Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,206 to 26,220 of 41302
-
06-23-20 18:54 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 1247She's been talked about every week almost. Jenna, Zenna, Barbie Girl, Madison Mintz, Shelby Sly, Etc. It's a no go!
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 17:05 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 336Scam
Looks like a scam. Do a search on the phone number. Let those spidey senses mature. Look at post #15096...same ad, but are you really gonna trust a review from a member with 1 review?
Originally Posted by MichigaGAboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 15:45 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 235Info
Anyone seen her yet? Rates are pretty much standard.
-
06-23-20 14:15 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 909Somebody reviewed her recently
IF I can remember correctly, her body is busted, but her face is accurate towards the pictures. Forget the rest.
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:13 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 60Eros Girls
I know they be pricey dreams but does anyone have info they would like to swap? Looking for intel on Gemma St James, Taylor James and Ginger St James.
Something about James, I suppose?
DM if you prefer?
-
06-23-20 12:33 #15092Regular Member

Posts: 23Any information on this provider?
Interested in this provider. Any one had a dream with her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/466736644152
-
06-23-20 11:36 #15091Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit PAWG!
What's up fellas. First time posting a dream experience here.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/799643378123
Valerie, what can I say?! Real photos looks just like her ad. That booty is to die for. Sweet girl, really gets into it. Everything is covered. Started with washing my hands per her request, got undressed. CBJ for a few minutes, nice slow and sensual. All the while I respectfully asked if I can mutually touch, proceeded to rub her down there then FIV. She got on with reverse cg, missionary then doggie. Man that ass is to die for fellas. I've seen her 3 times already! She'll be leaving soon so take my word for it she is legit top dreams I've ever had in this game. Damage wasn't too bad $ for Qv or $1.5 for hh.
-
06-23-20 10:18 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 477She's legit. I actually met her on social media before she started posting. She's been.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
On and off the websites for a year or two.
She's a pleaser with no drama but Deff on the candy so keep your guard up. A little rougher in person than the pics. Usually staying on the Northside where she's from.
-
06-23-20 09:18 #15089Senior Member

Posts: 919Surely somebody knows Lacey
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/741293264748
She looks familiar. I'm thinking she used to advertise and just hasn't been around for a while. I suspect under a different name because a search on this thread brought up nothing relevant.
Any feedback?
-
06-23-20 09:07 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 1107Arya
That's not what "no show" means - "no show" is when you set up an appointment (say, an outcall to your hotel room) and then they don't show up, with no warning that they're not going to make it.
Originally Posted by FlaMilfMan
[View Original Post]
Just not responding to your messages or whatever just means they're unresponsive, or busy, or asleep, or decided they didn't like your aura, or whatever.
And, no, I haven't seen her. Don't have $600 to burn for an hour visit.
-
06-23-20 08:45 #15087Regular Member

Posts: 14Undercover freak
Does anyone got number of undercover freak.
Originally Posted by UnicornFkr
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 07:22 #15086Senior Member

Posts: 166Lolli pop pro
Any experiences with this one? No name but the add says lolli pop pro. Seems cute with decent rates.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wetsquirter-deep-throatcum-4-m/270425683492
DB.
-
06-22-20 21:37 #15085Senior Member

Posts: 39Ok this little ho thinks she's slick and she's waaaaay too sketchy and mean af. Seems delusional and doesn't live in reality. At least when I contacted her. Thought I'd snap a pic since she keeps deleting her ads. Be on the look out for this ass. If she wants biz, why tf you think she keeps doing that? Lmao. YMMV tho LOL.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 20:33 #15084Senior Member

Posts: 708Kelly kash
This beautiful specimen is back:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/129966409145
PROS:
I don't think I seen her in town for almost 2 years. As someone who has partaken once or twice. The pictures are exact from my experience no filters. Skin looks exactly like the pics. I would say the last three pics are new to me. Great attitude, fit Curvy BBW, no kids. Intelligent, clean, upscale locations and the pics were pretty true (at the time).
CONS:
PRICEY. What ever her base rate is that's just for the basic on and off. Everything is additional. Make sure you ask for a specific full load when asking.
I've sent a probe out. I'm not sure if I'll partake or not but just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
-
06-22-20 16:27 #15083Senior Member

Posts: 1840Northside spinner
Yep, that's her, sweet girl, treat her nice and I'm sure she'll reciprocate. JD.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




