Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15765

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForHer53  [View Original Post]
    That's her she has redone her ad and put her name in title so search feature should direct you to her you will love her head game!
    So I had to take the plunge after reading kate was possibly more skilled than Lindsay. I don't see it at all but it didn't suck. Kate is good but to me Lindsay brings more suction and more pressure. Kates got skills fo sho and ill go back but Lindsay just had a while vibe going that I really dig. I texted with her today and she's doing great.

    Sorry I digress. You won't regret seeing Kate. Way better than many of the girls out there and obviously an experienced pro. Thanks for the tip. I had fun.

  2. #15764

    Victoria

    So I concur with previous reviews that Victoria should make it to your list. Physically. Beautiful face, nice body with large boobs, nice ass, and a few extra lbs but wears them well. Performance, BBBJ 9/10, tight pussy, 9/10 and a fun lady, 9/10. Book with confidence. Some very minor screening. Enjoy.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1784237

  3. #15763
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    The first word is "Stoned" meaning not capable of giving consent. Anything you do with her would legally be considered rape. I'm not stoned and maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Saw her this afternoon see my review when it posts].

  4. #15762

    Nu use

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post this last week. It was last sat night, day before fathers day. I thought why not treat myself. I saw on stg nunu and her roomie add. Its was around 9 p and I text the number. She replies fairly quickly. Quotes 3 5 for hr. Hhr was half. I was feeling freaky so agreed. She gave me location which was about an hour away. Told her I will be ther by 11. Get to doubletree on midlo, 11:05, text her I'm outside and she ghosted me. I waited around to about 11:30 in hopes she would reply. But that's my nunu story. Has anyone actually gotten to party with her?
    I've said this once here and will again. She ghosted me on outcall after I made te mistake of a deposit. To her credit she worked hard as hell at the deception by texting me her progress and new demands for an hour.

  5. #15761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post this last week. It was last sat night, day before fathers day. I thought why not treat myself. I saw on stg nunu and her roomie add. Its was around 9 p and I text the number. She replies fairly quickly. Quotes 3 5 for hr. Hhr was half. I was feeling freaky so agreed. She gave me location which was about an hour away. Told her I will be ther by 11. Get to doubletree on midlo, 11:05, text her I'm outside and she ghosted me. I waited around to about 11:30 in hopes she would reply. But that's my nunu story. Has anyone actually gotten to party with her?
    Wanted deposit so I never responded.

  6. #15760

    You snooze you lose

    Ok when I saw the review about the gal having the word stoned in her post I text the gal and told her what was said so she took the word out and redid her post. As a reward she took very special care of me! She is the true definition of the word spinner! Perky little tits on her petite little body. Says she has 3 kids but I couldn't tell she has absolutely zero baby damage one of the best little bodies I have seen in for ever. We started with BBBJ which was good before we strapped up and she mounted me. She's alittle bity thing so it was tight as hell. I turned her around for K9 and Lord what a view prettiest little pussy you ever saw! I asked her about me favorite way to finish and she was good with it so I lubed up and stroked my cock as she licked the boys and them she asked me to cum in her mouth which I gladly obliged LOL. Tight body good visit will defenitly repeat.

  7. #15759

    False Advertisement At It's Finest

    I came across this ad on skipthegames man I tell ya these filter pics for women are something else look at the drastic change SMH LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjY3MzYxNzIxZTNiY2I3NjExMjIxN2IwMWM2Y2JlYjk2YzgxOWYw.jpg‎   MzI4MzcxMWZjOGYxMGQ5MTJmZGIwYjM4ZjU2NjU0MmUwZjMzMzI.jpg‎  

  8. #15758

    Nunu. Add me to the list

    I forgot to post this last week. It was last sat night, day before fathers day. I thought why not treat myself. I saw on stg nunu and her roomie add. Its was around 9 p and I text the number. She replies fairly quickly. Quotes 3 5 for hr. Hhr was half. I was feeling freaky so agreed. She gave me location which was about an hour away. Told her I will be ther by 11. Get to doubletree on midlo, 11:05, text her I'm outside and she ghosted me. I waited around to about 11:30 in hopes she would reply. But that's my nunu story. Has anyone actually gotten to party with her?

  9. #15757

    Re:

    [Deleted by Admin] Tried to set something up this morning and her responses were slow. I told her how long I wanted and she told me what the donations were, I told her I saw them listed on her ad but she kept asking me how long I wanted and if I was aware of her donations. She then kept asking me what did I specifically want to do. Then she was in church, then she was back at her place and jumping in the shower, then asked me again how long I wanted, and what I wanted. I finally told her to have a good day. Don't bother unless you want to gruelingly waste an hour if your life.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, not the person I thought it was.

  10. #15756

    Anyone recall this one and is she still around?

    Incall was a house near Mechanicsville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C3E389BA-0B04-43C8-B52D-5FABF19FB30C.jpg‎  

  11. #15755
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I know that girl and that she is an escort. In a strange coincidence in fact, I messaged her this morning and heard my phone ring 30 minutes later. I thought it was her, but it was a different girl, one of my go to's. That's when I realized I had seen the two of them together before, but not for this business. I don't know how she performs but let us know how it goes. I'm seeing someone else today instead but if I get a confirmation or rejection about her identity I'll let you know. If it's the one I am thinking of she is friendly and sweet but looks a bit rough without makeup.
    Sorry, not the person I thought it was.

  12. #15754

    Let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The real girl travels in from Atlanta; she was here 3-4 times last year.
    If you see her back in the area let me know.

    Thanks and be safe!

  13. #15753

    Turrible

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    On a more related note to this section, has anyone seen this one? Haven't seen her post before, may give her a try.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/157765637446
    The first word is "Stoned" meaning not capable of giving consent. Anything you do with her would legally be considered rape. I'm not stoned and maybe I'm just paranoid.

  14. #15752

    Mz Cherry

    Would appreciate some company today. She is hosting out of Colonnial Heights. She did tell me she is having some phone issues but hopes to resolve that. If you have the 757 # you can reach her there. SMs can PM for digits if interested.

  15. #15751
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    For me I use Okamoto's 002 (same manufacturer of crowns) since they are basically non existent feel wise, strong and a lot cheaper then their 001 line. Also since the 002's are non latex. They are more expensive and not usually on amazon so you have to search elsewhere on the web for them. If you can use latex then I would suggest the 003's which is their thinnest latex cover I believe and can be found on amazon.

    On a more related note to this section, has anyone seen this one? Haven't seen her post before, may give her a try.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/157765637446
    I'm pretty sure I know that girl and that she is an escort. In a strange coincidence in fact, I messaged her this morning and heard my phone ring 30 minutes later. I thought it was her, but it was a different girl, one of my go to's. That's when I realized I had seen the two of them together before, but not for this business. I don't know how she performs but let us know how it goes. I'm seeing someone else today instead but if I get a confirmation or rejection about her identity I'll let you know. If it's the one I am thinking of she is friendly and sweet but looks a bit rough without makeup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape