The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 344 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.
    I remember her. May she RIP.

  2. #1170

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgid  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Each time was the same as the last. Very mechanical and I won't be going back.
    I've seen Tara a few times in the past. She is very mechanical. Not much of a GFE (but I can't remember if she advertises that or not). She has put on a few lbs over the years (who hasn't). In a pinch I'd go back. Because there is such a lack of reliable talent out there, she is a legit option. But she has also moved out of my quick travel zone area. She used to be in Raymond which was on the far side of traveling. Now she is (or was) in Epping I think.

  3. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. Clean incall and pleasant lady. Large bolt ons which are sensitive. Nice cute face but a little heavier than most pictures. Good head game and reasonable donation. I would definitely see her again. She likes mid morning or early afternoon visits. Sometimes hard to set up dates. Where was her post?
    Seen her a few times. Each time was the same as the last. Very mechanical and I won't be going back.

  4. #1168

    Derry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a pic or link to an old ad? Wondering if I knew her.
    Dug this up from around 2017 on the backpage thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4BE5E491-FE9E-49C6-B21F-1BB7981A4985.jpeg‎  

  5. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by BradnhGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or have info on this?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595
    I've been communicating with her on 2 different numbers. She says that she has her own place. Quoted 130 hh on initial number, and 120 on second number. I asked for a picture both times and it was the same exact one both times on different days. The picture is consistent with her ad pics, and she has three fingers up. I would ask for a specific verification pic with her doing something other than the 3 fingers thing. Think she is real but not sure if the pics are real. I'm not comfortable enough to visit yet and will follow-up with her in a few days. Please share any information that you find.

  6. #1166

    Slim Thick Girl

    Anyone seen her or have info on this?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595

  7. #1165

    Slim Thick Girl

    Anyone seen her or have info on this?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/030584955595

  8. #1164

    Derrry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    Anyone got a pic or link to an old ad? Wondering if I knew her.

  9. #1163

    Derry / Salem girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember her. Hosted out of a basement apartment?
    Yes, that was her. Too sad.

  10. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.
    I think I remember her. Hosted out of a basement apartment?

  11. #1161

    Derry / Salem girl

    If anyone remembers the cute young blonde from Derry that used to post as "Fun young MILF looking for fun - 26", unfortunately I just found out she passed away in May.

  12. #1160

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Do you think there is someone on this site (trusted of course) that she would reach out to? Or do you think she would advertise? She might need money for legal fees.
    I have not seen her in years. Watch her turn up in the zone again, it's happened before. I don't even know where she was advertising.

  13. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake9815  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen Tara33 in Hampton are.
    Do you have a link? The only Tara I remember is the old busted up blonde LOL.

  14. #1158

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake9815  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen Tara33 in Hampton are.
    I have seen her a couple of times. Clean incall and pleasant lady. Large bolt ons which are sensitive. Nice cute face but a little heavier than most pictures. Good head game and reasonable donation. I would definitely see her again. She likes mid morning or early afternoon visits. Sometimes hard to set up dates. Where was her post?

  15. #1157

    Drug thing

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    She looks good in that picture damn LOL I like the crazy ones though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape