Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42300

    Kristy in BP?

    Stopped for a scoop but she was waiting on someone. Didn't have time to stick around, but got digits.

    Anyone got any info?

  2. #42299

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Here are the pix of Kiara.
    Been along time since I have seen this sexy babe on here. I live very far away and I have always wanted a BBBJ from here. Keep posting pic's of her.

  3. #42298

    Probably Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/
    I doubt it's the same Casey, but I could be wrong. Jump to page 111/ report on 10-19-2019. There are photos available.

  4. #42297
    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/
    Nope. Different girl.

    Phyuck!

  5. #42296

    Same Casey?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    Redhead Casey
    This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/

  6. #42295

    Friday Stroll

    On the way home around 4 pm, stopped to take a gander at what was available on the W / W loop. I saw the usual suspects: Haley (wearing nice booty shorts showing those nice thighs), MILF Lisa in t-shirt and shorts, Redhead Casey, Kiara (enjoyed the pics submitted by another member; she was wearing the same outfit so it was easy to identify her) and a few others I didn't recognize. Didn't have time to enjoy the goods today. Be safe out there.

  7. #42294

    Yep he is right

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    There's been a camper parked behind the SA for several weeks. I'm wondering if perhaps it's occupied by an entertainment specialist or two.

    Anyone have any Intel?
    Yep, like the guy said, Melanie and Misty are there I don't know the other ladies. But if you go around def don't knock. Beeping your horn will lead one of them out. Misty is prettier with a way tighter snatch Melanie looks like bitter beer face but slobs on the knob great and has that skinny loose pussy theory and can take a pounding. Both are good and willing to please. I prefer Melanie cause I like loose stank pussy and I'm a sleaze ball LOL.

    Be safe and Monger On!

  8. #42293

    Check Garrison

    I've seen her (blue ivy) twice strolling Garrison but about 2 weeks ago. I didn't scoop I had other appointment. I could be wrong but I'm about 90% sure.

    TJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Then will start posting again.

  9. #42292

    Kiara pix

    Here are the pix of Kiara.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200626_115733.jpg‎   20200626_115641.jpg‎   20200626_115718.jpg‎   20200626_115658.jpg‎  

  10. #42291

    Kiara

    Let me start by saying I take back some of the negative things I said about her a last month.

    Saw her out on Ashton today and I just couldn't resist.

    Went to my spot for BBBJ CIM for. 3.

    Here's some pix she's gotten better lately.

    Very good experience worth every penny.

  11. #42290
    Seen the damdest thing the other day in Curtis Bay on Pennington Ave walking into a mini mart. Chick was wearing like strip club high heels and showing butt cheeks. I was able to snap a few pics at a traffic light.

    Then over in Brooklyn Park on Pontiac and 5th I saw little Rachael who I myself haven't seen in over a year or so walking with some dude. I flipped around and caught her walking into a house. I asked her if she had a new number but she said hold on and went in a row home. I dipped out cause the chance of her coming right back out is 1 and a million. Her ass was looking unbelievable in short white shorts. Has anyone been in contact or dating her??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wtf-1.jpg‎   Wtf-2.jpg‎   Rachel.jpg‎  

  12. #42289

    She takes a break for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the sources Eyespi. None of the digits worked, I saw her a month ago and out of nowhere she disappears. Usually she was one of the most consistent providers around. Guess I'll go search for a new regular.
    Then will start posting again.

  13. #42288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    No digits worked

    Thanks for the sources Eyespi. None of the digits worked, I saw her a month ago and out of nowhere she disappears. Usually she was one of the most consistent providers around. Guess I'll go search for a new regular.

  14. #42287

    Blue Ivy

    Hope these help, them say's she is inactive.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1089065

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blue-ivy...ltimore-109123#erotic.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/bmoreblueivy

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blue-ivy...altimore-87120

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this head monster around, does anybody have her digits. Please Dm if you do?

  15. #42286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Blue ivy

    Anyone seen this head monster around, does anybody have her digits. Please Dm if you do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape