Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5319

    Joy and India Duo, correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Go check out post #5212, some weird fuckery going on with those 2, apparently.
    CORRECTION: Post # 5169, sorry.

  2. #5318
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Some info please

    Bear with me please. I'm not new to the hobby, just inactive for several years. Searching some review sites, mainly STG, things seemed to have changed. Particularly in pricing. When I was active in the 1990's and early 2000's, $60 for a half hour and less than $300 for an hour meant the poster was either lower class or a scam. "$40 2 hours suck fuck" is too good to be believed.

    Also, what is with a telephone number or email address in the Location field rather than a town? Are these touring girls or scams?

    Finally, is there any way to know if an ad is current? Or do the ads run for a set amount of time whether she's available or not?

    Thanks in advance. I'm eager to get back in the saddle.

  3. #5317

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this ad? Answered it? I answered a few days ago. Very strange! Crazy talk! Just wondering if anybody else had the same experience or has seen them. Maybe I just caught them after they'd just had their "medicine". :

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/518691419185
    I was looking to just see Joy. No response on the first day, then the next she said she'd really like to see me. That was early in the morning; that afternoon I asked if she was still available. Someone else responded and said Joy was no longer working, and that she had been committed to a mental health facility due to harassment from a stalker. Of course I see the same ad for joy posted again the very next day. So I think maybe the other girl was just trying to steal her business so I contacted her again. Talked to her on the phone this time and confirmed it was Joy I was talking to. She said she was committed due to the stalker but she was willing to see me. WTF? I was very confused. Quoted. 25 hh for just her. I passed LOL.

  4. #5316
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Details?

    (QUOTE)=JBrentwood718;4851149/ QUOTE=Capn1;4847485]Getting back in the game after not playing for several years. Can you send a link.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MTU...TVjN2Q3ZWE.jpg

    This should get you there.

    Thanks. That brought up a photo. Can you send a link for her details?

  5. #5315

    Took a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same review. It was positive but I don't think it was from a Senior and with looks like that I would have expected more to have taken the plunge. Strange.
    Well, I'm not a senior either.

    I gave it a shot after seeing the review being referenced. This review is from roughly a month ago so YMMV.

    Overall it was a fun experience. She wasn't a big clock watcher and seemed eager during the session. A few cons are that she isn't a spinner if that is important to you. Her photos are hiding her stomach. Also, she looks a little older than in her photos, but that probably should be expected due to the filtering. I will likely repeat.

  6. #5314

    Joy and India, Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this ad? Answered it? I answered a few days ago. Very strange! Crazy talk! Just wondering if anybody else had the same experience or has seen them. Maybe I just caught them after they'd just had their "medicine". :

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/518691419185
    Go check out post #5212, some weird fuckery going on with those 2, apparently.

  7. #5313

    Dr Joy and India?

    Anybody seen this ad? Answered it? I answered a few days ago. Very strange! Crazy talk! Just wondering if anybody else had the same experience or has seen them. Maybe I just caught them after they'd just had their "medicine". :

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/518691419185

  8. #5312

    SB -pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about? If so I'd say away. Def pro and a bad one at that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4a8e...e-1a337493bc47
    My bad, I forgot to paste the link, here it is:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/754142634914

  9. #5311

    Taking chances

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same review. It was positive but I don't think it was from a Senior and with looks like that I would have expected more to have taken the plunge. Strange.
    I might just take a chance on her today. If I do, I'll post the juicy details.

  10. #5310

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

    I'm just wondering if anybody have the juicy details on this one? I've only seen 1 review on her. Seems like she would be getting much more attention than that.
    I saw the same review. It was positive but I don't think it was from a Senior and with looks like that I would have expected more to have taken the plunge. Strange.

  11. #5309

    Just curious

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

    I'm just wondering if anybody have the juicy details on this one? I've only seen 1 review on her. Seems like she would be getting much more attention than that.

  12. #5308

    Courtney

    [QUOTE=Capn1;4847485]Getting back in the game after not playing for several years. Can you send a link

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MTU5MDcyM2UxMzE0MWEyMGE5OGNkZmEwZGZjNTAxYTVjN2Q3ZWE.jpg

    This should get you there.

  13. #5307

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    Has any one ever paid a deposit and actually got laid? I have noticed the really young and hot girls ask for a small deposit are any of them real. Please respond if you have any info .
    I've never had ANYONE tell me they've had a good experience from a provider that requests a deposit. I've heard several stories about girls going dark after receiving the deposit. I refuse to pay in advance. There's no reason for a girl to not accept cash on arrival, especially for an incall. IMO.

  14. #5306

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this girl used to be in SA posting as a SB, I talked to her about meeting but went dark on me a day before we were supposed to meet. She's posting on STG now, has anybody on here seen her? I'm just trying to find out if her pics are real and if she's worth a visit.

    Thanks in advance.
    Is this who you're talking about? If so I'd say away. Def pro and a bad one at that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4a8e...e-1a337493bc47

  15. #5305

    Deposits

    Has any one ever paid a deposit and actually got laid? I have noticed the really young and hot girls ask for a small deposit are any of them real. Please respond if you have any info .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape