Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,911 to 23,925 of 27149
-
06-28-20 07:50 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 629I don't want to drop names for privacy sake but she's in the top 500 list on Pornhub. I'd suggest Joseline Kelly which is in the top 500 as well if you looking. Her kind of energy is hella rare. We've talked about her on this specific forum before.
Originally Posted by Tpsreportflair
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 00:28 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 63Who was it that you were still feeling 3 days later LOL
Who was the porn star that was so good you were still feeling it 3 days later? I might consider paying $$ for sex that good.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 20:46 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 68She's a porn star? Or are you talking about Elle.
Originally Posted by TheGreekGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 17:17 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 629They tend to be very stuck up and threaten you just for asking and I think that's a common thing in NYC. Unless you know they provide it's a crap shoot. I used to hit the $1000 up ones and other than the implied "professional experience" I'm much better off hitting up a lower tier girl that does that and more.
Originally Posted by JamesLeea
[View Original Post]
For every 1000+ girl I've seen the experience is that they're dressed better and have their make up all nice and done. (at least in the times they're not on a downward spiral.).
They're nice and all but in terms of bedroom experience it's really no better than anyone else can provide at more reasonable rates. You'd think paying that much you'd be 200% satisfied but sometimes that's not how it works.
Only ONE girl I can say out of all my experiences have made it worth my while and she was a porn star. Literally fucked me so good I was still feeling it 3 days after.
SO if you're seeing someone above I'd say 800 imo if they're not greeting you dressed the fuck up, you overpaid.
Very very rarely I'd say but I've had a few accidents.
-
06-27-20 16:36 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 362I'd say it's as much of a mixed bag as the lower end. A higher cost doesn't necessarily correlate with additional services. The higher end cost is generally related to their desirability, presentation, reputation / fame, ease of booking, and many times the percentage of shall we say "plastic" in their body composition. Or, if they're a former / current pornstar (which goes back to fame / reputation).
Originally Posted by JamesLeea
[View Original Post]
Given my tastes which I've mentioned before, based on the way a lot of the lower end providers that have been mentioned here look, and the amount of hoops you have to jump through, I'd generally rather just pay the premium (up to a certain point) just to know what I'm getting and not deal with bullshit.
I'll also say that a fair amount of higher end providers will also charge an additional premium on top of their already high rates for BBFS / CIP when asked. Again, based on the same reasons.
That's just based on my limited experience, using my very direct method of approach.
-
06-27-20 13:46 #3234Regular Member

Posts: 15Higher end
What's your experience with higher end ($1000+/ hr) providers? How often are you able to get BBFS from them?
-
06-27-20 08:30 #3233Regular Member

Posts: 17Ymmv
YMMV, she told me she doesn't do that because she's trying to do more porn.
Originally Posted by TwilightDragon
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:46 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 333Since she is advertised as Today only, I hope we get an answer soon. Though Lears often advertise this to only see a girl the next day.
Originally Posted by PWnyc69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 15:52 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 629Exactly considering it's like that everywhere else too cxg was probably the worst of it. Anyways Mary is legit if you're looking to see her. If she's really down like that for 2 and someone can confirm it's a good option for real. Girl hella cool.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 14:15 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 200Right, it's just a platform
The fact that there's fake ads & scam ads ≠ the whole thing is fake.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 13:56 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 629Yup and what's funny is her ter lists her switter and you know how dudes here like switter is fake. Haha.
Originally Posted by Saenxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 12:49 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 362Any info on Amanda Sweet?
Amanda Sweet is looking mighty fine on the Lear list. Anyone know whether or not she's definitely BBFS / CIP?
I would ask the manager but from previous posts it kinda sounds like he's not willing to divulge that info anymore or he's just tired of everyone asking for it. I don't like uncertainty and I don't do spending dough on hobbying if I have to wrap up or pull out.
-
06-26-20 12:37 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 51Lear
Can anyone speak to their experience with Polly of Lear? I hear she is BBFS friendly, but 4 may be too high of a price point unless I'm sure. Thanks!
-
06-26-20 11:53 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 111Google her aim email you'll find more reviews.
Originally Posted by Ktk1019
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 08:32 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 294Anyone know whether Lily Love of Lears is sans cap friendly?











Reply With Quote






