Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9943
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Sunny, the mature blonde who advertises and highlights her enhanced boobs. The experience was overall a disappointment. I saw her at one of the long term stay hotels off Crabtree, this was not one of the infamous ones so I was willing to visit. I asked her to wear something nice, something that you might wear on a night out. She said that she would and disappointed, as she opened the door wearing a cheap polyester skirt and a tank top. Although the room was not dirty, there was just a lot of stuff around and it was somewhat cluttered. She offered a massage and made it clear there would be enough time for everything else. I agreed to it and although the massage was nice, it was also oily.

    Down to business, her breasts are enhanced and spectacular, but that was the best thing about the experience. Her hair is way shorter than pictured in her ads, almost a pixie cut, there's blotches on her skin and the blonde dye job looks tacky. She has some very well done pictures, they do a great job of hiding her weight. I specifically asked about a BBBJ in our communication prior, and she said it was part of the deal, only to change and give me a CBJ. She was willing to go cowgirl, and we did change positions a few times before I blew. She rushed me to leave once I was done, rushing to get me a towel and telling me she needed to leave. A summary.

    Pros: OK location, nice boob job.

    Cons: Crappy attire, Lied about giving a BBBJ, hair is not as long as pictured on her ads, bad dye job, has a little more weight than pictured, rushed me to get out of the room as soon as I blew.

    I tend to lean towards older mature women, and she is far from the best in this regard. I will NOT repeat don't recommend her barely average experience.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/259955668595

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...1744/1/1651663

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/984-444-1744
    Good to know I was planning on seeing her.

  2. #9942

    Jenna / Jeanna

    Yup. That was me asking. Was seeing if anyone knew how she died.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/984-235-3688/4/

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Ended up in wrong spot. Someone was asking about Jenna.

  3. #9941

    Nikki / Rose

    I've seen Nikki a few times in the past. Been awhile. Saw her again today and I have to say I was very disappointed. First off, Rose sitting there the whole time on her phone. Second, Nikki couldn't get the rubber on me fast enough. Nothing worse than trying to put a rubber on a half hard cock. BTW, I preface by saying I am a.

    Handsome, clean well groomed 40 yr old guy. If I'm willing to pay above average pricing.

    I expect above average performance. I will never repeat. Both of them unfortunately have become high volume providers.

  4. #9940

    Cause?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?
    Does anybody know the cause of her passing away?

  5. #9939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Sorry wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?
    Ended up in wrong spot. Someone was asking about Jenna.

  6. #9938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Jenna

    No, It's the right Jenna.

    The other Jenna who frequented the bookstore is still around.

    She was my friend. I was not her client.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?

  7. #9937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Did she deliver a service and took something when you wasn't looking or just took the donation and ran?
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?

  8. #9936
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Let my guard down and she stole from me. Heads up she changed her number. 509 area.
    Did she deliver a service and took something when you wasn't looking or just took the donation and ran?

  9. #9935

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go down? Weird since she seems like a legit provider.
    Saw her before no problem. Came to see me again. Got inside and started with BJ the forget condom went back to car never came back.

  10. #9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    She passed away.
    Links do go bad. But a picture posted on here helps a lot.

  11. #9933

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenmagic  [View Original Post]
    So ended up seeing her today.

    Pros.

    1. place was nice.

    2. very sweet and easy going. Had option to go bare, opted for the cover. Missionary, k-9, lickfest and boom -blasted in the bag. .

    Cons.

    1. she is tiny. I mean I am big but she is I think close to 5 feet. Kind of skinny skinny but ass is good. I like my girls curvy.

    Verdict.

    If you into small girls she is worth a trip. Not sure if I will repeat.
    Was the bare option extra or the was it the same price? BBJ offer or BBFS? And lastly what did you pay and rates?

  12. #9932

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I have seen her several times.
    Is she GFE or all covered?

  13. #9931
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Let my guard down and she stole from me. Heads up she changed her number. 509 area.
    How'd it go down? Weird since she seems like a legit provider.

  14. #9930

    Ava

    Just had a dream with Ava and it was greatly what I expected. She went down on me BBBJ and once that was done, I went missionary on her. I enjoyed every moment and she was really into it. She clean me off and I provided the donation to her. I will definitely repeat.

  15. #9929

    Spanish: was a success, kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenmagic  [View Original Post]
    So I finally took the plunge on meeting her yesterday. She told me to arrive at 2 pm but then I got ghosted. No location was given, no rates, nothing. Just told me to arrive at 2 pm at nowhere So my experience was not good. The pics are tempting though so I may try one more time before I give up.

    Stay safe.
    So ended up seeing her today.

    Pros.

    1. place was nice.

    2. very sweet and easy going. Had option to go bare, opted for the cover. Missionary, k-9, lickfest and boom -blasted in the bag. .

    Cons.

    1. she is tiny. I mean I am big but she is I think close to 5 feet. Kind of skinny skinny but ass is good. I like my girls curvy.

    Verdict.

    If you into small girls she is worth a trip. Not sure if I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape