Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1251
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #741

    Any places with non asian girls?

    Hey all! I'm from Jacksonville and will soon be passing on thru gainesville and wanted to see if I should stop at a mp while I'm there. We have decent ones in Jax. But it would be cool to find one with non asian girls to try out, and we don't have any. Is there one around here?

    Or if not, any must-visit AMPs at least?

  2. #740

    Lotus Follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionLotion  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by only to talk to Lala, but there is a new woman there. Apparently Lala is on vacation. New girl looks a bit younger than Lala and bigger boobs. I might return later.
    I dreamed that I visited Lotus today and I got Coco as my Massage Therapist.

    The massage was a 5 out of 5; 60 minutes head to toes.

    I left happy and relaxed.

    Tip Well // Be Safe.

    Mumble.

  3. #739

    New girl at Lotus

    Stopped by only to talk to Lala, but there is a new woman there. Apparently Lala is on vacation. New girl looks a bit younger than Lala and bigger boobs. I might return later.

  4. #738

    Where is she?

    Does anyone know where Anna from Tokyo ended up?

  5. #737

    NW 13th St. —Lily

    From the former Lucky Q on NW 23rd Ave. , now on the east side of the street about halfway between the old Sam's club and NW 39th Ave. , Lily is providing the same quality as always.

    Live 4 69.

  6. #736

    No news in town

    Seems nothing new to report in G'ville here. I'll leave some reports once I'm out and about again.

    JP.

  7. #735

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMumble  [View Original Post]
    So I needed a Legit Massage and I stopped by Gainesville Massage on 300x NW 13th St by the Hess Mart.

    First things First. Yes you must wear a mask.

    Important Change and the main reason for my report is NEW PRICING - 60 minutes = $70 cash and more if paying by CC. All other Time and Prices have increased as well.

    Was it worth it. Absolutely, the place was immaculately clean, my massage lasted a full 60 minutes and she gave me a Phenomenal Massage.

    4. 75 Stars out of 5 because they had to raise the rates.

    Don't forget to Tip.

    Mumble.
    I tried here after a long time not going here. Exactly the same experience.

    As far as I've experienced recently, only one other AMP in town is legit. The one on the first floor of a really tall building had no extras. Every other place has something available if you aren't an idiot.

  8. #734

    Legit Massage. Gainesville Massage 300x NW 13th St

    So I needed a Legit Massage and I stopped by Gainesville Massage on 300x NW 13th St by the Hess Mart.

    First things First. Yes you must wear a mask.

    Important Change and the main reason for my report is NEW PRICING - 60 minutes = $70 cash and more if paying by CC. All other Time and Prices have increased as well.

    Was it worth it. Absolutely, the place was immaculately clean, my massage lasted a full 60 minutes and she gave me a Phenomenal Massage.

    4. 75 Stars out of 5 because they had to raise the rates.

    Don't forget to Tip.

    Mumble.

  9. #733

    TS location

    Who gives good tables showers up there. I'm coming for Ocala and since my Toyko closed am I in need of a new location to place.

    Also looking for extras. I heard there is a large chested massager up here in Gainesville.

  10. #732

    Restrictions have effected all businesses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpo  [View Original Post]
    Went in the other day, only one girl working. No one else there. Asked for a 1 hour massage, with shower. Shower was ok, got back to the room, she starts a 5/10 massage. Phone rings, she has to answer. Phone rings again, she has to answer. Door bell rings, she answers, I can hear another client come in, she leads them to a room, and comes back to me. Then everything is rushed. Shower time included, I was in there for maybe 25 minutes, had to haggle to get some of my coins back. Said she'd give me more time next time. Told her there wouldn't be a next time. Oh yeah, had to wear a mask the entire time.
    Everyone is experience something different nowadays. The Covid19 restrictions have many AMPs reducing their staff to just one. Also, masks are required by law. The only valid complaint I see is your time being cut short.

  11. #731
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Moved to the Woodshed

    I moved all the stupidity to the woodshed thread in Jacksonville.

    A2

  12. #730

    Lotus

    Went in the other day, only one girl working. No one else there. Asked for a 1 hour massage, with shower. Shower was ok, got back to the room, she starts a 5/10 massage. Phone rings, she has to answer. Phone rings again, she has to answer. Door bell rings, she answers, I can hear another client come in, she leads them to a room, and comes back to me. Then everything is rushed. Shower time included, I was in there for maybe 25 minutes, had to haggle to get some of my coins back. Said she'd give me more time next time. Told her there wouldn't be a next time. Oh yeah, had to wear a mask the entire time.

  13. #729

    Nancy is now at Massage Masters

    Nancy who was at the 23rd place which moved to 13th is now at Massage Masters.

  14. #728

    Pineapple juice

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionLotion  [View Original Post]
    And if the little room doesn't have even a bench and the wash bucket smells like Pine-Sol then you've probably walked into the janitor closet by mistake.
    If you get an assisted shower there it can still be pretty erotic. Once it smelled like pineapple juice (not pine-sol) when we were done.

  15. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet  [View Original Post]
    Most of them around here have a table shower (exception is Massage Masters which has a bench shower).
    And if the little room doesn't have even a bench and the wash bucket smells like Pine-Sol then you've probably walked into the janitor closet by mistake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape