Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 1422 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13112

    Not Illegal

    Absolutely not, law enforcement can use many tactics to set you up in sting operations. You're probably thinking of entrapment, which is a very difficult defense to prove and often times unsuccessful in court. Either way, caution and common sense are a must in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?

  2. #13111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Phone Number Switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    If a girl you've been seeing suddenly has a different phone number wouldn't you be suspicious? I would call and confirm the same girl I've been seeing is at the new different phone number.

  3. #13110
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?

  4. #13109
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what fellas.

    I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.

    They use this system called TNA Board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com

    All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.

    Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.

    So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.
    It's a regional thing, just like how eccie is to texas. They've been around for quite some time.

  5. #13108

    TNA Board

    I'll tell you what fellas.

    I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.

    They use this system called TNA Board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com

    All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.

    Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.

    So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.

  6. #13107
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    Nane if the escort they were using?

  7. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.
    I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!

  8. #13105

    Be Careful

    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.

  9. #13104

    Glad I saw this first

    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    First post, but been reading these forums for a long time.

    I recently had a dream, well second as the first was about 8 months back, with Sage. She has gone by other names in the past. Her looks are amazing and the pictures are of her. But, that is about all that is good. I thought that maybe the first time we met, she was just having a rough time in her life. She did not seem to care about the job nor does she even want to. She complains a lot about her body hurting. I was hoping that this time would be different. The first time, she would not even take anything off. This time, she only took some of it off. She allowed me to give her a massage and she is into lite biting on her shoulders. Kissing was not allowed. She does not want to give a BJ, even if it is covered. At one point, she said she wanted to go take some pot. When she returned, she cried telling me that she hates her body and how she does not even enjoy sex. She was considering her date for the next day as she does not want to be doing this. She really enjoys cuddling, but if you try to touch her in anyway, she will say "Please stop".

    I highly recommend to look somewhere else. The damage was $$ for 2 hours.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sage-emeralds
    I nearly TOFTT, sucks that happened to you. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #13103

    Madeline Moral

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?

  11. #13102

    Reina

    She's been reviewed before. Do a quick search here for Lincoln and you'll find a recent review. She works out if a motel on Devon and Lincoln. Heavy H user, decent body and BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing her on this forum. Anyone have any insights? She's on my way to work so thinking a quick stop may be possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52201910/#.

  12. #13101

    Bebedoll

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    There's Montero who's around 48-49 https://www.milfmonterochicago.com/.

    Bebedoll http://www.bebedoll.com/.
    Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.

  13. #13100

    Reina

    I don't recall seeing her on this forum. Anyone have any insights? She's on my way to work so thinking a quick stop may be possible.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52201910/#.

  14. #13099
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Rachelina? Thanks!6

    .
    www.sexyrachelinafla.net

    Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.

  15. #13098

    Link please

    Do you have a link for Rachelina? Thanks!6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Montero; I had considered her, but won't now.

    I second your vote on Debra Hollander and Rachelina, have seem them both and they offer great oral skills.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape