Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 26928
-
06-23-20 21:52 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 85Macie
Nice setup showers and towels available. Had some porn on the projector during our session. BBFS was offered but declined it too paranoid. Had fun with her girl pleases and Great Anal doesn't say no to anything you ask for. Tall nice body used swing also, was given a Gatorade as I left. And I left her with a pearl necklace LOL.
Would repeat since it's by me.
-
06-23-20 19:17 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 268Could you give us a website or link?
Originally Posted by ChiTongue65
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:17 #13051Banned Member

Posts: 20Monica. Bait and score
I know that very very rarely the pictures in posts accurate. Sometimes you get hosed on occasion you score big time. I was looking for an Asian escort in Chicago area and found an ad for Monica in Skokie (doesn't show up in a search on adultsearch in skokie) Find Monica at the number 312 ending in 1091. Pictures are of a very young waif with huge manmades but the description checked all my boxes BBJ, GFE, 69. The last Monica I had was an adorable Chinese woman at the old VIP spa on Milwaukee. Thinking about her brings back fond memories. So I took the plunge. Damage, 180 for the hour, at a nice hotel in skokie only a 20 minute drive.
All the usual, I text I am there and am directed to the room number. As I approach the door it magically opens and behind it is this amazing looking woman, not 21 but early 30's (since I am in my 60's I am actually happier with a woman in her 30's), about 5-5 extremely fit. Gorgeous face long black hair, 34 c - 26- 34?
She gives me a tentative kiss and I ask for the bathroom to wash my hands and take a leak.
I come out and we start making out and taking off clothes. Once she is out of her sort of Teddy I can fully appreciate a perfect set of Cs, great erect infinity suck-able nipples and a short cropped Bush. She invites me to lie on the bed for a little sensual massage, feels nice but I can't touch what I want faced down, she tells me to flip and asks if I want a BJ, of course, but can we go without the condom? Sure for a tip, we agree on 60. Nice mouth and she is totally into me fingering her while she is deep throating me. We switch to 69 do that for a bit then she wants to fuck. On goes the cover and she hops on nice tight warm cooch. Do that for a while then doggie amazing view, great ass, soft smooth lovely skin, feels great. Good response to thrusting. Decide to go to a little regular DATY which she is really into, then some g-spot fingering, which she seems to love. Finally she finishes me off with more BBBJ while I finger her.
I am a one and done guy these days so she took a 45 second rinse in the shower and then gave me a pretty decent massage to end the hour.
I couldn't be happier with her. Highly recommend. I will repeat before she is gone.
Pros. Beautiful, fit, amazing tits, sweet, sensual, Great kisser, smells great, tastes great, lovely woman, decent English. She is Korean and knows how to massage.
Cons. A little tentative at first, won't be here forever.
P.S. Since I am older and not the man I was 20 years ago. I may not be a sharp dresser but I take personal hygiene very seriously. I think in general this always gets better service.
Enjoy and treat Monica well.
-
06-23-20 13:04 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 161Liza
Saw the lovely Liza yesterday.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
Easy to set up, very little screening. Asks for a selfie. 500/ h. Staying at a nice 4 star hotel Downtown.
CBJ to DATY to MISH to CG to RCG to DG.
Very sweet girl. Not stiff or shy.
I'd highly recc, if you want the juicy details or questions. DM me.
-
06-23-20 12:20 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 1620Very good points
And hopefully will be heeded to, angelbravo. Here is something that a pro I got to know as a "friend" and not really as a client told me about stings in hotels. What she would tell the monger when she got near the floor he occupied the room on- leave the door open by putting the night latch between the frame and the door. Once on the floor she would walk slowly prior to the room and after the room as well as the other side of the hall and be extremely quiet to listen for voices particular males. She said that her experience in working answering phones at a service as well as working in higher end hotels near the airport and downtown when stings were going down this is the way they would indeed go down. If she got a spider sense that something was up she would just go through the hall, walk down the stairs leave the area and text or call the client to tell him something came up. She never had problems, however was extremely careful in her procedures with clients.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 11:12 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 297Big time addict and streetwalker
Lexi has been walking the 47th street stroll west of pulaski for quite a while. I've never given her anything more than. 4 for a CBJ. Since I've seen her a couple of times, I usually can convince her to give me a BBBJ for. 7. I wouldn't put it in her though, too risky. She smokes crack and who knows what else.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 10:29 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 318Alexa Rose, Latina from Tryst
Hello, does anyone have any intel on Alexa Rose on Tryst? Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/massage/alexa-rose
-
06-23-20 09:00 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 393If you are in Omaha look up Jen Jackson. I think she was getting a boobie upgrade so might be out of commission, but she is the real deal and could be something ongoing for you.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 01:23 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 161Bro. Just text her if you can, set up the date and ask her for an outfit request.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
Looking at this girl, I doubt she has a school girl outfit or will do requests.
She looks like low tier escort and has the prices to match, so honestly I wouldn't think too much on it. You'll be John #5 of the night, and when you leave, #6 will be right behind you.
This girl seems more of an outfit request and worth your money
https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/5604886.htm?cat=48
-
06-23-20 00:54 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 290As a rule, I don't do motels. AS far as stings, I've heard of those occurring in your 3 star to some four star hotels. Never heard of any in a five star, but that doesn't mean it doesn't or hasn't happened in such an establishment. The other thing to worry about is a ripoff at a motel. Where is it located, what's the area / crime like? Are there people congregating in and around where you may meet this person? Any strange looking vehicles on the perimeter of the motel (LE type vehicles) and in / near the parking lot area of the motel? What is the ingress'egress into the parking lot and where you meet this person? Have you checked the Omaha site for comments on this person and the location your going to meet? How old is she? She give the age in the 20's, but hey, to me she looks a tad young.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
I'm not an expert on this just tossing out my thoughts. You said you've done your due diligence, though I've heard pros and cons regarding Erotic Monkey. Be safe and good luck.
-
06-23-20 00:21 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 318If you want to be as careful as possible, you need to ensure never to discuss sexual details over text or on the phone. When you get there, simply ask for a massage; As the massage progresses if you feel comfortable then ask about upgrades. Chances are if it's a sting it won't last too long into a massage. It would also be a good idea, to go into the bathroom first before discussing anything. Just say you have to pee. If it was a sting this is where they might be hiding anyway. Also look for details in the bathroom. Do you see hand cleaning supplies, tissues, condoms, lady things. Does the shower look recently used. If you don't see any of these things, after you leave the bathroom just say,. I'm sorry but there's been a misunderstanding I have to leave. It's also always risky to go with someone that hasn't been reviewed. I know they often say TOFTT, but if your not sure then absolutely just be patient and wait. If the ad dissapears after 2 weeks, it was most likely a sting operation. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 00:01 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 216An outfit request isn't explicit talk, nether is asking about role playing but you may want to wait until you're verified or she's more comfortable with you assuming that service isn't listed in her post (looks like it isn't).
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
What I do when meeting a lady is ask to take a shower which gives me an excuse to get undressed (the girl almost always gets undressed and waits for me on the bed) plus she knows that l am clean and hygienic which increases my chances of GFE and a pleasant time. I can't comment on the specific incall, that's part of the risk of doing this. With experience, you'll know what red flags to look for. You may want to wait for a touring provider with a reliable history that is visiting so you get more comfortable doing this in your area.
-
06-22-20 23:04 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 48My experience was different
I had a pretty average session, too many restriction.
Originally Posted by LakeBumm
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 21:52 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 57Meeting an Escort for the First Time
For the last two years, I have come to Chicago for the C2 E2 comic book convention. The first year, I had two sessions at Exercise Spa (both good), and an appointment with Stacey Love, which she had to cancel due a family illness (so sad). Last year, I had a massage with Alana (bad) and a session with an Asian apartment girl (very good). Lucky for me, a kind board member told me that if an Asian apartment girl has an asking price of $260 or $280, they're usually legit.
So I have now decided to see an escort in Omaha. I have tried to do my due diligence; I have found reviews of her on Erotic Monkey, which were positive. The last review was June, 2020. But I don't know if this was early June or yesterday. She hosts in a motel, where it seems, that most stings happen. So, in my reading, common advice is to "let the escort make the first move. " That makes sense, and I'm all for visiting to break the ice, but I don't want to give up my valuable time chatting for fifteen minutes. What advice can you give me on how I should approach a first meeting?
Also, I was wondering the proper protocol in regard to asking an escort about potential services. A common phrase on many ads is, "No explicit talk allowed. " I have learned many of the initialisms of the hobby. Is asking about role-playing or requesting a garter belt or a school girl outfit? Where do you (or she) draw the line?
I know I ask a lot of questions. I have given reports of my Chicago experiences, both here and on RubMaps. It's one thing to hire an escort in Chicago. It's entirely another thing doing it in the city where you live.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Math1956.
RECENT AD.
https://tryst.link/escort/princess_stormy
REVIEWS.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie_s...t-omaha-711306#erotic.
-
06-22-20 18:47 #13039Banned Member

Posts: 87Same here
I heard it on good authority that she's the real deal. Just be punctual if incall.
Originally Posted by SaiMongerer
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




