Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 24837
-
06-28-20 19:08 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 154Blair. 7290
Hello Gentlemen,
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
I have been out of the game for a while, as have most of us due to all the crises in the world these days. Nevertheless, I had some free time on my hands this Sunday afternoon and you might say I put it to use taking one for the team.
There have been a few inquiries about Blair. I was certainly intrigued by her photos. Since no D I ladies work on Sundays I thought I might try out and unknown commodity.
Communication was responsive and informative. She even sent a specific verification picture I requested.
She is currently staying in a hotel off Post road and I-70. The room was fairly clean with no unusual odors. She does have a new puppy in the room, but that presented no problem for me. She was freshly showred and looked pretty much like her pictures. She's not a spinner, per se. But she's also not terribly overweight. If you like a little cushion for your cushion. You'd be very happy. .
She does not allow any kissing above the neck. Claims she never really has and it's always been a germ thing for her not a personal thing. I was only there for a short visit, so there weren't too many other rules I was concerned with. She was receptive to any of my suggestions and actually offered a fairly decent sloppy BBBJ. A little practice and training with someone she trusted and I imagined she would be excellent. .
She quoted me 160 for a half and 260 for an hour. Since I didn't have much time, the half hour was suitable. And I would have to say all in all. Worth taking one for the team.
She is safe, pleasant company, pretty cute and maybe just needs a little more experience. This is one instance where I happily took one for the team!
Happy hunting,
Daniel.
-
06-28-20 18:12 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 67Brads?
Do you know if she's on the brads instagram page. I think I see someone that could be her. Only asking so I can put a picture to someone I may want to see.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:05 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 421Nah tits too small, not nearly as tatted.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 14:46 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 567Wyp is
Whats Your Price or What'syourprice.com.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 11:42 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 421What's WYP.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 07:17 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 78Heidi?
Is this the Heidi you're referencing?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/52183074/
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 02:49 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 1016Lillie
I have luck with this provider. Donation is pretty reasonable, too.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/52200389/
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by MassGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 13:35 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 1395Was on WYP and saw a pic of a 30 year old bartender named SQ from Cumbergland
Could it be the same SQ from USA? I dropped off when they wanted a photo and for you to buy coin donations to send to the ladies to get them to respond. WYP is BS for me.
-
06-27-20 13:20 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 1095Any specifics
BBBJ? DFK / LFK? Etc.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 02:35 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 244If you find one please let me know. Bre was probably the best provider in Indy. She was clean, great to talk with, not a clock watcher and seemed to truly enjoy what she was doing.
Originally Posted by MassGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 00:54 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Ashley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/52076287/#.
Pretty cool chick. Pics are her, but the long hair is a wig. Qv for 80. Would repeat.
-
06-26-20 22:13 #13981Regular Member

Posts: 12Tabby
Met with Tabby today and she is like fine wine getting better with age. She kinda puts the rest of them to shame. She is like the energizer bunny she never stops! Everytime I meet with her she pulls out all of the stops and is so accommodating. Worth twice what her rates are and definitely worth the experience!
-
06-26-20 21:35 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 53I would be a little concerned that without Tabby there to keep her on task she may get pretty mechanical. That was not the case when they were together just a vibe I got. Hopefully I'm full of crap and she's a star.
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 19:26 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 66Chocolate
With Bre long gone and Callie seemingly out of touch. Does anybody know any other chocolate providers?
-
06-26-20 15:52 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 31Shyne from DI
Anyone any luck with Shyne from DI. Want to take the plunge. But want to know how she is since she went on her. Was with tabby.











Reply With Quote





