Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9711
-
06-27-20 03:27 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 462Rika
Rika at ca-kdolls. Ch was Suzie / Hana before at different places in LA and OC. Best BBBJDTCIM. I love sexy curvy girls with a nice round booty and she definitely has it all. Looks Eurasian more than typical Korean girl. I've seen her many many times and it's always fantastic.
-
06-27-20 01:33 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 236Thanks
Thanks for the reply boys. I thought she was with J but wanted to confirm. I hope she returns. In the meantime will have to do with what is available. So far have only seen Chanel and cami 2 x each from that stable. Looking forward to trying everyone at least once.
Originally Posted by Stgermaine
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 01:08 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 38The grind is on. Thanks for info boys.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 22:35 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 77She's with J of ca-kdolls. I asked her yesterday about Minday7 and she has no idea if / when she's coming back.
Originally Posted by HitNQuit805
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 22:17 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 7266Ca-kdolls, she ain't available!
Originally Posted by HitNQuit805
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 17:34 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 236Mindy7
If SAG isn't the agency that has mindy7, which agency would that be? Read so many good reports want to try her out.
-
06-26-20 17:25 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 553Be patient, took me 2 years. Seriously. Now that I'm in. Worth the wait.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:51 #4964Regular Member

Posts: 2I got access to J and so far have seen Jasmin and Cami. Can you guys help me decide who to see next? I don't care for BB and would prefer someone with a pretty face.
-
06-26-20 16:35 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 143What happened?
From KTE, Baby Soo and Baby Lynn are no longer listed. Do you know if they stopped providing or moved to a different booker?
-
06-26-20 13:59 #4962Regular Member

Posts: 6Jazmin with J is fantastic
This was my second time seeing her. Good body, nice face, great BBBJ, and an amazing pussy. It's so tight and she can take a pounding! And right as I was about to finish, she flexed her kegels which made the nut so intense. I literally couldn't see for a few seconds. Fucking A!
It was really so good that I was going to keep her to myself but she made me promise to write a review.
Enjoy fellas and be safe!
-
06-26-20 10:58 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 91Yes. Those are her photos, but they do no justice. She is young and not a MILF. Big juicy tits and a wonderful ass. So glad I boned her.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 05:44 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 1149Mindy was in Marina, and she was or may still tanned.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 05:42 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 1149Nope, not a Japanese girl. Prolly wanna be. LOL.
Originally Posted by OldGuy65
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 00:42 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 1834M
Just keep trying, every other day or whenever you have time to see someone. She might relent if it's a slow day. If you're dead set on getting in, I would recommend you text asking to see whoever is available at your preferred time. The more flexible you are, the more M or her sister might take notice. Banging an unpopular girl to gain access to top tier girls has always been a hurdle that most, if not all, of us have been through. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by BeezNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 20:03 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yup, totally different girl.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
Asked booker again after seeing my regular Rebecca again and she said have no idea about Mindy7.











Reply With Quote






