High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 887 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4395

    Anybody

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/656030985913

    Anyone have any intel on this one.

  2. #4394

    Sexy mama

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    She just left. FRFR if I could hit it every morning I wouldn't go to sleep at night until I had. She's sweet and kind. No signs of demons. She will make you feel like a man! Kind of a firecracker. She shows up when she says that she will. She's chill promise get her between sheets and she's a complete freak! Hard just thinking about it and can't wait to see her again.
    Does she do in-calls, or only out-calls?

  3. #4393

    Sexy mama

    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    She just left. FRFR if I could hit it every morning I wouldn't go to sleep at night until I had. She's sweet and kind. No signs of demons. She will make you feel like a man! Kind of a firecracker. She shows up when she says that she will. She's chill promise get her between sheets and she's a complete freak! Hard just thinking about it and can't wait to see her again.

  4. #4392
    I tried seeing the top one. She either requires a picture of your face or what you are driving. So opted not to see her. I also saw a report where she is a bit heavier than her pictures and bad attitude if I remember correctly. Idc about the bottom girl.

  5. #4391

    Cali and Renae

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/147914649931

    Finally something to look forward to. Went to see Cali today she had a friend Renae with her and I suggested she should stay. They were great and enthusiastic and will definitely repeat.

    Stay safe,

    Paul.

  6. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Thank You. But somehow I added the wrong link. I meant this one.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/863160360159
    Yes that's her.

  7. #4389

  8. #4388

    Re: How do you do it?

    Thank you to everyone that responded. That is some seriously good advise and I really appreciate that you answered it honestly.

  9. #4387

    Holly Golightly

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Thank You. But somehow I added the wrong link. I meant this one.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/863160360159
    It looks like the same woman, with a couple more years and pounds on her. Maybe she updated her pics?

  10. #4386

    Holly golightly

    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    That ad is a different girl, see post #4324 about a page back for a review. Juicy Fruit is down in Anderson, or I would have given her a shot already.
    Thank You. But somehow I added the wrong link. I meant this one.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/863160360159

  11. #4385

    Holly Golightly

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    That ad is a different girl, see post #4324 about a page back for a review. Juicy Fruit is down in Anderson, or I would have given her a shot already.

  12. #4384

    Holly golightly


  13. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one afflicted by this? I've looked through postings and wanted to see a particular girl for a long time now, but I just can't pull the trigger. How do you all do it without the worry of STD's? This is an honest question. It might be my bible-thumping upbringing, but I can't get past the fear. Not to mention the possibility of LEO being involved.

    How do you do it?
    It's a huge risk honestly. I've been lucky and unlucky. I've been at this for almost a 10 years and I'm very close to calling it quits. I'm on the fence but I'm pretty sure I will soon. I've caught stds twice now. I've been robbed at gun point. No matter how careful you think you might be you will always have a off day. It's honestly starting to take its toll on me now. I've wasted thousands of dollars on this hobby. I'll give ya some tips though. Be careful discussing what you want from a girl. If you say to much or whenever you are messaging them they could be a LEO. Never know. If you say to much and it does end up being a cop you are screwed. However if you keep the conversation minimum then you should be ok as long as you don't ask for anything incriminating. Also get to the place early and watch the area. A lot of these girls have pimps. They call them friends or something else but most of the time they are pimps. Always trust your gut. If something doesn't feel right then get out. Also try to voice verify if you can. When I got robbed I could have prevented that if I had tried to voice verify. I wasn't really thinking and just didn't do that. Also never ever send any money before meeting. 99.9% of the time it's a scam. Some will require a small deposit before meeting or a deposit before giving out their room number. Don't do it. Also don't do the gift cards either. They will require the numbers before they will see you. I was bored and just wanted to see how far it would run before they started asking for the numbers on the card. Even if you tell them that you won't send the numbers before and promise not to do that they will always ask for the numbers. Also if the girl requires ya to go to webcam and needs a vote or buy something cheap don't do it. I use to do that in my early twenties and all promising to meet me and none of them did. Also one of the strippers I use to see over at Trophy club told she was being a cam mode and they can't meet guys that buy their shows. So don't do it.

  14. #4382

    Looking for old contact

    Hey all, I'm looking for someone who used to go by Kat. Early 40's, very selective. Pretty amazing person. I lost my phone with her number and all I have is her older one from 3 years ago. Anyone able to pass a message to her?

  15. #4381

    Kat

    Does anyone know if Kat is still in the game? She was pretty exclusive and dropped out for a while. I'd love to see her again, but I can't seem to find her new number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape