Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 582 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd8182  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any clue on her. I've tried to see her twice but to no avail. She says she is out of Berlin turnpike.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/914499049274
    I know there's reviews in the Hartford forum, but I think there are a couple of Cassie's.

  2. #2006

    Called but backed out

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in December. Her phone then was (203) 689-6238. Pictures are accurate. Gives a good massage. She was definitely on some kind of uppers though. I don't remember any other reviews, and haven't seen her advertise since then.
    I saw the ad for this one too a while ago. Didn't trust the location so went with my instincts and bolted. Could be real but in these trying times I can't imagine it's not a dice roll. Got to stay safe.

  3. #2005

    Stress releiver

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/699211816759

    Does anybody recognize this provider? It's one of those cases where I know she has posted before but I can't remember if there was good or bad feedback.
    I saw her back in December. Her phone then was (203) 689-6238. Pictures are accurate. Gives a good massage. She was definitely on some kind of uppers though. I don't remember any other reviews, and haven't seen her advertise since then.

  4. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I called the number at the bottom of the posting this morning, and she answered and is available. So I don't know what number is the wrong number?
    Based on the post I tried again. Started txting, set up a time, when I was there I txted for room and got the wrong number message again. Frustrating. Could two lines be crossed?

  5. #2003

    Cassie Berry

    Anybody have any clue on her. I've tried to see her twice but to no avail. She says she is out of Berlin turnpike.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/914499049274

  6. #2002

    Latinas

    I have had some good luck over the last month in New Haven with some Latinas. With City Guide down they are looking for business. PM me if you are interested and I can send you the number. 5 girls available. I am not affiliated with them. I just said I would help them out.

  7. #2001

    Wrong Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    The phone number is bogus. Reply is always wrong number.
    I called the number at the bottom of the posting this morning, and she answered and is available. So I don't know what number is the wrong number?

  8. #2000

    Wrong number

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/699211816759

    Does anybody recognize this provider? It's one of those cases where I know she has posted before but I can't remember if there was good or bad feedback.
    The phone number is bogus. Reply is always wrong number.

  9. #1999

    That's A Bot Not a real provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has seen this provided she looks like someone I'd like to see.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235127281965

    Thanks for the info!
    Very obvious that is a bot whatever you do don't contact the add with your email or phone number. Unless you like never ending spam emails or text messages.

    How to spot a Bot add.

    Wording.

    Email only contact information.

    Strange rates for service.

    Blurry photos.

    Sometimes an unlimited menu of services provided.

    Just a heads up.

  10. #1998

    Stress Reliever in Branford

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/699211816759

    Does anybody recognize this provider? It's one of those cases where I know she has posted before but I can't remember if there was good or bad feedback.

  11. #1997

    Learn fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has seen this provided she looks like someone I'd like to see.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235127281965

    Thanks for the info!
    Lots of giveaways. Location is a text number. Just look at the rates Shrs. 4 BBJ. 2.

    Those are giveaways.

    Be safe.

    PA.

  12. #1996

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has seen this provided she looks like someone I'd like to see.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235127281965

    Thanks for the info!
    I can only assume you are joking. That is painfully obviously a fake add.

  13. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has seen this provided she looks like someone I'd like to see.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235127281965

    Thanks for the info!
    Looks totally fake. Since you're new, some obvious tells: a) AliPay. No one who is not based in China cares about AliPay. B) $20 for an hour with BBBJ? Nope, that's fake. Plus the entire ad is nothing but an incoherent stream of click-bait keywords.

    And in general -- and please help me out here, other guys -- has there ever been an Asian girl advertising on STG who wasn't a scam or just one of the retail AMPs? For some reason there simply are very few independent Asian escorts in this area.

  14. #1994

    Asian beauty queen

    Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has seen this provided she looks like someone I'd like to see.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235127281965

    Thanks for the info!

  15. #1993

    Sexy Exotic

    Hadn't been able to go out for while with everything going on and only working from home and wife was suspicious everytime I left the house now that back to work a few times a week able to have a little fun time so I decided to hit this one up she answered right away was hosting in Milford she allowed greek and she was available damage was 1. 8 hhr with Greek. Started off with a very good CBJ then told me had to fuck her pussy first before her ass so she got to edge of bed on all fours amd I proceeded to pound her pretty rough in doggy for about ten minutes or so. I then asked her if she was ready to get fucked in the ass which she replied yes daddy I am she preferred lazy dog anal and I have to say that ass is super tight and she moved with it and got into it as well I only lasted about 10 min then filled the hat. She showed me the wipes cleaned up chatted for a min or two then out the door I went. No signs of demons definitely girl in pics little thicker but not bad at all. Oh she has a small dog with her but he was no problem.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/819900664614

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape