Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 26423
-
06-28-20 19:14 #10808Senior Member

Posts: 136That's my problem with Eros girls, you're supposed to be paying for quality but is increasingly just better looking girls with poor service. I'm not going to sift through 12 providers to find a gem at $500/ hr. Maybe a 10 with 3/10 service does it for some, I'd rather see a 5 or a 6 with 7 or 8 service, though.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 19:07 #10807Senior Member

Posts: 136Waste of potential. She looks like she'd be hot if she wasn't strung out.
Originally Posted by Dick5322
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 10:06 #10806Senior Member

Posts: 354Crystals dream
Have seen on Vliet and in falls but no response since early June anyone know status or new digits?
-
06-28-20 09:08 #10805Senior Member

Posts: 58Links
Chloe - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/086675391796.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
Tia - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/549442341164.
-
06-27-20 22:36 #10804Banned Member

Posts: 505I saw her by speedway bending over into a car lighting a cigarette with her bare ass and a little bit of pussy showing, too bad she's a ****, her body is bangin, my slow ass loading phone made me miss getting the pic, I was 6 ft away. Doah! I jerked off to the memory for free!
Originally Posted by Dick5322
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 19:06 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 604Stalker follow up
According to Mya the stalker was caught creeping around her neighborhood again and supposedly apprehended by several of her neighbors. The police were supposedly called but not sure of the disposition of the case. Says she hasn't been able to go downtown to get a cease and desist order because of covid 19. Not sure if I trust this idiot won't return.
Originally Posted by Terysian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:42 #10802Senior Member

Posts: 604Thanks for the reports but including a link is helpful in trying to figure out who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:26 #10801Senior Member

Posts: 58Balance and Options
Good Day All.
After reading the report on Katt, I was intrigued so I clicked on the STG link and no Katt. I stayed on there and scrolled down a bit and found two that caught my eye. (Still interested in Katt, please repost the link).
First was Tia. I exchanged pleasantries with her via text and she invited me over. Decent neighborhood, nice building. Her pictures don't match her profile. She is a very sweet girl and reasonably priced. I changed my mind at the last second and dipped. I only have meet and greet experience with her. If I wasn't being picky, I would have stayed and went to town.
Second was Chloe. I hit her up via text and within an hour I was at her house. Nice neighborhood, discreet. Very clean condo, besides heavy cigarette smoke. She is a pretty faced petite gal, decent body. Recent baby damage to the belly but not too bad. Much thinner than the pictures. I believe everything is on the menu besides greek. FS 150 hhr 250 hr a little steeper than my Oak Creek and by the airport experience.
I'm just about a month in on the escort scene. As a beginner, I'm nervous and hesitant (picky too). Both Tia and Chloe were very easy to communicate and deal with. If you're new to this as I am, these two will get you off to a good start.
Good luck fellas!
FlipN Out.
-
06-27-20 10:42 #10800Senior Member

Posts: 113Broken link
Do you have a number? Or a different link? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 09:04 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 255Give this one a try and let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-plain-sexy/29727901
-
06-27-20 07:55 #10798Senior Member

Posts: 246Stg
So on stg there are lots of older woman with out of state numbers. Are any of these local and real or fake? Also any help in the waukesha pewaukee mno falls area would be appreciated. You can a message to me personally if you like. Thanks.
-
06-27-20 00:26 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 299Alice
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/008242009235
Seen this one the other afternoon. Her pics are dated from a better time. She's friendly but she's got some dental issues. Came for a BBBJ and it was less than exciting. I've gotten better head when I was in high school and the chick was just starting out. I won't be repeating. On the way out her man was already almost to the door.
-
06-26-20 21:41 #10796Senior Member

Posts: 48That's not Violet.
Originally Posted by Asianfever69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 21:20 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 78Tonya
I enjoyed 6 visits w Tonya last year. Never a bad time. Last August she moved to 69th and Villard where I saw her once and she had lost lots of weight. I looked elsewhere for the rest of the year. Out of the blue I received a text from her a week or so ago and gave her a call. She sounded happy and healthy and has relocated. She has a small house on Booth a couple of blocks S of Locust. I visited her around noon a couple of days ago and was very happy I did. Tonya is genuinely pleasant, mature, has a nice set of legs, an open menu and friendly pricing. Considering the endless parade of horror stories on the forum, many of us especially those of, uh, advanced age might enjoy the visit. Don't have a current link but you may PM me for her #.
-
06-26-20 21:02 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 213Rip Off
There is reports of this girl ripping people off. The reports go back a long time and it is a normal thing for this girl to do. Stay safe and if you pick her up lock everything you want to keep in the trunk.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






