Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    How about a Link for the rest of us?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-escort-orlando-823242

  2. #17599

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen:

    This is the Positive Escorts Review thread! Not the question thread or any other "Just Positive experiences".

    Please take note!
    THIS! Also, its a REVIEW. y'know? The who what where when how of the experience.

  3. #17598

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo76  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Nina and all I can say is. OMG. Cute as hell, sweet and incredible sexy. I will repeat in a beat next time I come back to Orlando.

    Still Have another day in towm, if any of you can recommend a good massage therapist that does outcalls to hotels, please let me know.

    Thanks again for those who recommended Nina. Treat her good Orlando, she is a jewel.
    How about a Link for the rest of us?

  4. #17597
    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    The fact that Orlando escorts dare post for these prices, shows we as a monger community dropped the ball. 30 year old bbws charging 350 and everything covered.

    I remember when mongers on this site worked together and prices fair. The girls feared getting a negative review here.
    I agree, prices have completely spiraled out of control. I really miss the Backpage days.

  5. #17596

    Altamonte

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGodman  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'll be staying in Altamonte springs until Sunday. Can you all please recommend dreams that I can have in Altamonte?

    P.S. Please share the links of the dream's ad so I can contact. Also I am planning to have more than 1 dream but only in the Altamonte Area.

    Cheers,

    Sam.
    There is also Vanessa, she stays in Altamonte. I've seen both Tiffany and Vanessa. Tiffany is definitely more attractive but Vanessa is better in the sack. You really cannot go wrong with either. And yes Tiffany's ass and tits are legendary. I'm unsure of any other reliable providers in Altamonte, hopefully the board can help produce links for any other reliable Altamonte providers.

    Link for Vanessa:https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4076041885.

  6. #17595
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuioop  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, I am new to the area but I've heard about Tiffany. I haven't seen her but that ass looks good. Some mongers have told me that her ass is great however it's broken from some accident. So take your chances with that.

    Also here's the link: https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/948158467775.
    Guys: I have been monitoring this site for two years and just recently joined. I have never, ever put up a post that simply asks a broad question about a positive escort. Do your research and PM a member for info. Let's keep this section true to form.

  7. #17594

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo76  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Nina and all I can say is. OMG. Cute as hell, sweet and incredible sexy. I will repeat in a beat next time I come back to Orlando.

    Still Have another day in towm, if any of you can recommend a good massage therapist that does outcalls to hotels, please let me know.

    Thanks again for those who recommended Nina. Treat her good Orlando, she is a jewel.
    Anyway you can PM me Nina's digits.

  8. #17593

    Never

    The fact that Orlando escorts dare post for these prices, shows we as a monger community dropped the ball. 30 year old bbws charging 350 and everything covered.

    I remember when mongers on this site worked together and prices fair. The girls feared getting a negative review here.

  9. #17592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo76  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Nina and all I can say is. OMG. Cute as hell, sweet and incredible sexy. I will repeat in a beat next time I come back to Orlando.

    Still Have another day in towm, if any of you can recommend a good massage therapist that does outcalls to hotels, please let me know.

    Thanks again for those who recommended Nina. Treat her good Orlando, she is a jewel.
    I agree really cool girl she's been out to the house every week now for a while. We always have a lot of fun. Travel safe man.

  10. #17591
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGodman  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'll be staying in Altamonte springs until Sunday. Can you all please recommend dreams that I can have in Altamonte?

    P.S. Please share the links of the dream's ad so I can contact. Also I am planning to have more than 1 dream but only in the Altamonte Area.

    Cheers,

    Sam.
    Hey man, I am new to the area but I've heard about Tiffany. I haven't seen her but that ass looks good. Some mongers have told me that her ass is great however it's broken from some accident. So take your chances with that.

    Also here's the link: https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/948158467775.

  11. #17590

    You have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo76  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Nina and all I can say is. OMG. Cute as hell, sweet and incredible sexy. I will repeat in a beat next time I come back to Orlando.

    Still Have another day in towm, if any of you can recommend a good massage therapist that does outcalls to hotels, please let me know.

    Thanks again for those who recommended Nina. Treat her good Orlando, she is a jewel.
    You have a link?

  12. #17589

    Nina

    Just had a dream with Nina and all I can say is. OMG. Cute as hell, sweet and incredible sexy. I will repeat in a beat next time I come back to Orlando.

    Still Have another day in towm, if any of you can recommend a good massage therapist that does outcalls to hotels, please let me know.

    Thanks again for those who recommended Nina. Treat her good Orlando, she is a jewel.

  13. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by MayBeme817  [View Original Post]
    I would happily pay that if she is real!
    Guys like you are why mediocre providers want $ for a qv nowadays.

  14. #17587

    I second this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen:

    This is the Positive Escorts Review thread! Not the question thread or any other "Just Positive experiences".

    Please take note!
    LIKE!

    Too many non-positive reviews to report. SMH.

  15. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Having the chance to see Marcie (LSME) and Orlando's local favorite Mia together was a once in a lifetime experience. It was truly a pleasure getting to play with these two lady's today. I highly recommend if you get the chance. Treat them very well and you will have something to remember for the rest of your life.
    Wow. No idea LSME did doubles. Lucky man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape