Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 9866
-
06-26-20 08:26 #5426Douchebag

Posts: 186The worst ones are the cops from what they tell me. I have heard this story over and over again; guy gets the HJ or BJ, then goes to open his wallet and shows his badge. Walks out without paying (different variations on that story depending on how specific events unfold).
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 06:37 #5425Asshole

Posts: 968He is half the troll he used to be. Sad.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 03:35 #5424Asshole

Posts: 968You're part of the problem
And too dumb to understand. No need to try to explain it to a Troll Inflator like you. You are not a true monger.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 21:05 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 2197But don't you want to help the poor girl out a bit Mate instead of squeezing the last drop of life out of her? You got to have a heart Lad. If no heart you die poor. You're capitalizing your Mates and Lads again. Losing your vigilance Grogin.
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 11:48 #5422Asshole

Posts: 968Still part of the problem
No it shouldn't, you're going to make them lazy and inflate the price down the line. They just need a hook to catch on or a small spark to get the engine going on adjusting the price from your over zealous gullibility, Mate.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
If you keep your ground and keep it standard then they'll actually work for it.
-
06-23-20 15:07 #5421Banned Member

Posts: 600I wouldn't even bother listening, reading or answering trolls like this. I've heard about these guys from women all the time. The ones that negotiate, paying less for more or downright robbing them. Walking out w / o paying. Trolls like this are the ones that are ruining the trade, not us paying extra for services that knocked us off our feet. It's trolls like this that makes providers nervous before even meeting us. I value this forum for info and to share info. I stop bothering answering trolls that still live at home and parents are still paying their bills. If I can make someone happy w / an extra tip because they gave me an explosion of a lifetime, I will reward. But, of course. I've had bad ones and I gave less than what I usually do then leave. Their loss is not having a dependable repeat client. I would write my experience. But, no bash them.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:10 #5420Douchebag

Posts: 186Amen. Guys like Gary, and their behavior with these women, actually makes the experience worse for the rest of us. Who wants to follow someone like him at a place, when his antics, and antics of people like him, just put the girls in a bad mood for the next guy.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:03 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 931Honestly its the massage parlors who've been taking care of us, not some troll on the forum who can't understand supply / demand. Why are you so adversarial against the MPs?
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Based on the consensus in this forum the uptight woman hating chislers is what we want to move away from. Trying to pinch a few pennies is what's kept fresh talent out and the old mamasans in.
-
06-21-20 07:09 #5418Banned Member

Posts: 600[Deleted by Admin]
Don't waste my fucking time reporting a post because it has your name in it if you're going to respond to it. And don't complain about him using the name in your account, I thought it was your real name.
He's on your ignore list now.
A2
-
06-18-20 12:56 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 294Wong Michael you are one dirty dog. You have probably the worst common sense of any Monger out here. The date should have been over as soon as you sensed this lady was ill or too high, or something was not right with her in general. Then, you needed to take her back and get her out of your car and just simply tell her you are not going to complete the date out of good conscience and if you wanted to give her a small amount of money at that point it is up to you, but I wouldn't fault you even if you just dropped her. If you wanted to appeal to her at this point you could even have said, I'll pick you up another time and make it up to you or something like that even if it's a lie, just say it in a friendly believable way.
The main thing is that you are explaining to her that you just can't do it now based on the circumstances, that you're not the type of person to do that, you're sorry and that you hope she feels better later. It would have ended right there I'm quite sure. She would not have thrown any type of scene being in the condition that she obviously was. And hey, if you are still that horny after this encounter, you easily could have scored a replacement date afterwards.
Yet, you chose to continue on with this sick person. Totally amazing and desperate and disgusting of you. Why would you share this and expose your idiocy, again no common sense. You're the type of Monger that I actually hope gets pulled over by Popo. You need to quit the streetwalker hobby immediately. You suck at this scene and you suck as a person. When the hell are you going to learn a lesson and stop this behavior of yours. You keep getting away with crap like this and your luck is undeserving, however I feel that your luck will be running out soon and that would be a great thing in my opinion. Shame on you.
-
06-16-20 13:14 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 55Finkle is Einhorn,
Einhorn is Finkle!
-
06-16-20 13:10 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 702"Online Only" seems to have been removed as a grounds to report a user a while ago. There are a LOT of girls offering online only there now. SA's "blog" still says it's against their rules, in a post that's from 2018, but I don't know what the deal actually is now.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 12:45 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 128That wasn't your point. Your point was guys arent real men if they pay for pics and vids. I strongly disagree with that and say to each their own.
If SA isn't the place for it great! But again that's not what you said.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:58 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 93Yup, although scamming is rife all over the pay-to-play world -- like anything, you have to be clear headed about what you will pay, and be careful in establishing trust at the right pace. BTW, for the fellow who doubts my "manliness", I just have to laugh. After many years of very prolific adventuring with paid and free sexual experiences in different locales, I'm just bored by the quarantine. I think it'd be nice to have a little virtual fun on the side with a younger lass that is smart and sexy and who will take on the task of titillating me on a daily or weekly basis with the odd sexy text or email to add spice to my days that otherwise are almost entirely devoted to work. Sure camgirls, but that's not really my scene -- fighting for a woman's attention with a bunch of basement dwellers jerking off. And, sure there's porn, but how sad and boring is sitting in your room looking at porn? And it's not even the pics or vids in and of themselves that interest me -- the world is full of pussy and tits pics / vids -- it's the adventure of making a connection that excites. Anyway, thanks to those who wrote and I'll think this all over and will report back if anything interesting happens.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 11:00 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 202That's assuming that whoever it is has the same motivations as you. Apparently financial domination is a thing? Go figure. Not mine, but camster is much more cost efficient, if you want to pay for online only. Maybe is the exclusivity that's the attraction? Though you KNOW they're not. Not my kink, but still, it's not nice to kink shame.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





