Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7848
-
06-23-20 14:20 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 74She took a few days off and had 1,000 unanswered texts. She gets so bombarded with texts now it's up to 1,300. All I can say is be patient. She doesn't mind persistent effort, but don't be the guy that whines about it LOL.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 13:59 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 74She took a few days off and had 1,000 unanswered texts. She gets so bombarded with texts now it's up to 1,300. All I can say is be patient. She doesn't mind persistent effort, but don't be the guy that whines about it LOL.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 13:33 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 494I read a post on here recently. Stating to keep an eye out on her eroticmonkey porifle, once it shows active then she will answer texts and calls. I have not had any experience with this, just passing the message along.
Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby
[View Original Post]
EDIT: Her profile https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bellz-escort-southington-482904
-
06-22-20 22:05 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 1La Linda
Long time learner from poo. Just thought I would share a dream I had. Dreamed of Linda. Should of known better by the way she was short with me on text. Absolutely a nightmare. Not hospitable at all. She's cold and rushes definitely a clock watcher. All types of rules on top of that. That's too fast that's too slow. Only one leg up not two. All types of stuff. Definitely wouldn't dream of this one again. I should of dreamed of lottery tickets instead. Would of felt better about having a chance at a good time LOL.
-
06-22-20 18:06 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 58Bellz
Is there any specific way or time that is best to contact Bellz. I have tried different times with no response.
-
06-22-20 16:42 #2398Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal
Visited Crystal at the place south of town. With outside door. Quick, easy setup. Reasonable, sober person. Nice body. Great B's on top. Short visit. Chatted a while, quick BJ with nice action, a few positions and I was done. I asked for condom, not sure if she requires. Warm wash cloth, a little more chat and on my way. Damage 1. I was in need of a little low stress interaction and this was perfect. Definite repeat.
-
06-22-20 13:19 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 2148Give it your all
You are right about Poo. You don't do a bad job yourself.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
06-22-20 13:17 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 2148Wrong place to post
Sorry fellow mongers, I posted this in SW. I must be slacking.
Title: Double trouble.
I drove 60 miles to visit Vanessa in WB. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/vaness...eat-u/26522595#lg=1&slide=3.
She never responded when I got to the motel. That was a waste of my time. I had to break out So I figure I try someone in NY that I had my eye on.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...heets/29308534 Met with Kourtney at her place in Poughkeepsie for. 7 for QV. I'll update the Hudson valley post.
She has her own place, pig sty, these chicks live in shit up to their necks. Service was average, she must have weight 250 lbs one time because below the belly button was making me gag. Clock watcher, soon as I hit 15 minutes she times up you have to leave.
I wouldn't return and I defiantly would never visit during sundown. If I had to rate her From 1 thru 10 I give her a 2.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
06-21-20 23:04 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 1322Read All My (Poo's) Words of Wisdom
Seriously, newbies, if you have nothing to do some night, click on Poo's name and then "view all posts". Many lessons from the Master will appear.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-20-20 07:58 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 1000Read All My Words of Wisdom
Or you can do a search for Crystal and Mel. I gave up the link. Give them a try! Poo.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 23:29 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 430Poo Reviews
Poo, you mentioned you reviewed them before.
Any keywords I should search for in the forum? I'm interested in reading the reviews.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 22:27 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 285Is there two duos in dirty Waterbury?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Rate on these two sorta interested.
-
06-19-20 10:06 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 410Can only handle one at a time.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 09:26 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 1000A Bit Of Good News
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/368644987479
With so much negativity on the board about bad providers I am happy to bring this ad to everyone's attention. The part that originally grabbed my me was the "Double Down" line in the ad. Quick response, made arrangements after a slight bit of negotiation, and off I ran to find two beauties (by Waterbury's standards). Both girls are a known local phenom and I have reported on both but never together. Both I might ad have stellar reps and show no signs of demons. No Bella Beliz was not there I am still on the hunt for that.
A quick hello and off with everyones clothing for a respectable double blow job. One of them smelled like heaven and I gladly inhaled her scent as the other worked my cock. I had only purchased the qv but was not rushed one bit. Switch up change over, tongue on balls mouth on cock and hands full of tit and wet pussy had me spurting my morning load into one of their mouths. Yes she swallowed and they both cleaned me up nicely. Very pleasant conversation afterwards and I will definitely repeat.
If you are thinking of treating yourself these girls work well together you cannot go wrong and, I wouldn't mind banging them both on my next visit.
So many mouths so little time. Poo.
-
06-16-20 15:08 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 193Swing and a miss.
Sent her a few texts yesterday after failing to get a response a month or two ago. Think I read a post that she is super difficult to connect with or even get a response too. I have to agree with that assessment. She finally did respond to me this morning and I exchanged a couple more texts with her and would actually gone over to her place this morning. But then she ghosts me. I actually did tell her, you know, it is hard to try and see you, even just once, never mind regularly if you never respond at all or in a timely fashion to connect. Crickets. So I tell her well, if you're around this afternoon, I'll be in the area if you want to meet. Still waiting. I told her earlier in my text chat, are you real? Are you really interested in meeting? Otherwise, what's the point of posting at all? She asks if I want to facetime. No hon, I want fucktime. Last I heard, can't fuck you in the ass via facetime or cim or all over your face via facetime LOL. So who knows her deal, but I will keep trying cause I dig that fat ass and those fatter titties. Looking forward to manhandling both properly in the future. Sometime soon hopefully!
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






