Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15097
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? Rates are pretty much standard.
    She's been talked about every week almost. Jenna, Zenna, Barbie Girl, Madison Mintz, Shelby Sly, Etc. It's a no go!

  2. #15096

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MichigaGAboy  [View Original Post]
    Interested in this provider. Any one had a dream with her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/466736644152
    Looks like a scam. Do a search on the phone number. Let those spidey senses mature. Look at post #15096...same ad, but are you really gonna trust a review from a member with 1 review?

  3. #15095

    Info

    Anyone seen her yet? Rates are pretty much standard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8AC5AFA5-696E-410F-9943-C4864A5ED477.jpg‎   D4850066-5F1A-481E-AE02-7FE940DDA26F.jpg‎   E19FDC31-2335-4544-93F6-D9D0AFEABE96.jpg‎  

  4. #15094

    Somebody reviewed her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboi  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with this one? No name but the add says lolli pop pro. Seems cute with decent rates.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wetsquirter-deep-throatcum-4-m/270425683492

    DB.
    IF I can remember correctly, her body is busted, but her face is accurate towards the pictures. Forget the rest.

  5. #15093

    Eros Girls

    I know they be pricey dreams but does anyone have info they would like to swap? Looking for intel on Gemma St James, Taylor James and Ginger St James.

    Something about James, I suppose?

    DM if you prefer?

  6. #15092

    Any information on this provider?

    Interested in this provider. Any one had a dream with her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/466736644152

  7. #15091

    Legit PAWG!

    What's up fellas. First time posting a dream experience here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/799643378123

    Valerie, what can I say?! Real photos looks just like her ad. That booty is to die for. Sweet girl, really gets into it. Everything is covered. Started with washing my hands per her request, got undressed. CBJ for a few minutes, nice slow and sensual. All the while I respectfully asked if I can mutually touch, proceeded to rub her down there then FIV. She got on with reverse cg, missionary then doggie. Man that ass is to die for fellas. I've seen her 3 times already! She'll be leaving soon so take my word for it she is legit top dreams I've ever had in this game. Damage wasn't too bad $ for Qv or $1.5 for hh.

  8. #15090
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/741293264748

    She looks familiar. I'm thinking she used to advertise and just hasn't been around for a while. I suspect under a different name because a search on this thread brought up nothing relevant.

    Any feedback?
    She's legit. I actually met her on social media before she started posting. She's been.

    On and off the websites for a year or two.

    She's a pleaser with no drama but Deff on the candy so keep your guard up. A little rougher in person than the pics. Usually staying on the Northside where she's from.

  9. #15089

    Surely somebody knows Lacey

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/741293264748

    She looks familiar. I'm thinking she used to advertise and just hasn't been around for a while. I suspect under a different name because a search on this thread brought up nothing relevant.

    Any feedback?

  10. #15088

    Arya

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaMilfMan  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Arya Taylor and zero response or follow up. Anyone seen her before?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/1605714.htm
    That's not what "no show" means - "no show" is when you set up an appointment (say, an outcall to your hotel room) and then they don't show up, with no warning that they're not going to make it.

    Just not responding to your messages or whatever just means they're unresponsive, or busy, or asleep, or decided they didn't like your aura, or whatever.

    And, no, I haven't seen her. Don't have $600 to burn for an hour visit.

  11. #15087

    Undercover freak

    Does anyone got number of undercover freak.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornFkr  [View Original Post]
    This is who I was referring to the other day. She deletes her ads.

    She's an undercover freak for sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/642826107042

  12. #15086

    Lolli pop pro

    Any experiences with this one? No name but the add says lolli pop pro. Seems cute with decent rates.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wetsquirter-deep-throatcum-4-m/270425683492

    DB.

  13. #15085
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Send you a pm for digits as your link doesn't work.
    Ok this little ho thinks she's slick and she's waaaaay too sketchy and mean af. Seems delusional and doesn't live in reality. At least when I contacted her. Thought I'd snap a pic since she keeps deleting her ads. Be on the look out for this ass. If she wants biz, why tf you think she keeps doing that? Lmao. YMMV tho LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FEC2207D-6D33-43EF-AEF8-93A160FF526A.jpg‎  

  14. #15084

    Kelly kash

    This beautiful specimen is back:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/129966409145

    PROS:

    I don't think I seen her in town for almost 2 years. As someone who has partaken once or twice. The pictures are exact from my experience no filters. Skin looks exactly like the pics. I would say the last three pics are new to me. Great attitude, fit Curvy BBW, no kids. Intelligent, clean, upscale locations and the pics were pretty true (at the time).

    CONS:

    PRICEY. What ever her base rate is that's just for the basic on and off. Everything is additional. Make sure you ask for a specific full load when asking.

    I've sent a probe out. I'm not sure if I'll partake or not but just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

  15. #15083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Northside spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziich  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/339161255860

    I think this is her link that is up for the time being.
    Yep, that's her, sweet girl, treat her nice and I'm sure she'll reciprocate. JD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape