Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 227 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #2429

    Manager

    Quote Originally Posted by InkedPharaoh  [View Original Post]
    How can I get in touch with Leah and or get a heads up when the parties will be?
    You have to go through their manager / handler.

  2. #2428

    Party On

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I joined in the fun last ight a had a ball. Not my first GB, but I did cross DP off my bucket list with Leah. Everyone seemed to have a good taking turns with both Leah and Tia. Tia a timid one but she was providing everyone a good time at a petite maybe 100 Lb and she had a tight little cooch. Leah was like an energizer bunny and was receptive to anything asked. I am a repeat visitor and am heading over there now for an afternoon session. Thanks King for welcoming this out of towner to your event.
    Good to see some guys dp'd Leah, she loves being used like a fuck toy, have agree Tia's head is getting bet yer by the day. I made it my mission yesterday to nut in that sweet 21 yo pretty little mouth. She had me bust in five and didn't stop till I was finished, she takes direction well too.

  3. #2427

    Welcome to the group

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I joined in the fun last ight a had a ball. Not my first GB, but I did cross DP off my bucket list with Leah. Everyone seemed to have a good taking turns with both Leah and Tia. Tia a timid one but she was providing everyone a good time at a petite maybe 100 Lb and she had a tight little cooch. Leah was like an energizer bunny and was receptive to anything asked. I am a repeat visitor and am heading over there now for an afternoon session. Thanks King for welcoming this out of towner to your event.
    I'd say about 20% of our guys are more than an hour away, good history, good rep, verifiable reference that can be checked is all it takes. Plenty more party girls to sample that ride the party bus!

  4. #2426

    Leah and Tia

    I joined in the fun last ight a had a ball. Not my first GB, but I did cross DP off my bucket list with Leah. Everyone seemed to have a good taking turns with both Leah and Tia. Tia a timid one but she was providing everyone a good time at a petite maybe 100 Lb and she had a tight little cooch. Leah was like an energizer bunny and was receptive to anything asked. I am a repeat visitor and am heading over there now for an afternoon session. Thanks King for welcoming this out of towner to your event.

  5. #2425

    Party Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    With some exceptions most of the girls that do parties are not full time escorts, most have jobs, are single moms amd don't want the risk of random guys. Eris has said she knows we will keep her safety a priority so parties are her time to let loose. The ones that do solo are usually with guys they have met at events and form that trust so you should be a part of the group if you want those opportunities
    How can I get in touch with Leah and or get a heads up when the parties will be?

  6. #2424
    Jeff great post! I can't wait to see them again. Schedule is really difficult these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    **I saw Leah and Tia again last night and it was way better than last time. * Leah was the same. She wants all the dick anywhere you can put it. * Still submissive, she still does DT and she loves DP. * But this is more about Tia. * She's still a little tentative but once she gets going she is ON. * She's learning to DT and her head game is way better now. * She has the goal of getting you to nut*and she won't quit until she gets it. * At one point I had her on her back with her head hanging off the bed and the other guys were playing with her pussy,*sucking her toes,*and I am not sure what else. * I was concentrating on her mouth servicing my*cock. * I was*pushing into her throat and she was taking it all for short stints. * It was so good I didn't want it to end but after 20+ minutes I knew she was tired so I stopped her. * I was saving that nut for Leah again. * There was a break in the action for a few minutes and Leah was standing by the bed talking. * I walked up behind her, put my hand on her back and pushed a little. * She bent right over the bed, reached back and spread her cheeks, and I pushed my cock into that pussy of hers. * As I started stroking she wiggled her hips to help me get in and I pounded that pussy for all I was worth. * After 3 hours and 4 nuts I had to go. I was worn out. * Tia asked me if I was coming back today (Friday) but I need a break. * But next week I'll be ready.

    FYI. Leah and Tia from 1-4 today, Friday for 2. * *Kingslayer is your hook up.

  7. #2423

    Last night the Tia show for 1. 5 became the Leah and Tia show for 2

    I saw Leah and Tia again last night and it was way better than last time. Leah was the same. She wants all the dick anywhere you can put it. Still submissive, she still does DT and she loves DP. But this is more about Tia. She's still a little tentative but once she gets going she is ON. She's learning to DT and her head game is way better now. She has the goal of getting you to nut and she won't quit until she gets it. At one point I had her on her back with her head hanging off the bed and the other guys were playing with her pussy, sucking her toes, and I am not sure what else. I was concentrating on her mouth servicing my cock. I was pushing into her throat and she was taking it all for short stints. It was so good I didn't want it to end but after 20+ minutes I knew she was tired so I stopped her. I was saving that nut for Leah again. There was a break in the action for a few minutes and Leah was standing by the bed talking. I walked up behind her, put my hand on her back and pushed a little. She bent right over the bed, reached back and spread her cheeks, and I pushed my cock into that pussy of hers. As I started stroking she wiggled her hips to help me get in and I pounded that pussy for all I was worth. After 3 hours and 4 nuts I had to go. I was worn out. Tia asked me if I was coming back today (Friday) but I need a break. But next week I'll be ready.

    FYI. Leah and Tia from 1-4 today, Friday for 2. Kingslayer is your hook up.

  8. #2422

    Party Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    This was last line in your posted quote from kingslayer. Read much?

    "Just another fantastic time as everyone dumped two in her. Eris only does parties so of you want a chance to see her you'll have to come out to her events".
    With some exceptions most of the girls that do parties are not full time escorts, most have jobs, are single moms amd don't want the risk of random guys. Eris has said she knows we will keep her safety a priority so parties are her time to let loose. The ones that do solo are usually with guys they have met at events and form that trust so you should be a part of the group if you want those opportunities.

  9. #2421

    I think king has said many many times she is party only!!

    This was last line in your posted quote from kingslayer. Read much?

    "Just another fantastic time as everyone dumped two in her. Eris only does parties so of you want a chance to see her you'll have to come out to her events".

  10. #2420

    Well, I don't blame her for only doing parties.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Eris came out to play at a TGIF party as she took on 7 seven lucky guys and outlasted them all. If you haven't had the pleasure she is 4' 10" 98 lbs Latin spinner sex pot. Eris has everything in the right places from head to toe. Firm upright boobs with pencil eraser nipples. No bd anywhere on her slender mid section. Eris lower half is def all Latin with a gorgeous as and shapely legs. She is just a work of art and dam she knows how to please which is evident turning seven guys all into limp noodles. Girl has the prettiest tight pussy and when a load is dumped in her she squeezes to watch it gush out. The day got started off with all attention on Eris getting a good tongue lashing, titty sucking, nipple pinching all to get her warmed up. From then on pit she was doing two at a time for the most part in various positions of doggy, side saddle, twisted up like a pretzel, mish, hanging over bed, LOL. Just another fantastic time as everyone dumped two in her. Eris only does parties so of you want a chance to see her you'll have to come out to her events.
    7 x 250(or whatever the door is) is 1750 for 3 hrs work.

    14 nuts is a lot, but still 125 per load.

    She is definitely worth every penny looks like, from here. .

  11. #2419

    Leah & Tia

    I joined one of the Leah. Tia day parties recently and wow what a blast. I started out with some bbj from Tia then moved to k9 and boy she was tight. Leah was in high demand but I managed to get some legs up pussy pounding in followed by some k9. Her ass was right there so I took the plunge and she barely noticed. Not wanting to end too soon I took a break and washed up for more Tia. I had her at the edge of the bed with her nice legs up pounding her standing mish. I then tried to go k9 again but then some wood problems suddenly appeared. It turns out that my extreme outside workout that morning did a number on junior. Lesson learned: if you workout enough to get dehydrated, have heat stroke and total exhaustion, junior will not work well until you're recovered. I'll never workout pre-party ever again. It was totally my fault. Anyway, Tia was able to get junior back with a very good BBBJ then mounted me for some amazing super tight cg. Tia really hits my sweet spot so I might be in the market for a 1 hour solo. Next Leah hit me up with a little DT but I had to leave. I can't wait till next time. *.

  12. #2418

    Hi, so how do I go about getting involved with Eris.

    Any advice on what verification will entail? I can provide my info if Kingslayer22 can PM me?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Eris came out to play at a TGIF party as she took on 7 seven lucky guys and outlasted them all. If you haven't had the pleasure she is 4' 10" 98 lbs Latin spinner sex pot. Eris has everything in the right places from head to toe. Firm upright boobs with pencil eraser nipples. No bd anywhere on her slender mid section. Eris lower half is def all Latin with a gorgeous as and shapely legs. She is just a work of art and dam she knows how to please which is evident turning seven guys all into limp noodles. Girl has the prettiest tight pussy and when a load is dumped in her she squeezes to watch it gush out. The day got started off with all attention on Eris getting a good tongue lashing, titty sucking, nipple pinching all to get her warmed up. From then on pit she was doing two at a time for the most part in various positions of doggy, side saddle, twisted up like a pretzel, mish, hanging over bed, LOL. Just another fantastic time as everyone dumped two in her. Eris only does parties so of you want a chance to see her you'll have to come out to her events.

  13. #2417

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    Interested in Tia solo, but cannot seem to contact Leah. Not sure if she has changed her number.
    She's having phone issues, hit me up.

  14. #2416

    Latin Spinner Ball Buster Eris

    Eris came out to play at a TGIF party as she took on 7 seven lucky guys and outlasted them all. If you haven't had the pleasure she is 4' 10" 98 lbs Latin spinner sex pot. Eris has everything in the right places from head to toe. Firm upright boobs with pencil eraser nipples. No bd anywhere on her slender mid section. Eris lower half is def all Latin with a gorgeous as and shapely legs. She is just a work of art and dam she knows how to please which is evident turning seven guys all into limp noodles. Girl has the prettiest tight pussy and when a load is dumped in her she squeezes to watch it gush out. The day got started off with all attention on Eris getting a good tongue lashing, titty sucking, nipple pinching all to get her warmed up. From then on pit she was doing two at a time for the most part in various positions of doggy, side saddle, twisted up like a pretzel, mish, hanging over bed, LOL. Just another fantastic time as everyone dumped two in her. Eris only does parties so of you want a chance to see her you'll have to come out to her events.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20200623_073705.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_073129.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_072916.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_072442.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_073019.jpg‎  

    PSX_20200623_072630.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_072403.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_073219.jpg‎   PSX_20200623_073055.jpg‎  

  15. #2415

    Tia solo

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Leah and Tia do solos and doubles incall only, Chanel does although she does not host, Eris only does parties.

    2. 5 HR solo, doubles you'll have to ask.
    Interested in Tia solo, but cannot seem to contact Leah. Not sure if she has changed her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape