Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 26426
-
06-23-20 17:13 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 156Oh she was ALWAYS fun! I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:42 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 46Saw her twice
Both times at my house. She's a lot thicker than the pics. A faint odor the first time, that was overwhelming the second. Couldn't go through with anything the second time. She's got some serious issues, as well. Was on the phone a lot, and cried out of the blue when I said something sarcastic to her. Strange smell, strange girl. Will not repeat. Bean.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:24 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 299My apologies
So I'm the one who asked about the red head. I didn't realize that I when I forgot my password that it gave me a whole new profile. I've shared plenty in the past and didn't want to waste my time on a girl if she sucked especially since she requires a cover for the suck.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 12:33 #10763Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm pretty sure this one has been mentioned before. I've been seeing this one for a while and I recommend her for first timers and or just someone getting into the hobbie. She is welcoming and greets you and does what she can to make things go smoothly and with no hiccups. She gets right to it and offers a BBBJ that feels great. She isn't afraid to take her time on that. I'm not sure about the BBFS, I been offered for no additional charge but I'm not down with that, cfs ways for me. Minus head. I'll take that bb. Not a clock watcher and normally we have idle chat after, the only down side is the area. She is near Millerpark but the area can be sketch, and if you just go in and do your thing and leave then I see no problem arising. I take the hh for 1.2 but I have heard of others bringing it to a buck.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/483667637038
Also going to try to see summer knight, will have a report on her as soon as I see her.
-
06-23-20 11:40 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 2814You hit that right on the head!!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 11:07 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 515Victoria Vixen
Heard Victoria Vixen is back doing what she does best,. Has anyone seen her. Does she still live in the same place. Would like to visit her like old time sake,. God was she good.
-
06-23-20 08:25 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 55Tgtbt
I have a feeling she's TGTBT. But I hope to find out.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 08:13 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 748Keep trying and let us know
She looks like a keeper if that is her. The pic saying cashapp for pics always makes me pause but could still be a good one. She looks fun.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 07:44 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 55Bunny
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/318145368813
Any info on this one? I searched the forums and haven't come up with anything.
We have been texting back and forth for a few hours. Ser up a time, then nothing.
Send a message if you have any intel.
Thanks guys.
-
06-23-20 02:59 #10757Regular Member

Posts: 6Ms Cherry
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ms-che...-7343/29799930
Saw her soon after a hookup that left me unsatisfied. Ghetto, but nicer than most of the black chicks of tried. Good BBBJ. Better with the lights off LOL. - Dan.
-
06-23-20 00:33 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 324OK get off your soapbox and have a seat nobody asked you.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 22:22 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 470She was awesome when I saw her years ago and man them pics look hot, I talked to her the other day and what a sweetheart she is, donations with top providers can vary so 150 might get you a good time and others might pay more and have the time of there life, it's definitely to each his own but there's something about her and her true willingness to please from what I've heard that make her desirable and unique, hopefully she stays the course.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 20:46 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 324If that what you think
First of all go find something to do! And most importantly I have commented on people that have been with where does it I'll think I have to explain anything to you good day!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:58 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 39Alizee
Haven't meet with her yet but got her to agree to $1. 5 for a hhr the first time and if she liked me less going forward (for reference). And seriously that was tough to get her to agree to the negotiating lower donations going forward. I had to make her laugh and work that shit hard and she almost stopped responding. She's definitely pretty firm and trying to make the most of this.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:35 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 390400 is way too much for her. I remember meeting her off of CL and backpage back in the day for 200/ hr.
Originally Posted by OrangeJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






