Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 26415
-
06-27-20 10:42 #10800Senior Member

Posts: 113Broken link
Do you have a number? Or a different link? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 09:04 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 255Give this one a try and let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-plain-sexy/29727901
-
06-27-20 07:55 #10798Senior Member

Posts: 246Stg
So on stg there are lots of older woman with out of state numbers. Are any of these local and real or fake? Also any help in the waukesha pewaukee mno falls area would be appreciated. You can a message to me personally if you like. Thanks.
-
06-27-20 00:26 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 299Alice
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/008242009235
Seen this one the other afternoon. Her pics are dated from a better time. She's friendly but she's got some dental issues. Came for a BBBJ and it was less than exciting. I've gotten better head when I was in high school and the chick was just starting out. I won't be repeating. On the way out her man was already almost to the door.
-
06-26-20 21:41 #10796Senior Member

Posts: 48That's not Violet.
Originally Posted by Asianfever69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 21:20 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 78Tonya
I enjoyed 6 visits w Tonya last year. Never a bad time. Last August she moved to 69th and Villard where I saw her once and she had lost lots of weight. I looked elsewhere for the rest of the year. Out of the blue I received a text from her a week or so ago and gave her a call. She sounded happy and healthy and has relocated. She has a small house on Booth a couple of blocks S of Locust. I visited her around noon a couple of days ago and was very happy I did. Tonya is genuinely pleasant, mature, has a nice set of legs, an open menu and friendly pricing. Considering the endless parade of horror stories on the forum, many of us especially those of, uh, advanced age might enjoy the visit. Don't have a current link but you may PM me for her #.
-
06-26-20 21:02 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 213Rip Off
There is reports of this girl ripping people off. The reports go back a long time and it is a normal thing for this girl to do. Stay safe and if you pick her up lock everything you want to keep in the trunk.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 20:49 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 119Paradise highly recommend she has been reviewed on the other site many times.
Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 19:23 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 435She may say you're getting her for $20 but I guarantee that she's either going to try to take everything in your car that isn't bolted down or get you to go to a spot that's a setup.
Originally Posted by TrollMan33
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 18:27 #10791Senior Member

Posts: 268Se looks like Violet
She looks like Violet that worked out of a house north of Oklahoma, is it her? Too bad, she was fun.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 18:26 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 189Well who was the other one? LOL.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:38 #10789Regular Member

Posts: 17Kat Snow
Has anyone had experience with Kat Snow? She's always the top advertised on Eros but never seen her reviewed her which makes me a little nervous.
-
06-26-20 16:02 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 48$20
Being able to get her for $20 should be a clue to stay very far away. Sand Paper is cheaper and would be more pleasurable.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:58 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 435I saw her out this morning by the gas station and I got the hell away from her.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:39 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 146K Boots
Now walking the streets. Frequenting 22 & 23rd Greenfield. Can be had for $20. Star is often near by. Play it smart or get ripped.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/525857417620
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/211227025476
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/429812960684









Reply With Quote






