Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,616 to 21,630 of 31084
-
06-27-20 19:52 #9469Banned Member

Posts: 4This my third attempt at replying. Invitation accepted hit me up.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 19:45 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes, TOFTT
Then report back. This might yield some better intel.
Originally Posted by JohnCooly067
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:40 #9467I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132"Itching" is a poor choice of word. LOL.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:48 #9466Banned Member

Posts: 4Daisy is Real
I posted that nearly 3 years ago to get me started on here. I'll put all your mouths to rest. First one of you to text my phone the word mango I will give you a free session but you must come back here and post a review. Ready. Go! 980-XXX-1999.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:19 #9465Senior Member

Posts: 425Allyson Rodriguez
Check the Eros Providers blog. Was a recent favorable report there.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 14:42 #9464Senior Member

Posts: 158Greek Recomendation?
Any recommendation for greek? Been itching about it.
-
06-27-20 14:28 #9463Senior Member

Posts: 1094Alysin Rodriguez
Any recent reviews of Alysion Rodriguez?
https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez
I'm curious if she allows any butt play?
Thanks in advance.
-
06-27-20 14:13 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 99Daisy
This is excellent! The ghost finally shows up when people talk bad, but still gives no service! At this point, I'm not sure if she is really a man. Probably just a troll. If she wanted to meet up, I don't mind wasting my time to verify that she is a female at least. Open invitation daisy!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 13:12 #9461Senior Member

Posts: 7332Daisy in Vale is Asslover1982
Daisy, you have 2 posts and this is one of them. Thanks for exposing your other post as a self-review which is viewed dimly on this board.
Here is Daisy's first post.
Originally Posted by AssLover1982
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AssLover1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 11:00 #9460Regular Member

Posts: 7Any suggestions
Looking for the best BBBJ not picky at all needs. What you guys recommendations.
-
06-27-20 10:34 #9459Banned Member

Posts: 4Daisy is Real
I am very real. If you have tried to see me and got ghosted its because you made me uncomfortable. I take no chances. I have 36 raving reviews on (emonkey) go read them. I'm the hottest thing by far in the hickory area but most can't afford but that's ok I'm not for everyone. I enjoy the donations thank you but I do it for the company and fun. I'm not looking for my next fix like most others so I have no problem turning donations away. I am low volume and deliciously enjoy my regulars. If you find one on here which I doubt this site is dying, they'll fill you in on what you're missing. Until then.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 09:39 #9458Senior Member

Posts: 107100% agree! That's why I'll try again.
Originally Posted by KushalN
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 07:28 #9457Senior Member

Posts: 95Yup. She has been reviewed multiple times and has an account on pornhub.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/users/jasminepaki/videos
-
06-27-20 05:16 #9456Senior Member

Posts: 35Dreamed of her last week
She is legit I had a dream of her in my car for quick BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 02:09 #9455Senior Member

Posts: 142Jasmin?
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/704-412-6713
Dreamed of her about a week ago. She looks like her pics, in the dream she smelled nice and moaned very well in the dream! She liked the 100 roses in the dream. I might dream of her again. Think she said her name was jasmin?









Reply With Quote




