Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 26919
-
06-24-20 15:04 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 224Kassandra Polish Princess
Just quick review: she is at least 40 and 100 lb heavier than her pics. Walked out the door as soon I saw her. I heard Polish Princess hire gurls who way past their prime, but didn't know it was that bad.
-
06-24-20 14:14 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 29Thought I would add to this. Just saw her this morning. Great girl, good attitude, nice location. She's petite and has a tight body. New to greek but was able to handle it. BBBJ was offered, although I opted for CBJ. Was willing to go msog, but I was satisfied with the first round. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Smdiw81
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 09:17 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 725Tyrst
While searching tyrst saw quite a few former dates who it seems figured a few cleaner snappier website equals higher rates.
Just like anything slap a new paint job and double the price.
-
06-24-20 02:07 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 725Crissy
https://tryst.link/escort/crissy
Years ago I almost met her. She had some great pics and reviews.
Time has not been kind.
She is now a bbw. Not attractive.
Now I can ignore all that as her rate was cheap but service was not good.
I confirmed that I was to get an hour and msog.
She rushed me through a decent BBBJ then on w / cover afterwards I could tell seconds was not on menu.
Left won't return.
-
06-24-20 00:42 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 224Treasure
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/48526305/
Anyone have any info on her? She is staying in Elk Grove so I was thinking to take for a spin.
-
06-23-20 23:06 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 1713He already told you the ad is on adultsearch. All Asian apartment ads can be found there.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1143408
-
06-23-20 21:52 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 85Macie
Nice setup showers and towels available. Had some porn on the projector during our session. BBFS was offered but declined it too paranoid. Had fun with her girl pleases and Great Anal doesn't say no to anything you ask for. Tall nice body used swing also, was given a Gatorade as I left. And I left her with a pearl necklace LOL.
Would repeat since it's by me.
-
06-23-20 19:17 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 268Could you give us a website or link?
Originally Posted by ChiTongue65
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:17 #13051Banned Member

Posts: 20Monica. Bait and score
I know that very very rarely the pictures in posts accurate. Sometimes you get hosed on occasion you score big time. I was looking for an Asian escort in Chicago area and found an ad for Monica in Skokie (doesn't show up in a search on adultsearch in skokie) Find Monica at the number 312 ending in 1091. Pictures are of a very young waif with huge manmades but the description checked all my boxes BBJ, GFE, 69. The last Monica I had was an adorable Chinese woman at the old VIP spa on Milwaukee. Thinking about her brings back fond memories. So I took the plunge. Damage, 180 for the hour, at a nice hotel in skokie only a 20 minute drive.
All the usual, I text I am there and am directed to the room number. As I approach the door it magically opens and behind it is this amazing looking woman, not 21 but early 30's (since I am in my 60's I am actually happier with a woman in her 30's), about 5-5 extremely fit. Gorgeous face long black hair, 34 c - 26- 34?
She gives me a tentative kiss and I ask for the bathroom to wash my hands and take a leak.
I come out and we start making out and taking off clothes. Once she is out of her sort of Teddy I can fully appreciate a perfect set of Cs, great erect infinity suck-able nipples and a short cropped Bush. She invites me to lie on the bed for a little sensual massage, feels nice but I can't touch what I want faced down, she tells me to flip and asks if I want a BJ, of course, but can we go without the condom? Sure for a tip, we agree on 60. Nice mouth and she is totally into me fingering her while she is deep throating me. We switch to 69 do that for a bit then she wants to fuck. On goes the cover and she hops on nice tight warm cooch. Do that for a while then doggie amazing view, great ass, soft smooth lovely skin, feels great. Good response to thrusting. Decide to go to a little regular DATY which she is really into, then some g-spot fingering, which she seems to love. Finally she finishes me off with more BBBJ while I finger her.
I am a one and done guy these days so she took a 45 second rinse in the shower and then gave me a pretty decent massage to end the hour.
I couldn't be happier with her. Highly recommend. I will repeat before she is gone.
Pros. Beautiful, fit, amazing tits, sweet, sensual, Great kisser, smells great, tastes great, lovely woman, decent English. She is Korean and knows how to massage.
Cons. A little tentative at first, won't be here forever.
P.S. Since I am older and not the man I was 20 years ago. I may not be a sharp dresser but I take personal hygiene very seriously. I think in general this always gets better service.
Enjoy and treat Monica well.
-
06-23-20 13:04 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 161Liza
Saw the lovely Liza yesterday.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
Easy to set up, very little screening. Asks for a selfie. 500/ h. Staying at a nice 4 star hotel Downtown.
CBJ to DATY to MISH to CG to RCG to DG.
Very sweet girl. Not stiff or shy.
I'd highly recc, if you want the juicy details or questions. DM me.
-
06-23-20 12:20 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 1620Very good points
And hopefully will be heeded to, angelbravo. Here is something that a pro I got to know as a "friend" and not really as a client told me about stings in hotels. What she would tell the monger when she got near the floor he occupied the room on- leave the door open by putting the night latch between the frame and the door. Once on the floor she would walk slowly prior to the room and after the room as well as the other side of the hall and be extremely quiet to listen for voices particular males. She said that her experience in working answering phones at a service as well as working in higher end hotels near the airport and downtown when stings were going down this is the way they would indeed go down. If she got a spider sense that something was up she would just go through the hall, walk down the stairs leave the area and text or call the client to tell him something came up. She never had problems, however was extremely careful in her procedures with clients.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 11:12 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 297Big time addict and streetwalker
Lexi has been walking the 47th street stroll west of pulaski for quite a while. I've never given her anything more than. 4 for a CBJ. Since I've seen her a couple of times, I usually can convince her to give me a BBBJ for. 7. I wouldn't put it in her though, too risky. She smokes crack and who knows what else.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 10:29 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 318Alexa Rose, Latina from Tryst
Hello, does anyone have any intel on Alexa Rose on Tryst? Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/massage/alexa-rose
-
06-23-20 09:00 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 393If you are in Omaha look up Jen Jackson. I think she was getting a boobie upgrade so might be out of commission, but she is the real deal and could be something ongoing for you.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 01:23 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 161Bro. Just text her if you can, set up the date and ask her for an outfit request.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
Looking at this girl, I doubt she has a school girl outfit or will do requests.
She looks like low tier escort and has the prices to match, so honestly I wouldn't think too much on it. You'll be John #5 of the night, and when you leave, #6 will be right behind you.
This girl seems more of an outfit request and worth your money
https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/5604886.htm?cat=48











Reply With Quote






