Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7853
-
06-23-20 22:13 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 792Damn!!
I hope she's taking advantage of all that business and banking that money. Lmao. Well at least her pimp will get a ps5 this xmass.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 21:25 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 611I agree
I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 20:46 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 742Fuck her! Waste of time if she is getting that many messages.
Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby
[View Original Post]
Find someone who you can actually see and make repeat appointments.
Woman like her are a total waste of your time.
-
06-23-20 18:26 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 1000Info
I like reading my name almost as much as hearing a woman scream it while I'm jackhammering away but next time put a bit more info in such as a link.
Originally Posted by KevonStage
[View Original Post]
I was thissss close to scoring Bell Beliz. Had a response finally and a time was told to give her 20 and then 😢 ghosted. I will never give up. Poo.
-
06-23-20 17:48 #2404Regular Member

Posts: 17Why does Bellz continue to advertise if she gets hundreds of messages a day though. Can't be that many flakes and everyone complains about the difficulty of getting in contact.
-
06-23-20 14:20 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 74She took a few days off and had 1,000 unanswered texts. She gets so bombarded with texts now it's up to 1,300. All I can say is be patient. She doesn't mind persistent effort, but don't be the guy that whines about it LOL.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 13:59 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 74She took a few days off and had 1,000 unanswered texts. She gets so bombarded with texts now it's up to 1,300. All I can say is be patient. She doesn't mind persistent effort, but don't be the guy that whines about it LOL.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 13:33 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 494I read a post on here recently. Stating to keep an eye out on her eroticmonkey porifle, once it shows active then she will answer texts and calls. I have not had any experience with this, just passing the message along.
Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby
[View Original Post]
EDIT: Her profile https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bellz-escort-southington-482904
-
06-22-20 22:05 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 1La Linda
Long time learner from poo. Just thought I would share a dream I had. Dreamed of Linda. Should of known better by the way she was short with me on text. Absolutely a nightmare. Not hospitable at all. She's cold and rushes definitely a clock watcher. All types of rules on top of that. That's too fast that's too slow. Only one leg up not two. All types of stuff. Definitely wouldn't dream of this one again. I should of dreamed of lottery tickets instead. Would of felt better about having a chance at a good time LOL.
-
06-22-20 18:06 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 58Bellz
Is there any specific way or time that is best to contact Bellz. I have tried different times with no response.
-
06-22-20 16:42 #2398Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal
Visited Crystal at the place south of town. With outside door. Quick, easy setup. Reasonable, sober person. Nice body. Great B's on top. Short visit. Chatted a while, quick BJ with nice action, a few positions and I was done. I asked for condom, not sure if she requires. Warm wash cloth, a little more chat and on my way. Damage 1. I was in need of a little low stress interaction and this was perfect. Definite repeat.
-
06-22-20 13:19 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 2148Give it your all
You are right about Poo. You don't do a bad job yourself.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
06-22-20 13:17 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 2148Wrong place to post
Sorry fellow mongers, I posted this in SW. I must be slacking.
Title: Double trouble.
I drove 60 miles to visit Vanessa in WB. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/vaness...eat-u/26522595#lg=1&slide=3.
She never responded when I got to the motel. That was a waste of my time. I had to break out So I figure I try someone in NY that I had my eye on.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...heets/29308534 Met with Kourtney at her place in Poughkeepsie for. 7 for QV. I'll update the Hudson valley post.
She has her own place, pig sty, these chicks live in shit up to their necks. Service was average, she must have weight 250 lbs one time because below the belly button was making me gag. Clock watcher, soon as I hit 15 minutes she times up you have to leave.
I wouldn't return and I defiantly would never visit during sundown. If I had to rate her From 1 thru 10 I give her a 2.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
06-21-20 23:04 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 1322Read All My (Poo's) Words of Wisdom
Seriously, newbies, if you have nothing to do some night, click on Poo's name and then "view all posts". Many lessons from the Master will appear.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-20-20 07:58 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 1000Read All My Words of Wisdom
Or you can do a search for Crystal and Mel. I gave up the link. Give them a try! Poo.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






