Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8721
-
06-27-20 10:32 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 611Wrong Number?
I called the number at the bottom of the posting this morning, and she answered and is available. So I don't know what number is the wrong number?
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 12:23 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 105Wrong number
The phone number is bogus. Reply is always wrong number.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 15:55 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 1692That's A Bot Not a real provider
Very obvious that is a bot whatever you do don't contact the add with your email or phone number. Unless you like never ending spam emails or text messages.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
How to spot a Bot add.
Wording.
Email only contact information.
Strange rates for service.
Blurry photos.
Sometimes an unlimited menu of services provided.
Just a heads up.
-
06-25-20 14:04 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 551Stress Reliever in Branford
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/699211816759
Does anybody recognize this provider? It's one of those cases where I know she has posted before but I can't remember if there was good or bad feedback.
-
06-24-20 17:57 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 2147Learn fast
Lots of giveaways. Location is a text number. Just look at the rates Shrs. 4 BBJ. 2.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
Those are giveaways.
Be safe.
PA.
-
06-24-20 15:44 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 121Lol
I can only assume you are joking. That is painfully obviously a fake add.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 14:57 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 335Looks totally fake. Since you're new, some obvious tells: a) AliPay. No one who is not based in China cares about AliPay. B) $20 for an hour with BBBJ? Nope, that's fake. Plus the entire ad is nothing but an incoherent stream of click-bait keywords.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
And in general -- and please help me out here, other guys -- has there ever been an Asian girl advertising on STG who wasn't a scam or just one of the retail AMPs? For some reason there simply are very few independent Asian escorts in this area.
-
06-24-20 07:09 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 57Asian beauty queen
Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has seen this provided she looks like someone I'd like to see.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235127281965
Thanks for the info!
-
06-24-20 05:50 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 476Sexy Exotic
Hadn't been able to go out for while with everything going on and only working from home and wife was suspicious everytime I left the house now that back to work a few times a week able to have a little fun time so I decided to hit this one up she answered right away was hosting in Milford she allowed greek and she was available damage was 1. 8 hhr with Greek. Started off with a very good CBJ then told me had to fuck her pussy first before her ass so she got to edge of bed on all fours amd I proceeded to pound her pretty rough in doggy for about ten minutes or so. I then asked her if she was ready to get fucked in the ass which she replied yes daddy I am she preferred lazy dog anal and I have to say that ass is super tight and she moved with it and got into it as well I only lasted about 10 min then filled the hat. She showed me the wipes cleaned up chatted for a min or two then out the door I went. No signs of demons definitely girl in pics little thicker but not bad at all. Oh she has a small dog with her but he was no problem.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/819900664614
-
06-19-20 18:08 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 878Phenomenal report. LOL.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 14:39 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 1692Without question.
This is the best review I have ever read phenomenal sir!
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
"odd bodied, loose skinned, charity case" that was very creative.
You are a better man than I am because I would have immediately asked for my money back especially when she walked away to the bathroom with tin foil to go smoke that rock.
Again this is the best review I have ever read.
-
06-16-20 14:56 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 193Don't waste your time.
So, I made the classic mistake of following up with a gut option that had never responded to a text before or had a habit of going cold after a few exchanges. I should have known after her first few responses to my inquiries were like, yes. One word, full stop. Clearly, not chatty, which can be a sign of zero fun or personality, or just straight biz, one who is all about gettin them $$$ from a client and moving on to the next. Not making you feel comfortable or welcome. Now the failure to respond, one word responses and so forth are not always an ironclad tell, but sometimes, sometimes not connecting with someone you haven't seen a review for is not a bad thing. Sometimes, it's a lucky thing and money saved to be well spent elsewhere.
In any case, I am a sucker for big titties, even on a chunky piggy * or a chubby bbw cow, the bigger the better. I had seen the pics in the ads of this one around for awhile, since before the holidays and she lived in an area of New Haven I pass by all the time, so with the nice tits and decent face, it seemed like worth a chance. She seemed to be thicker, more on the smaller bbw size, but if she was as good with the head game as she claimed, would be okay with me. Today, she actually responded, and initially just with the yes, yes, but after a long while I got sentences. When I heard that she had a 34 d rack, formerly 40 ddd, I was hooked.
Imagine my disappointment when I finally get to her crummy room or apartment and see her clearly. Looked facially like the same girl, but that is where the similarity between the girl in the links below and who I met end. She apparently had the weight loss surgery, so when she lifted her shirt, which she clearly didn't want to do, I saw her stomach looked like a giant wrinkled white prune. Loose, crinkly, wrinkly hanging skin that had nowhere to go. Ugh. She would have kept that concealed, but it was revealed when I pushed her to show me her tits, which was another traumatic disappointment and shock. She explained, before the unveiling, that she was still using her 40 ddd cup bras, which is why I was eager to see them, cause of the huge tiddies that I had assumed were present. Wrong! Wrong!
She had the nerve to briefly show me the saddest pair of misshapen, lumpy looking, cock-eyed, half deflated, saggy pair of hangers that barely looked like 34 b or 34 c cups and still insist them half filled water balloons were d cups. I was pissed! Big time. Even more so when she later turned around to half bend over and show me an equally sad train wreck of an ass. I have no idea when the pics in the links below were taken, but her tits now aren't within several galaxies of the tits in the pics below and she must have a stunt ass for pics too. As far as the pics or vids she claims to make or sell or be eager to do with clients, I would pass. You do not want to see yourself with her on film or her with anyone for that matter.
I was there already, funds had been dispersed, so I sighed and said to myself 3 x, just bust and bounce. Turned out to be a lot harder than I hoped. I initially asked via text if she was up for anything, no limits, she said yes. The way she looked now, I was like, no shit. After scooping up the loot she disappeared into the bathroom with some foil and other items in her hand which after a few minutes led me to believe were her pharmaceuticals. Where I assumed she was taking her medicine LOL. Naturally. She had been acting really weird after I got there as I was putting my mask, phones and hat in the bag I had my wipes in. So who knows if she was already tweaking. Comes back out and finally starts to get to work, but has all her clothes on. Now I know that gut is a mess, but at least let me make the call on whether you get naked or keep the clothes on, its my dime, my party. She declines. So now, I am like this * better have a patent pending on oral cock manipulation or I am totally screwed.
For the first couple minutes, its not bad, nothing special but not bad. I mean nothin to brag about or proclaim yourself a head specialist. But I will give her points for her gusto and enthusiasm. For 5 minutes anyway. As I was slowly starting to feel maybe she could get me off, she starts to get pissy. I was starting to enjoy and make a few comments, but then she looked mad, like I was distracting her from the job so I just laid back and tried to think happy thoughts of unleashing ropes down her throat. After maybe 10 minutes, I swear she starts making frustration sounds and impatient noises. Like I had been there having her blow me for 60 minutes, not maybe 10-12 minutes. Now I am getting aggravated knowin that 80 donation was just that a donation, that's okay, she would never get another dime from me again. Oh yeah, this also annoyed me, as I am lying there, as she gets started, she says no camera or move your phone. I have sneak pic'd or filmed many a chica in my day, but none of them have been so bold as her about making movies or taking pics and whatnot. Now I didn't understand at first, cause I had no intention of filming her in any way, but then I did mention, I thought you were all about making movies? She gave some lame excuse I didn't hear well, but not being interested, could care less. I would just chalk it up to more bs bait and switch. Just not worth it whatever her rules or fees for vids or pics maybe.
Anyway, after about 12 minutes, this odd bodied, loose skinned, charity case, has the further audacity to say you have to hurry, time is almost up. I said to her, stand up I'm going to fuck you then, cause I'll finish quick. You'd think I demanded her kidneys and left titty. She barely pulled down the spanx to her thighs so I could wedge myself into her snapper. Now I don't always use a rubber, but with her, who I really wasnt eager to fuck, just tryin to nut and run, it did surprise me to hear her mention rubber. She asked if I had one, so to test her "I'm up for anything" I said nah, got nothing. She then digs one up. Cheap hag didn't want to use hers, but also wasnt as up for anything as she would have you believe. Didn't bother me cause who knows where this one has been but praise the heavens, I was able to fill that hat and bust a nut after about 10 more minutes of pumpin her bent over in front of the mirror by her dresser. That much was funny as I ignored her further consistent complaints which after the first 5 minutes of moaning pleasantly, were the dominant sounds coming from her mouth which was down near the floor as I had her bent over like a clothesline pin LOL. So I pull out and she gives me tp sheets to wipe with after removing and disposing of the bag. As I started drippin on the floor by her bed, she coldly tells me clean up in there pointing to the bathroom. I get dressed and roll out, not sure what I said or if I even closed the door but she did follow me downstairs to the front door to usher me out. Normally, a slag like that is lucky to get 40 from me, but the pics sucked me in and I was already in there before I knew how bad the body really was. Trainwreck. There are far better skilled, with far better attitudes and much more pleasant personalities, with better bodies, much better bodies that you can get for the same or roughly the same. Or even less. There are plenty with bodies as bad or worse, but whom are all far better skilled and with far better attitudes and personalities that can be had for the same or far less. Just givin my 411, since I don't think I have seen any intell on this one before. Just jumping on the grenade for you boys LOL. Happy hunting.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/p...o/062399147420
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...6/479525431888
-
06-15-20 22:11 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 376I wouldn't
I wrote a review about her a while ago. Was tempted because she seemed like a regular girl and I like that. Yeah, she was regular alright. If you're talking regular in an insane asylum. Also, doesn't deliver details as promised. Has an annoying little dog with a messed up eye. Don't do it. Unless you're a therapist looking for clients. At least that's my advice. Plus, she is in a regular house in a regular neighborhood. There is bound to be a problem with neighbors at some point.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 18:58 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 625Older MILF
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/482423994433
Any one ever had any experience with this MILF?
-
06-12-20 18:30 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 329Anyone seen this girl? Wanting to see her tonight
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/150289533872
She talks a good game in her add, but anyne have details? She any good, any demons, etc? Any info would be great, wanting to see her ASAP if no one has any really awful reports.









Reply With Quote






