Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 18329
-
06-29-20 22:41 #15074Senior Member

Posts: 49Apple
Finally made it to Apple. Had a nice dream with Yumi. Early 40's skinny nice rack. $70 house 100 tip. DM if you want details.
-
06-29-20 17:42 #15073Senior Member

Posts: 117One other thing I forgot to mention, the communication is so bad with the girls, don't end up getting the wrong girl, the one I saw has a tattoo on her stomach. If you don't see that tattoo, then that's not Linda and who knows what you'll get.
Originally Posted by Fitfun7723
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 16:32 #15072Senior Member

Posts: 117Linda
I think my last review in the escort section was too long, so I'll do a shorter one this time.
Headed to 1021, then remembered a post about someone paying 170 for a covered BJ I think I think it was and decided to try something different, so I rolled the dice on Lillys in Cranston. I didn't even know they were open, just had the number saved in my phone from a long time ago and gave it a shot, I have no link, so if you're interested, just do a search, its the same number.
Met Linda who I had never seen before, short, nice body with enormous breasts that turned out to just be padding and were actually like a B cup, nice ass in tiny little shorts, probably early 30's I would guess, pretty face. I got nervous and thought maybe it was too good to be true and it was a setup, but it went fine. Nice girl, but knew no English at all, not even one word, everything was done by pointing or using a translator app on her phone.
40 to the house, 120 for covered BJ and covered FS, only position was CG because it was too much hassle with the language barrier to try to ask if she wanted to switch positions, but she was really into it and seemed to enjoy it. Both of us had face masks on from start to finish, I felt like I was in some kind of porn fetish video or something.
Pros: Very attractive, great performance and no drama or BS. Excellent value for the money spent in my opinion.
Cons: No A / C, just a fan in the window, both of us sweating a little by the end. Also, I had to wait 20 minutes in the room alone because she was with another customer in another room when I got there, but we never saw each other, just his feet when he was walking out.
-
06-28-20 11:59 #15071Senior Member

Posts: 2121Questions remain.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
Is this now a FS spa?
Do we need to keep masks on when alone with the girl?
Cost for an elevated menu?
Strange new showers, the old ones were not bad, almost like the ones at OS. Harmony had the nastyest followed by FE before they re did it, been to long since I was at 1021, pleasant's showers were nice.
-
06-28-20 07:05 #15070Senior Member

Posts: 952NMS / Smilers Clarified
Sounds like I stand clarified, and if reading between the lines correctly, on all 4 points!
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:24 #15069Senior Member

Posts: 818Is that a concern? Out of state license plate in a massage parlor parking lot? I just never really wanted anyone driving by to see my face (never know if someone you know is driving by. Not exactly on a back road.).
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 15:55 #15068Senior Member

Posts: 174Hides your out of state license plates parked in a massage parlor parking lot, for one. You'll always have to be exposed for a little bit. Point is, place is back up.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 23:10 #15067Senior Member

Posts: 818Yes the other parking lot by the upstairs entrance is more discreet, but what does that matter if you have to walk down to the front entrance and then back up to the upstairs one. Wish you could still just go into the upstairs door and that's that.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 20:37 #15066Senior Member

Posts: 174I went by today based on his post and I can verify. It is confusing, so let me try to dispel as much of that as I can.
Originally Posted by Britaly
[View Original Post]
Smiler's has basically taken over the entire building. There is still the downstairs, which is still furnished, but I'm not sure if it is being used. What it is used for now, is the checking area. You knock on the downstairs door (one closest to the liquor store) and one of the girls or the mama lets you in, gives you sanitizer, a fresh mask, and checks your temp. Then she instructs you to walk up through the parking lot to the door that is on the patio second floor. The stairs containing that door are mostly enclosed, and very few pedestrians are around. There is also a parking area on the opposite side, but I'm not sure if that belongs to the medical facility with the Zombie Apocalypse Quarantine entrance set up (I saw no signs of life, there). That parking lot is very difficult to see, if you want discretion.
The upstairs of Smiler's has been redone pretty significantly. It's all pretty new, less like an office building (not completely unlike), and has nice new table shower facilities. The rooms are very big, seemingly too big; you could host a small party in one of them. Better than the alternative (Pawtucket spas). I only saw one room so they are probably not all the same.
As for business, it's as per usual. The girls still have their system in place so no two men ever make eye contact under any circumstances, still table shower available, still nice looking girls, and still a pretty decent massage in addition to whatever you want.
I drew GiGi. Nice looking girl, though signs of plastic surgery for sure, including a hilarious lisp. In the right light I can pretend she's a K-Pop girl, and she has fantastic service. The massage was almost better than the service itself, really professional technique and attention. My only complaint is the soft touch / tease was very short, after the flip, and less of a tease more of a fluff. Still, I'd see her again.
Lastly, our prayers were answered that the girls are NOT charging more to make up for their lost income and, are in fact, extremely open to haggling. I got it down 10 by barely trying, I'm sure you could do more if you feel like it. I honestly didn't have the ten because the house fee went up to 70, but that had happened long before Covid. Something to keep in mind, though.
-
06-26-20 17:05 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 136Been posting since 2017
Got a good posting history dating back to 2017. Don't see why he would be less then honest. Hope it is accurate. Not too sure about the upstairs thing though. Yeah, I'm confused the more I read it.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 13:24 #15064Senior Member

Posts: 2121Strange, but Smilers has moved downstairs up and then back down. May have never taken the old upstairs apart, lets face it other than the showers the other rooms were like office space with a massage table in it. So an AAMP above an AMP could be but it would not be a call to smillers. I never got further than CiCi down to her panties for a nice HJ on the table and if I posted that she would have been gone the next week. I can see with less spas available them using upstairs as overflow and in the old days they did have some young spinners. Never did I ever have more than a hand wrapped around my cock in that building. Yes I tried, had condoms and offered an extra $ to Cici and got a firm no.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 09:24 #15063Senior Member

Posts: 952Hmmmnnn.
I checked in front and walked upstairs. HMMMNNN. Granny opened door HMMMNNN. A red dress, mid 30's HMMMNNN. CBJ and FS was available HMMMNNN.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
4 new developments to the NMS standard (forever) routine in 1 report. Makes me think HMMMNNN. Are you sure you were at NMS / Smilers?
What do fellow mongers think??
-
06-26-20 04:54 #15062Senior Member

Posts: 493Michelle
Was she a blonde Asian with a slammin body?
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 19:17 #15061Senior Member

Posts: 314I saw a girl named Michelle. I checked in the front. Walked around the back upstairs. Granny opened the door led me to room. Michelle comes in a red dress prob mid 30's. Table shower was great she jerked me off a little bit on the table. Then gave a massage back in the other room. It was a CBJ and ended with a HJ. FS was on the menu.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 11:18 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 109Additional options near-by
On occasion I am in SE Connecticut and was so at their spa reopening day. I'll post in CT as well, but I'm RI based and we still have reduced availability such this may be a helpful option.
Star is the long time (quality) server in the and Haven area and I don't know of their re-opening status. However I had read about Carnation in East Haven which is closer to most RI travelers just off the Interstate. I read mixed reviews prior to my visit and I can say I was treated well. Location is a strip mall with ample rear parking. Clean, spacious and my staffer was fine or better. Coco. Perhaps a surprise not all staffers (3 I believe) are Korean, but a mix Taiwan, Japan, Korean. Coco treated me very well overall including excellent therapeutics such that my posture and comfort were much enhanced. Full time allotment, no short change. She was friendly, petite and attentive. Perhaps a surprise to some, but at entry I had my expected house fee of $. 7 ready and offered up without pricing discussion. She looked at the 3 twenties and a ten and handed the ten back to me saying "one hour is only $6. " I thought right from there I had a superior staffer.
Danbury is nearby and well-posted so I have no new news. I had read of SN Therapy with many posts of positive description and stopped for a visit. They too are in a strip mall and. BE WARNED. Your GPS may send you a half mile in the wrong direction off the freeway based on address entry as there is a difference between Lake Ave and Lake Ave Ext. They were chock-a-block full busy when I was there but Imo was most considerate allowing me to wait inside. They still offer TS, while at Caranation did not. My staffer was Lucy who was fine, but I caught them in their rush and got an expedited session. Clean, well-organized, well-reviewed and I'd like to visit again off-peak.
East Haven is a pretty easy drive all freeway and the facility is just off the exit. Danbury is not so being farther and harder.
Still in a world with diminishing options this may suit some Ocean Staters.









Reply With Quote




