Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9790

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent dream with this one. I saw her a few months ago, and she's really changed. I think demons have taken over. She didn't have protection, so she offered raw, and if she offered to me, she's offered to more. BBBJ, GFE, and Greek is available, but I wouldn't repeat.

    Be cool, MC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52054551/
    Brittany has been the only provider I've seen over the last few months, at least 8 or more times, until my recent review. I've had a great time with her every visit. She definitely does not do greek, but GFE and BB are on the table, which has been the case since she arrived in Raleigh. Its been roughly 10 days since I last saw her, and while she does smoke a lot of weed, unless she has taken a hard left in those 10 days I'd be really surprised to find if "demons have taken over". YMMV, but I'd always recommend her as a hard working spinner whose ready to please.

  2. #9789

    Summer

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/503490647867

    Had a quick visit with Summer the other day. Easy set up. Nice location. Everything was ok.

  3. #9788

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgca2003  [View Original Post]
    I remember the photos too, esp with the dogs. If it's the same person and not just someone who lifted the photos, back in Feb 2019 she told she was out of the business and would delete her old ads if she knew how. The phone number now is not the same as the number then. That may mean nothing though. PM if you want any more info.
    Saw her a week ago! She is a nice girl but pictures might be old. Add 10-15 lb and you got the girl. I did mish and doggy. She did not allow daty.

  4. #9787

    Maybe, or maybe not Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    No name in post, but texted a bit and she is going by Jess. Search provides a few by that name, but not her. Near 40/55 in Durham.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/218650213491

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.
    I remember the photos too, esp with the dogs. If it's the same person and not just someone who lifted the photos, back in Feb 2019 she told she was out of the business and would delete her old ads if she knew how. The phone number now is not the same as the number then. That may mean nothing though. PM if you want any more info.
    Last edited by Lgca2003; 06-23-20 at 14:59. Reason: edit title

  5. #9786

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    No name in post, but texted a bit and she is going by Jess. Search provides a few by that name, but not her. Near 40/55 in Durham.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/218650213491

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.
    She's been around for a while. I remember the pics. Especially the one with the dogs. No recall of any reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E60F0E9-68C3-4770-A494-CAFB96EECF72.jpg‎   A700F0F4-6992-4012-976C-15C3D28C51C6.jpg‎   5AFD6C23-D134-443A-88BC-D1E18BC34610.jpg‎   394CFF90-7204-4B11-806F-C19D9EB913A5.jpg‎  

  6. #9785

    Anyone with intel on this Jess?

    No name in post, but texted a bit and she is going by Jess. Search provides a few by that name, but not her. Near 40/55 in Durham.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/218650213491

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

  7. #9784
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tia you are talking about?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/996231611092
    Yep that's her.

  8. #9783
    Quote Originally Posted by Stang613  [View Original Post]
    What was the QV including Greek rate?

    What side of town?

    TIA.
    Miami Blvd she said her qv was 65 plus 30 for Greek.

  9. #9782

    Same xTia?

    Is this the same Tia you are talking about?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/996231611092

    Quote Originally Posted by DyckTreyc  [View Original Post]
    I visited "Robin " earlier this week services included BBBJ followed by mish & doggy finished in the bag with Greek she was a trooper struggling with my size during Greek. She told me to continue I might repeat if the Greek urge hits me again.

    Decent Qv session.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/658230194178

  10. #9781

    XTIA's injury

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Saw her maybe a week or two ago and she was telling me a story about how doing Greek put her in the hospital for a month and that she was never doing it again. She did seem way more lucid then when I saw her last in 2019.
    I saw xTia a year or so ago and she told me that she was 'injured' from using a numbing gel during greek so she couldn't feel anything, and an over enthusiastic / sized monger had caused some damage that she couldn't feel when it was happening. She offered to let me look but I declined and took my pleasure from the other end.

  11. #9780

    Mell-E

    Anybody seen Mell-E around lately? Bed coverings too smoky, but she was personable and a very good mouth.

  12. #9779
    Quote Originally Posted by DyckTreyc  [View Original Post]
    I visited "Robin " earlier this week services included BBBJ followed by mish & doggy finished in the bag with Greek she was a trooper struggling with my size during Greek. She told me to continue I might repeat if the Greek urge hits me again.

    Decent Qv session.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/658230194178
    What was the QV including Greek rate?

    What side of town?

    TIA.

  13. #9778

    Laylalove

    I Setup a session with this lady nice hips thick thighs and a softttttt ass she was wearing black lingerie She asked what I was into I told her how I had my eye on her for awhile she smiled & dropped to her knees giving me a nice BBBJ looking up at me and telling me. She takes direction well and smiling We did mish at the edge of the bed but I was ready for doggy her ass is really nice she was slapping her ass while I went to work she starting wiggling her ass which pushed me over the top before I knew it I blew in the bag. She got a cloth and cleaned me up. Hell I was tempted to go to the Atm for another round LOL.

    She's a nice lady.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/121768825527

  14. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Saw her maybe a week or two ago and she was telling me a story about how doing Greek put her in the hospital for a month and that she was never doing it again. She did seem way more lucid then when I saw her last in 2019.
    She didn't like she was on anything during the session.

    When I asked about Greek she was more than willing. Asked me to save her number.

  15. #9776

    XTia

    Saw her maybe a week or two ago and she was telling me a story about how doing Greek put her in the hospital for a month and that she was never doing it again. She did seem way more lucid then when I saw her last in 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by DyckTreyc  [View Original Post]
    I visited "Robin " earlier this week services included BBBJ followed by mish & doggy finished in the bag with Greek she was a trooper struggling with my size during Greek. She told me to continue I might repeat if the Greek urge hits me again.

    Decent Qv session.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/658230194178

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape