Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13992

    Blair. 7290

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Blair? She's been posting for about a month and no reviews here, is now doing duos. Thinking about bagging a double before lockdown!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/878494880875
    Hello Gentlemen,

    I have been out of the game for a while, as have most of us due to all the crises in the world these days. Nevertheless, I had some free time on my hands this Sunday afternoon and you might say I put it to use taking one for the team.

    There have been a few inquiries about Blair. I was certainly intrigued by her photos. Since no D I ladies work on Sundays I thought I might try out and unknown commodity.

    Communication was responsive and informative. She even sent a specific verification picture I requested.

    She is currently staying in a hotel off Post road and I-70. The room was fairly clean with no unusual odors. She does have a new puppy in the room, but that presented no problem for me. She was freshly showred and looked pretty much like her pictures. She's not a spinner, per se. But she's also not terribly overweight. If you like a little cushion for your cushion. You'd be very happy. .

    She does not allow any kissing above the neck. Claims she never really has and it's always been a germ thing for her not a personal thing. I was only there for a short visit, so there weren't too many other rules I was concerned with. She was receptive to any of my suggestions and actually offered a fairly decent sloppy BBBJ. A little practice and training with someone she trusted and I imagined she would be excellent. .

    She quoted me 160 for a half and 260 for an hour. Since I didn't have much time, the half hour was suitable. And I would have to say all in all. Worth taking one for the team.

    She is safe, pleasant company, pretty cute and maybe just needs a little more experience. This is one instance where I happily took one for the team!

    Happy hunting,

    Daniel.

  2. #13991

    Brads?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    She does BBBJ but cim is very YMMV, she is very new to all this! Also some of you might recognize her from dancing at Brads.
    Do you know if she's on the brads instagram page. I think I see someone that could be her. Only asking so I can put a picture to someone I may want to see.

  3. #13990
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Could it be the same SQ from USA? I dropped off when they wanted a photo and for you to buy coin donations to send to the ladies to get them to respond. WYP is BS for me.
    Nah tits too small, not nearly as tatted.

  4. #13989

    Wyp is

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    What's WYP.
    Whats Your Price or What'syourprice.com.

  5. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Could it be the same SQ from USA? I dropped off when they wanted a photo and for you to buy coin donations to send to the ladies to get them to respond. WYP is BS for me.
    What's WYP.

  6. #13987

    Heidi?

    Is this the Heidi you're referencing?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/52183074/

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Interesting question.

    Heidi gets into it more than any other provider I've been with. You can tell she really enjoys giving head she moans the hole time she is sucking. Down side is she doesn't like CIM, but will for a price.

    Nikki advertises as trailer park hollywood. Gives great head doesn't stop until the job is done, or after it's done. She swallows ever drop.

    Alyssa good skills with a variety of techniques. But she doesn't have the endurance to always finish the job. Allows CIM, but doesn't swallow.

    I had a redheaded girl on the south west side I met for car dates by the name of Riley lost touch about a year ago. Met for car play mostly. She was mechanical, but always got the job done. CIM, and some times would swallow.

    Jessica advertised as just right Jessica. Very enthusiastic oral skills. She had a thing for going back and forth from pussy to head. She really got off on tasting herself off your cock. Said she loved when you came in her mouth.

    Tiny a redhead that came into town from Illinois periodically. Lovely oral skills, but she enjoyed receiving, as much as giving.

  7. #13986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Lillie

    I have luck with this provider. Donation is pretty reasonable, too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/52200389/

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    With Bre long gone and Callie seemingly out of touch. Does anybody know any other chocolate providers?

  8. #13985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Was on WYP and saw a pic of a 30 year old bartender named SQ from Cumbergland

    Could it be the same SQ from USA? I dropped off when they wanted a photo and for you to buy coin donations to send to the ladies to get them to respond. WYP is BS for me.

  9. #13984

    Any specifics

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/52076287/#.

    Pretty cool chick. Pics are her, but the long hair is a wig. Qv for 80. Would repeat.
    BBBJ? DFK / LFK? Etc.

  10. #13983
    If you find one please let me know. Bre was probably the best provider in Indy. She was clean, great to talk with, not a clock watcher and seemed to truly enjoy what she was doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    With Bre long gone and Callie seemingly out of touch. Does anybody know any other chocolate providers?

  11. #13982

    Saw Ashley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/52076287/#.

    Pretty cool chick. Pics are her, but the long hair is a wig. Qv for 80. Would repeat.

  12. #13981

    Tabby

    Met with Tabby today and she is like fine wine getting better with age. She kinda puts the rest of them to shame. She is like the energizer bunny she never stops! Everytime I meet with her she pulls out all of the stops and is so accommodating. Worth twice what her rates are and definitely worth the experience!

  13. #13980
    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any luck with Shyne from DI. Want to take the plunge. But want to know how she is since she went on her. Was with tabby.
    I would be a little concerned that without Tabby there to keep her on task she may get pretty mechanical. That was not the case when they were together just a vibe I got. Hopefully I'm full of crap and she's a star.

  14. #13979

    Chocolate

    With Bre long gone and Callie seemingly out of touch. Does anybody know any other chocolate providers?

  15. #13978

    Shyne from DI

    Anyone any luck with Shyne from DI. Want to take the plunge. But want to know how she is since she went on her. Was with tabby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape