Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21775
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Maybe rookie of the year. If you agreed on $60 for BBFS and BBBJ to completion then you're my hero. If price wasn't discussed and she performed on trust of decent compensation then this young lady will be asking for money up front from now on. Probably you're a sex god and she'll do you for free next time but this place has never been confused with Fish and Chips across Springdale.
    Ahhh. Well, got to be honest. No hero here. Nothing pre negotiated. And definitely no sex God. Maybe 35 years ago.

  2. #21774
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Go there thank me later.
    Check out blue in Aliso Viejo. I saw Kate there. Nice.

  3. #21773

    Lee still closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.
    Coincidentally drove by Lee Spa this morning. Still closed.

  4. #21772

    Aroma Report

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryScone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience going here? A recent post has me intrigued wanting to give it a go.
    First time posting. Decided to try Aroma in CM for the first time today. Read good things about this place. Walked in and didn't ask for anyone in particular. When I entered the room it was almost pitch black I couldn't see shit LOL. After a few min Jackie came in. Curvy Latina mid 20's, big rack. Got to chatting about what to do during to lock down and what not. Massaged itself was mediocre. Lets just say I wouldn't return if I actually needed a massage. On the flip she offered nuru. What I thought was going to be a b2 b rub was instead a topless HJ with her on top. Decided to flip her over and end with a Russian. I'll try this place again but I want to see who else they got. Damage for hr. 65, nuru $.

  5. #21771

    First time Aroma Report

    Long time reader here. Just visited Aroma in CM for the first time. Heard good things from you guys so I thought I try it out. Walked in and didn't ask for any specific girl since I wanted to see who they gave me. I walked into the room and couldn't see shit it was so dark. Got on the table and Jackie came in a few min after. Latina mid 20's, Curvy with a heavy rack. We got to talking. She was nice. Massage was pretty weak but whatever that's not why I came. After about 15 min she tells me to flip and offers nuru. I don't know if she understood what that meant cause HJ topless on top is not what I consider nuru. Decided to get her on bottom and Russian finish. In the end it was decent. She was curvy and had a nice rack but the nuru was a let down. I'll come back but def going to try someone else. Damage. 65 hr, nuru $.

  6. #21770
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Spring training game number one What a game boys hot Latina maybe 28 years old petite frame great tits and ass for fucking unbelievable we got to get this girl on our team
    Hot. Latina. Great tits.

    Need location and name. Sounds perfect.

  7. #21769
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Try Bella Wednesday an Friday.
    How does she look? Is she BBFS?

  8. #21768

    Bio spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyarusa  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing to be found in RSM, you'll have to head to Lake Forest / Mission Viejo. Search this forum, you'll find plenty of info on those two cities.
    Go there thank me later.

  9. #21767

    Angels sweep Doyers In first double header of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.
    In the first double header of the year Boys what a game before the game started I didn't think my bat would be stiff enough.

    To play the Asian MILF Said she would know how to fix my bat to make it stiff again she proceeded to suck suck and suck til it was real stiff so I proceeded to fuck that ass from behind. Damn that ass Can take a pounding it started going soft again she wanted to know if she can suck it again. Got her from behind again an finished on her ass. Asked if she wanted more team players she responded with she has enough already. Tomorrow away game in Victorville.

  10. #21766
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy57  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to Rancho in south county drove around looked around and doesn't look like there's much options around here. Any info gents?
    There's nothing to be found in RSM, you'll have to head to Lake Forest / Mission Viejo. Search this forum, you'll find plenty of info on those two cities.

  11. #21765

    Read the posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy57  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to Rancho in south county drove around looked around and doesn't look like there's much options around here. Any info gents?
    Just scroll and read each page of the forum and you will find what your looking for.

  12. #21764
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.
    Slammer is my hero. Fellas he's trying to hit for the cycle. LOL damn I wish I had the energy and the cash.

  13. #21763

    Rsm

    Just moved to Rancho in south county drove around looked around and doesn't look like there's much options around here. Any info gents?

  14. #21762
    Quote Originally Posted by Negro038  [View Original Post]
    /5-star-body-massage in Westminster.

    First time there. I pulled Linda. Mid 30's MILF. FS bare back all day. When she cums, she is done and then she will finish you with BBBJ. $35 door, $60 tip. I'm done.
    Any intel on melon size and if they're bolts? Also curious if cute. Thanks m8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Went to S. H. Health center / Westminster. Had the lovely Mia med build nice tits an ass had some Tity play had her pants half way.

    Down solid hand job she used those hot rocks the place is super clean inside they might have a shower to use. After that I proceeded to one of the _ stars an pounder my provider good😁128077; Mia 35 hr 40 tip second provider 35 hr 100 tip. Went back to work satisfied. 😛.
    Same question, any intel on melon size and if they're bolts?

    Just seeking clarity to minimize miss hits LOL.

    I may hit up le pal or one of the above and report back soon. Still a bit afraid to go BBBJ esp during these times.

  15. #21761

    Spring training game number two

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Spring training game number two of a doubleheaderWell boys I hope I'm in the lineup on game number two and that will start around 3:30 I'll keep you posted. That first game went into extra innings so I'm a little tired now hopefully I can recuperate. I might have to call July up to pinch-hit.
    Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape