Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #4971

    Rika

    Rika at ca-kdolls. Ch was Suzie / Hana before at different places in LA and OC. Best BBBJDTCIM. I love sexy curvy girls with a nice round booty and she definitely has it all. Looks Eurasian more than typical Korean girl. I've seen her many many times and it's always fantastic.

  2. #4970

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stgermaine  [View Original Post]
    She's with J of ca-kdolls. I asked her yesterday about Minday7 and she has no idea if / when she's coming back.
    Thanks for the reply boys. I thought she was with J but wanted to confirm. I hope she returns. In the meantime will have to do with what is available. So far have only seen Chanel and cami 2 x each from that stable. Looking forward to trying everyone at least once.

  3. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Be patient, took me 2 years. Seriously. Now that I'm in. Worth the wait.
    The grind is on. Thanks for info boys.

  4. #4968
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    If SAG isn't the agency that has mindy7, which agency would that be? Read so many good reports want to try her out.
    She's with J of ca-kdolls. I asked her yesterday about Minday7 and she has no idea if / when she's coming back.

  5. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    If SAG isn't the agency that has mindy7, which agency would that be? Read so many good reports want to try her out.
    Ca-kdolls, she ain't available!

  6. #4966

    Mindy7

    If SAG isn't the agency that has mindy7, which agency would that be? Read so many good reports want to try her out.

  7. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Just keep trying, every other day or whenever you have time to see someone. She might relent if it's a slow day. If you're dead set on getting in, I would recommend you text asking to see whoever is available at your preferred time. The more flexible you are, the more M or her sister might take notice. Banging an unpopular girl to gain access to top tier girls has always been a hurdle that most, if not all, of us have been through. Good Luck.
    Be patient, took me 2 years. Seriously. Now that I'm in. Worth the wait.

  8. #4964
    I got access to J and so far have seen Jasmin and Cami. Can you guys help me decide who to see next? I don't care for BB and would prefer someone with a pretty face.

  9. #4963

    What happened?

    From KTE, Baby Soo and Baby Lynn are no longer listed. Do you know if they stopped providing or moved to a different booker?

  10. #4962

    Jazmin with J is fantastic

    This was my second time seeing her. Good body, nice face, great BBBJ, and an amazing pussy. It's so tight and she can take a pounding! And right as I was about to finish, she flexed her kegels which made the nut so intense. I literally couldn't see for a few seconds. Fucking A!

    It was really so good that I was going to keep her to myself but she made me promise to write a review.

    Enjoy fellas and be safe!

  11. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by HonghuBen  [View Original Post]
    Are those her photos? She looks like more of a MILF than young in those.
    Yes. Those are her photos, but they do no justice. She is young and not a MILF. Big juicy tits and a wonderful ass. So glad I boned her.

  12. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    The one listed on SAG is not Mindy7. She was tanner, at least when I saw her a couple of years back, had bolt-ons, and was not BB friendly.
    Mindy was in Marina, and she was or may still tanned.

  13. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy65  [View Original Post]
    The first two pictures of Love is a cute Japanese girl I saw a couple of years ago, she was a lot of fun and I would see her again, the last two pictures are of a different girl.

    Anybody seen her yet and could conform she is Japanese?
    Nope, not a Japanese girl. Prolly wanna be. LOL.

  14. #4958

    M

    Quote Originally Posted by BeezNasty  [View Original Post]
    Thats what I did, but was sad to see her not respond to my text. The real question is what can be done to get a response. Do I wait a couple days. Month. ? Wait for her to reply to my initial text? Don't want to seem pushy. But then again I do. M's locations are convenient for me which is the real attraction. Ktown is a bit a mission for me.
    Just keep trying, every other day or whenever you have time to see someone. She might relent if it's a slow day. If you're dead set on getting in, I would recommend you text asking to see whoever is available at your preferred time. The more flexible you are, the more M or her sister might take notice. Banging an unpopular girl to gain access to top tier girls has always been a hurdle that most, if not all, of us have been through. Good Luck.

  15. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    The one listed on SAG is not Mindy7. She was tanner, at least when I saw her a couple of years back, had bolt-ons, and was not BB friendly.
    Yup, totally different girl.

    Asked booker again after seeing my regular Rebecca again and she said have no idea about Mindy7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape