth (spit) cleaned my sle up with a moist towel she brought, dressed and left.

    She's a nice girl, attractive and a nice personality, but her hygiene issues are a huge turnoff for me, and her looseness completely ruins it. IF you're a really big guy yourself that has a hard time finding a girl that can take you, give her a shot, just make sure to request her to take a shower beforehand. As for me, I'm going too wait for my regular girls to get back on the market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape