Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21786

    Recap of game 3,4

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    What a game it was.
    Well boys it started like this. Paid 40/ hhr. In walked in the lovely Michele. Nice body full C tits started Giving me a body rub with her knees goin all the way up an all the way down my body it felt great then the fun started she started rubbing her pussy no panties on. Damn that felt good. She had me Turnover an asked me what I wanted. I said everything so She strips naked and start sucking me off for at least 10 minutes. I knew it would take awhile for me to cum with my full schedule from yesterday. So as she sucking me off the door opens from behind me. My first thought was slammer you're going to the slammer. LOL well to my surprise Mimi drops down her top to show me her gorgeous tits. And she asked me do you want to fuck me too. I said yes. So she came back within around 10 minutes. I'm Doing reverse cowgirl on Michelle. She comes between my legs Michelle gets off an she's starts sucking me off balls on all. Michelle comes over start kissing my chest rubbing my balls. Then starts playing with my assHole. I'm not really into that. So I said too can play that game. So I had one finger in her pussy an one in her ass. Game 4 will next. I need to go chalk the fields.

  2. #21785
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog777  [View Original Post]
    Check out blue in Aliso Viejo. I saw Kate there. Nice.
    Blue? I have been unable to locate a massage with the word "blue" in the name in Aliso Viejo.

  3. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBus17  [View Original Post]
    I believe he is talking about Le Spa.
    How about Lee Spa besides the Howard's appliance store?

  4. #21783

    LA Angel's sweep Doyers again. Kershaw rocked for eight runs in the first inning

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know it was going to be a doubleheader of Michelle and Mimi 2 hot Asian girls. Fucking an sucking for one straight hour. Having lunch right now at los Domingos before I have to jump back on the bus. EasyOC Thanks for hook up at los Domingos. Sidenote used 8 condoms.
    What a game it was.

  5. #21782

    Game 3 an 4 ? What

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Victorville / apple valley.

    Game time 1:00 pm Lin's massage. These bus rides going with the team is a killer After this will be the last game of the week taking a much needed rest in San Clemente it would be nice to go 3-0.
    I didn't know it was going to be a doubleheader of Michelle and Mimi 2 hot Asian girls. Fucking an sucking for one straight hour. Having lunch right now at los Domingos before I have to jump back on the bus. EasyOC Thanks for hook up at los Domingos. Sidenote used 8 condoms.

  6. #21781
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Look at post #21760 . Rookie.
    Slammer is right went there yesterday in his advise bella is built for speed nice round butt and great tits and gives great head does this crazy thing with mouth as she deep throats it.

  7. #21780

    Le Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.
    I believe he is talking about Le Spa.

  8. #21779

    Spring training game number 3

    Victorville / apple valley.

    Game time 1:00 pm Lin's massage. These bus rides going with the team is a killer After this will be the last game of the week taking a much needed rest in San Clemente it would be nice to go 3-0.

  9. #21778
    Quote Originally Posted by Negro038  [View Original Post]
    Hot. Latina. Great tits.

    Need location and name. Sounds perfect.
    Look at post #21760 . Rookie.

  10. #21777

    In search of.

    Petite, cute Viet. 30's or early 40's.

    Ideas?

  11. #21776
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Go there thank me later.
    Are they even open? Went once before COVID pretty good HE asked me for $30 lowest tip I've given ever but looking for more of a BBBJ or CBJ in the area without having to travel to GG Or SA. Even try FS but some different from the regular HE.

  12. #21775
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Maybe rookie of the year. If you agreed on $60 for BBFS and BBBJ to completion then you're my hero. If price wasn't discussed and she performed on trust of decent compensation then this young lady will be asking for money up front from now on. Probably you're a sex god and she'll do you for free next time but this place has never been confused with Fish and Chips across Springdale.
    Ahhh. Well, got to be honest. No hero here. Nothing pre negotiated. And definitely no sex God. Maybe 35 years ago.

  13. #21774
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Go there thank me later.
    Check out blue in Aliso Viejo. I saw Kate there. Nice.

  14. #21773

    Lee still closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.
    Coincidentally drove by Lee Spa this morning. Still closed.

  15. #21772

    Aroma Report

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryScone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience going here? A recent post has me intrigued wanting to give it a go.
    First time posting. Decided to try Aroma in CM for the first time today. Read good things about this place. Walked in and didn't ask for anyone in particular. When I entered the room it was almost pitch black I couldn't see shit LOL. After a few min Jackie came in. Curvy Latina mid 20's, big rack. Got to chatting about what to do during to lock down and what not. Massaged itself was mediocre. Lets just say I wouldn't return if I actually needed a massage. On the flip she offered nuru. What I thought was going to be a b2 b rub was instead a topless HJ with her on top. Decided to flip her over and end with a Russian. I'll try this place again but I want to see who else they got. Damage for hr. 65, nuru $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape