Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22590

    Massage with a HE

    Hi ChiAdventure,

    How about reading some of the previous reports then going on a little ADVENTURE and reporting back to the forum.

    You have six damn posts. All asking and NOT contributing.

    Devlin

  2. #22589
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 9

    Massage With Happy Ending?

    Can anyone direct message me the names of any "happy ending" massage parlors in Chicago? I prefer Caucasian women but am open to anyone outside that.

  3. #22588

    Safe L2

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    It was the only person I was with in 3 months. I got a fever and very swollen nodes in my throat 5 days after I saw her. I work in a hospital and confided in a friend that is a MD. It was jyst wrong of me to do oral on a woman that works in the trades. For all I know she bareback and the previous guy shot his shit down there. Any way my original question pertains to has anyone on here got an STD from RECEIVING oral. Do you guys feel safe getting a BBBJ?
    No, we / I don't feel safe getting BBBJ, because it's always risky to exchange bodily fluids (there could be some traces of blood etc in them). Although, it's definitely not as risky as BBFS.

  4. #22587
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    How are you so sure you got it from the MP? You can really get it from anywhere.
    It was the only person I was with in 3 months. I got a fever and very swollen nodes in my throat 5 days after I saw her. I work in a hospital and confided in a friend that is a MD. It was jyst wrong of me to do oral on a woman that works in the trades. For all I know she bareback and the previous guy shot his shit down there. Any way my original question pertains to has anyone on here got an STD from RECEIVING oral. Do you guys feel safe getting a BBBJ?

  5. #22586

    How do you know you got it from the MP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.
    How are you so sure you got it from the MP? You can really get it from anywhere.

  6. #22585

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Without doing contact tracing, and assuming this individual had NO CONTACT with anyone under the stay at home order, nor did anyone else in their household, one's hard pressed to say they caught COVID-19 from a massage parlor. He says he been going to MPs for over two weeks. Has he been wearing a mask while outside? Even though required in IL, I've seen a ton of people WITHOUT mask, and vinyl gloves on, or maintaining proper social distancing.

    Everyone is a grownup (hopefully) on this site. Until a reliable vaccine is available, the safest way is to either permanent quarantine yourself and have no or extremely minimal contact with others, or assume everyone has this virus and adjust your behavior as such. To out a MP, without a health department announcing that an worker has tested positive, is libelous. We all make choices here. But without definitive proof that someone caught this from a particular MP, don't mention any establishment.
    I agree. I'm not suggesting I got the infection from the MP.

    I'm saying I could have been sick when I visited.

    I'm not publicly posting any names. DM me if you want details.

  7. #22584

    Maybe L3

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if phase 4, which starts on Friday, will allow for 1 hour massage sessions? Thank you.
    Maybe Phase 4 allows for L3?" Why not? New world, new rules.

  8. #22583

    1 hour sessions

    Does anybody know if phase 4, which starts on Friday, will allow for 1 hour massage sessions? Thank you.

  9. #22582
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #22581

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.
    Better COVID than the CLAP.

  11. #22580
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDdt  [View Original Post]
    Total waste of time. Its barely a FBSM.
    And the tryst ad says deposit required?

  12. #22579

    Contact tracing?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are not feeling too bad.

    Can share where you have for MPs or if not name maybe what part of the city.

    We're the gals wearing masks.

    This would be good info for mongers.

    I would imagine the girls are scared.

    I have not felt good about going back for awhile.
    Without doing contact tracing, and assuming this individual had NO CONTACT with anyone under the stay at home order, nor did anyone else in their household, one's hard pressed to say they caught COVID-19 from a massage parlor. He says he been going to MPs for over two weeks. Has he been wearing a mask while outside? Even though required in IL, I've seen a ton of people WITHOUT mask, and vinyl gloves on, or maintaining proper social distancing.

    Everyone is a grownup (hopefully) on this site. Until a reliable vaccine is available, the safest way is to either permanent quarantine yourself and have no or extremely minimal contact with others, or assume everyone has this virus and adjust your behavior as such. To out a MP, without a health department announcing that an worker has tested positive, is libelous. We all make choices here. But without definitive proof that someone caught this from a particular MP, don't mention any establishment.

  13. #22578
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had luck with this one Audrey?

    https://tryst.link/massage/audrey-ryan

    Pics only come up with her own ad, has 3 reviews on RR (https://chicago.rubratings.com/155578) but obvi that is always taken with a grain of salt. Would love an info anyone has, thanks!
    Total waste of time. Its barely a FBSM.

  14. #22577
    That didn't take long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.

  15. #22576

    Yes

    YES.

    Just a little GPS but go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had luck with this one Audrey?

    https://tryst.link/massage/audrey-ryan

    Pics only come up with her own ad, has 3 reviews on RR (https://chicago.rubratings.com/155578) but obvi that is always taken with a grain of salt. Would love an info anyone has, thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape