Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21826
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    This is a game that I look forward to the highlights of as well as the stadium where game takes place.
    Me too, with baited breath.

  2. #21825

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.
    What other shop was Emily at? I heard they had another pretty girl Coco but she's no longer there. Any one knows where she went?

  3. #21824

    6*

    I just got back from my favorite spot, and unload one whole week worth of cum.

    I feel so tired and need to get some rest for tomorrow.

  4. #21823

    This stadium has run its course.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.
    It needs to change its players. They been giving up to many Homerun's there pitchers are getting tired It's better to go to the new stadiums that are just opening up. Take me out to the balls game take me out to the crowd suck on my penis an cracker jacks. La la la laaaaaa. That's all I got so far. LOL. The teams getting lots of rest this weekend in San Clemente. No sunset tonite to cloudy.

  5. #21822
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have a game in the lovely town of Lake Forest next week.

    TBD.
    This is a game that I look forward to the highlights of as well as the stadium where game takes place.

  6. #21821

    6* bolsa

    Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.

  7. #21820
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna  [View Original Post]
    Went to 6* and had Grace - 2 on the massage and then 10 minute flip. Everything on the table but with that tummy and tattoo. I just want to bust and leave as fast as I could. She did have a 10 for attitude, HE and communications. . 4 & . 4. 30 minutes on a 60 min appt.

    Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.
    Place is a good rub and tug for the money. If you're willing to go back I recommend trying out Annie. If it wasn't for the stupid curtains that place would be much better.

  8. #21819
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog777  [View Original Post]
    I think it's call honey blue. There is one called silver too just off the freeway. Clean one toon in a office building. Find them one the bedpage. You'll be happy.
    Ah, they are not really massage parlors. Looked and could not find any of them.

  9. #21818

    Michelle / vipnurugoddess Back in the Scene

    Looks like Michelle's finally back this week in CM, fingers crossed she'll have more weekends soon. Looking forward to scheduling a session with her again.

  10. #21817
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna  [View Original Post]
    Went to 6* and had Grace - 2 on the massage and then 10 minute flip. Everything on the table but with that tummy and tattoo. I just want to bust and leave as fast as I could. She did have a 10 for attitude, HE and communications. . 4 & . 4. 30 minutes on a 60 min appt.

    Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.
    Good job team player way to step up to the plate.

  11. #21816

    Double Header

    Went to 6* and had Grace - 2 on the massage and then 10 minute flip. Everything on the table but with that tummy and tattoo. I just want to bust and leave as fast as I could. She did have a 10 for attitude, HE and communications. . 4 & . 4. 30 minutes on a 60 min appt.

    Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.

  12. #21815
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBox  [View Original Post]
    Haha agree on Emily! But papasan texted me a photo of the girls working and I was turned off immediately. LOL.

    Emily is definitely the only one worth while there!

    Niki must be new as she was the center of the photo, but man everyone else aside from Emily reminds me of Thai girly boys.
    They also have Bailey in the picture with Nancy as her name!

  13. #21814
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    You are a dirty bird. LOL.
    Can you blame me?

  14. #21813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdeezy22  [View Original Post]
    Veronica from bodycare (don't know if she was original nuruguru) offers a really good nuru, she's on Instagram.
    Do you know her handle on Instagram? Thanks!!

  15. #21812

    Spring training Game #5

    Looks like we have a game in the lovely town of Lake Forest next week.

    TBD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape