Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 582 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 8721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2016

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    For all of you who have asked for her number I reached out to her and asked if it was ok since she isn't advertising at all do to her legal issues and right now she is keeping her clients to a minimum not get into trouble again she will only see people who she has seen more then once either at her old incall location or recently at an outcall.
    Probably for the best she's been caught what twice already? No need for increased traffic and imagine being the xth guy that day getting busted right along with her. Too bad wanted to reconnect she was nice enough.

  2. #2015

    Xina

    For all of you who have asked for her number I reached out to her and asked if it was ok since she isn't advertising at all do to her legal issues and right now she is keeping her clients to a minimum not get into trouble again she will only see people who she has seen more then once either at her old incall location or recently at an outcall.

  3. #2014

    Anybody tried her


  4. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Onto my fourth excursion of the weekend damage was 2. 0 for a full hour two pops all holes open for play this girl is legit ass was pretty tight as well and she rode me in reverse cowgirl while I was sliding in and out her ass until I blew in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and immediately starting giving me and incredible BBBJ sucking on the balls licking my ass until I was rock hard and ready again then she put on the cover got on top of me and rode me in cowgirl reverse cowgirl until I turned her over on her back spread her legs pinned her legs to her shoulders and pounded her in missionary for about 15 minutes then pulled out and slipped it right back in her ass which went in without a flinch from her and proceeded to piumd the shit out her until I popped for a second time. One thing that worried me about her was she kept trying to get on before I put on the hat so I assume she does raw for no upcharge.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/526791465443.
    This link looks dead, have updated info for her?

  5. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    So. The wife took the kids upstate for the weekend to visit the inlaws and other then a few quick encounters that I have shared recently I have been quiet since the whole COVID19 shutdown. Well with a free weekend and a lot of saved up cash I figured what the hell and went on a spree this weekend. I started with my drive by cardate that I have spoken of before Fri night after they left. Easy contact drove by her place she hopped in the car we went to our spot unzipped she went down as mentioned before great headlamp no gag reflex at all about ten minutes later have her the protein shake she was looking for drove her home dropped her off then went to bed planning rest of my exploits for the weekend. Oh damage for BBBJCIM was. 5.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/638032031030

    On to Saturday so having everything to myself for the weekend I figured the hell with it and called up Xina since she is only doing outcalls these days and I really missed her head game damage for her 1 hr 2 pop outcall is 2. 8 and have to say well worth every penny pop one was her on her knees while I sat in easy chair she does have a little gag reflex but she does it like a champ she didn't stop until she swallowed all my little swimmers and locked me clean. We chatted for a few minutes while I recouped she filled me in on her legal drama as well as a recent vacation then she proceeded to get on her knees again until the little monger was at full attention then she covered him up turned around and rode it until I blew in the cover we both cleaned up and got dressed and she was on her way. She is staying low key I asked if I could pass on number and she said not to too many people so if interested let me know via PM.

    Later that night I don't know why was feeling the urge again so I reached out to this one for a quick BBBJCIM with swallow for. 4 she is definitely a keeper lives in an apartment building in Bridgeport big parking lot so we were able to do the deed without travel it was the first time with her have to say her head game is extremely good and will save the number because price is right too.
    Hey Mong! Nice weekend you had there. I would like to ask for Xinas number. I used to see her quite a bit before her legal drama started. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

  6. #2011

    Long expensive weekend

    So. The wife took the kids upstate for the weekend to visit the inlaws and other then a few quick encounters that I have shared recently I have been quiet since the whole COVID19 shutdown. Well with a free weekend and a lot of saved up cash I figured what the hell and went on a spree this weekend. I started with my drive by cardate that I have spoken of before Fri night after they left. Easy contact drove by her place she hopped in the car we went to our spot unzipped she went down as mentioned before great headlamp no gag reflex at all about ten minutes later have her the protein shake she was looking for drove her home dropped her off then went to bed planning rest of my exploits for the weekend. Oh damage for BBBJCIM was. 5.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/638032031030

    On to Saturday so having everything to myself for the weekend I figured the hell with it and called up Xina since she is only doing outcalls these days and I really missed her head game damage for her 1 hr 2 pop outcall is 2. 8 and have to say well worth every penny pop one was her on her knees while I sat in easy chair she does have a little gag reflex but she does it like a champ she didn't stop until she swallowed all my little swimmers and locked me clean. We chatted for a few minutes while I recouped she filled me in on her legal drama as well as a recent vacation then she proceeded to get on her knees again until the little monger was at full attention then she covered him up turned around and rode it until I blew in the cover we both cleaned up and got dressed and she was on her way. She is staying low key I asked if I could pass on number and she said not to too many people so if interested let me know via PM.

    Later that night I don't know why was feeling the urge again so I reached out to this one for a quick BBBJCIM with swallow for. 4 she is definitely a keeper lives in an apartment building in Bridgeport big parking lot so we were able to do the deed without travel it was the first time with her have to say her head game is extremely good and will save the number because price is right too.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/930827020564

    Onto my fourth excursion of the weekend damage was 2. 0 for a full hour two pops all holes open for play this girl is legit ass was pretty tight as well and she rode me in reverse cowgirl while I was sliding in and out her ass until I blew in the bag. Then she cleaned me up and immediately starting giving me and incredible BBBJ sucking on the balls licking my ass until I was rock hard and ready again then she put on the cover got on top of me and rode me in cowgirl reverse cowgirl until I turned her over on her back spread her legs pinned her legs to her shoulders and pounded her in missionary for about 15 minutes then pulled out and slipped it right back in her ass which went in without a flinch from her and proceeded to piumd the shit out her until I popped for a second time. One thing that worried me about her was she kept trying to get on before I put on the hat so I assume she does raw for no upcharge.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/526791465443

    Last but not least was Angel she has been on the radar for awhile now and never have been able to meet up bit finally stars were aligned damage was 1. 5 for hhr everything was covered her head game was above average especially for covered she asked me to fuck her doggy style and fuck her hard because she wanted to come with me from behind so I figured what the hell and slammed her from behind as hard as I could when I was finally done and blew in the bag amd pulled out she was laying down quivering and said she really needed that she was extremely horny.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/089066294902

    All in all it was a good weekend have the rest of the week without kids or wife so I have to see who else I can possibly hookup with because still have a few dollars left in that fund LOL.

  7. #2010

    Smart decision cashapp scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experiwnce here?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/681224284567

    Last night I was texting back and forth with her, and she claimed she'd come to me for a car date, but required a half deposit payment via cashapp. I was seriously considering, but ultimately just let it be, because some was telling me she was going to not show up if I did give her any paymeny on there.
    You sir made a very smart decision that's the typical cashapp scam don't fall for it ever!

  8. #2009

    Skinny Greek?

    Can anyone recommend a skinny provider that offers Greek in the New Haven area? Been out of the game for a couple years, the wife is out of town by herself.

  9. #2008

    Kitty says she will travel

    Anyone have an experiwnce here?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/681224284567

    Last night I was texting back and forth with her, and she claimed she'd come to me for a car date, but required a half deposit payment via cashapp. I was seriously considering, but ultimately just let it be, because some was telling me she was going to not show up if I did give her any paymeny on there.

  10. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd8182  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any clue on her. I've tried to see her twice but to no avail. She says she is out of Berlin turnpike.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/914499049274
    I know there's reviews in the Hartford forum, but I think there are a couple of Cassie's.

  11. #2006

    Called but backed out

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in December. Her phone then was (203) 689-6238. Pictures are accurate. Gives a good massage. She was definitely on some kind of uppers though. I don't remember any other reviews, and haven't seen her advertise since then.
    I saw the ad for this one too a while ago. Didn't trust the location so went with my instincts and bolted. Could be real but in these trying times I can't imagine it's not a dice roll. Got to stay safe.

  12. #2005

    Stress releiver

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/699211816759

    Does anybody recognize this provider? It's one of those cases where I know she has posted before but I can't remember if there was good or bad feedback.
    I saw her back in December. Her phone then was (203) 689-6238. Pictures are accurate. Gives a good massage. She was definitely on some kind of uppers though. I don't remember any other reviews, and haven't seen her advertise since then.

  13. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I called the number at the bottom of the posting this morning, and she answered and is available. So I don't know what number is the wrong number?
    Based on the post I tried again. Started txting, set up a time, when I was there I txted for room and got the wrong number message again. Frustrating. Could two lines be crossed?

  14. #2003

    Cassie Berry

    Anybody have any clue on her. I've tried to see her twice but to no avail. She says she is out of Berlin turnpike.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/914499049274

  15. #2002

    Latinas

    I have had some good luck over the last month in New Haven with some Latinas. With City Guide down they are looking for business. PM me if you are interested and I can send you the number. 5 girls available. I am not affiliated with them. I just said I would help them out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape