Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,266 to 26,280 of 41297
-
06-18-20 15:29 #15032Regular Member

Posts: 2Could you provide her number?
Could you provide her number?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 14:20 #15031Senior Member

Posts: 941I have found girls to be GPS. And then RIP off.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
I have a stomach fetish so I always ask for verify photos Including stomach area. Some seniors here have been bad with me on that. I have been saving my money going on eros, seeking, tryst, and rubratings. The extra $100 has eliminated 90% of the bullshit.
I still ask for verify photos with stomach area. Say 1 or 2 hours FS.
MH2C.
-
06-18-20 10:23 #15030Regular Member

Posts: 19Marti
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Who's that?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 10:02 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 1107Onlyfans drama
Yeah, I was kinda thinking they might not be in such great shape, too.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
FWIW, the DL ad seems to be gone, and the "regular" one seems to be back. I'm guessing that it's an auto-posted ad, because I would imagine he's been too busy fielding calls from angry girls and DBs to be doing much else.
-
06-18-20 08:19 #15028Regular Member

Posts: 2Kendall
This gal is awesome. Maybe it's because I am new but she was perfect in every way. She just left as a matter of fact. I will definitely see her again and she will be my go to gal.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 06:58 #15027Senior Member

Posts: 265Agree with YOLO
I was also surprised by the king's review. My recent review (#14965) is for service date of Sunday June 7th.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 03:47 #15026Asshole

Posts: 7Sloe
I'm curious. WTF does it tke sooooo long for admin to approve a post and upload it? Smdh. Intentional? Sometimes there is a little urgency. Get with it Admin.
Sorry about that, I fixed it so it never happens again.
Hopefully this will help your inner child to heal.
A2
-
06-18-20 01:19 #15025Regular Member

Posts: 7Madison Mintz
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/madison-...onville-860355
Thanks!
-
06-18-20 01:12 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 165Girls that age in reverse?
This girl is 25 now. Which, if true, would be bad news for me since I remember first seeing her about 9 or 10 years ago. LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/561376222533
-
06-18-20 00:18 #15023Senior Member

Posts: 113Bella
I seen the same girl you're speaking about. Summer told me her name is Bella, already working on the double. I'll post my experience if I decide to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 00:03 #15022Senior Member

Posts: 269Agreed
I will say she was amazing. I thought I meet girls that gave great BBBJ but she takes the cake. Usually I only do headache relief on the first meet but it was so good I had to do FS. She take directions very well and she's very accommodating. Didn't ask for money upfront which I like. Nice and tight. Very nice body. I love headache relief and she's my go to girl now for that. Also when I got there m, there was another girl getting ready to leave and Summer said if I wanted to make it a double we could but I passed on it at the moment but I don't know the ladies name but she was very nice and beautiful. Definitely going to have to do a double with her and Summer next time. Once Summer gets back to me on who she is then I'll pass the info to the group.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 21:34 #15021Asshole

Posts: 7Utr
This is who I was referring to the other day. She deletes her ads.
She's an undercover freak for sure.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/642826107042
-
06-17-20 20:10 #15020Senior Member

Posts: 909Tis why I try to read the boards atleast once a day
Its hard to search these girls bc they keep changing names and numbers. Try to keep caught up on here every night take less than 5 min. Guess we should start using Do not thread, but. That would turn to the new escort thread basically, LOL. Lucky you did not run into the DB.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 18:07 #15019Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Sweetness
I reported on her a while ago and it was awful! She looked awful! Pancake breasts and all! Bad attitude and act like you're killing her. I guess she didn't get that female issue taken care of!
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 17:49 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 1246I'm not sure if anyone would be better off with his organs. They're not even usable! I'm glad someone did that! Hilarious!
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






