Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 26922
-
06-29-20 19:02 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 762Nane if the escort they were using?
Originally Posted by LookingForHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 16:10 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 338I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 14:05 #13105Regular Member

Posts: 20Be Careful
Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
-
06-29-20 13:42 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 36Glad I saw this first
I nearly TOFTT, sucks that happened to you. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DevMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 13:41 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 36Madeline Moral
https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral
Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
-
06-29-20 12:46 #13102Senior Member

Posts: 44Reina
She's been reviewed before. Do a quick search here for Lincoln and you'll find a recent review. She works out if a motel on Devon and Lincoln. Heavy H user, decent body and BJ.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 23:48 #13101Senior Member

Posts: 99Bebedoll
Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 22:29 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 78Reina
I don't recall seeing her on this forum. Anyone have any insights? She's on my way to work so thinking a quick stop may be possible.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52201910/#.
-
06-28-20 21:55 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 430www.sexyrachelinafla.net
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.
-
06-28-20 17:15 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 225Link please
Do you have a link for Rachelina? Thanks!6
.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 15:43 #13097Senior Member

Posts: 44Winter
Hello fellow mongers, I've been out of the game for the past 7 months but I've been tempted by this ad. I tried finding more info on her but I couldn't find any reviews here or anywhere else. Has anyone seen her before? I would appreciate any input.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/3124805168
-
06-28-20 14:22 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 142Zarah Sahara
Her page says she has DDs too. I guess I'm glad she never got back to me when I tried setting something up.
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 13:36 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 81Zarah. Sahara
https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara
I saw Zarah last month as the other couple girls I usually see were bunkered down out of Corona fear. I probably should have done likewise, but my "little man" made me seek out an alternative. At 4 bills she's pricier than the girls I usually see, but I was a bit desperate, and I have a thing for Indian girls anyway, so I bit.
TLDR, will not repeat. Read on for details. Noting horrible, just a couple negative things I can't overlook.
I texted her and got a reply within about 10 minutes, asking to verify my identity and different options as to do so. Se has a strong twitter presence, so I felt comfortable giving her my Linkedln profile and sent an e-mail from my work address (disguised as a standard letter answering questions about my company) and set up and appointment. She lives in a nice basement apartment in a good neighborhood with a roommate (who left for the session) and a VERY large dog, caged for the session.
Parking was easy and free.
She meet me at the door in a cute dress, and wow, is she cute! She took my deposit and checked in with her roommate, then we went to her room and starting wit some DFK. She smelled as though she some a little weed before the session and her kiss tasted the same. She complemented me on my kissing, and I suggested we get more comfortable. She took off her shirt and bra, and I immediately noticed that he breats were sagging slightly. They were pretty small too, which makes me doubt her age claim of 28, unless Mother Nature was a bit unkind to her. I kissed her tits for a bit before moving don and took off her panties. FIV were allowed, and I was able to get three fingers in easily. TOO easily, and I was worried that she was too loose to fully enjoy. I decided o go don on her, and immediately noticed the smell. Not overwhelming, but she obviously didn't bathe immediately before our session, which I always assumed was common courtesy.
She retuned the vapor, and he technique was rather sloppy and toothy. I stopped her and motioned at the cover, which she put on and help me inside. Just as I feared, SHE. IS. LOOSE! I'm not a huge guy, but I felt like I would fall in at any moment! And she queefed so much that it had a difficult time keeping it up. I was able to finish in her mouth (spit) cleaned my sle up with a moist towel she brought, dressed and left.
She's a nice girl, attractive and a nice personality, but her hygiene issues are a huge turnoff for me, and her looseness completely ruins it. IF you're a really big guy yourself that has a hard time finding a girl that can take you, give her a shot, just make sure to request her to take a shower beforehand. As for me, I'm going too wait for my regular girls to get back on the market.
-
06-28-20 12:06 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 108Jackiee Lombard
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10753312
This is a new girl that has started showing up around here but no reviews. I'm trying to set something up but was wondering if anyone else has partaken yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated beforehand, otherwise I'll report back later.
-
06-28-20 09:35 #13093Banned Member

Posts: 20Rachelina
I have seen Rachelina several times when she has been in the Chicago area. Since I am an older guy I appreciate a woman who offers some intimacy and emotional connection along with excellent skills. Rachelina is not a wild child or a total freak but she is more of a courtesan for modern times. If we lived in the same city I could see her becoming a friend and frequent dinner companion.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
My only regret is that I was aware of her for a few years before taking the plunge with her. All those wasted blowjobs, sigh.












Reply With Quote





