Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 522 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4017

    Lily

    Ran into Lily Monday night, around 1230 near the Chicka latte stand, you guys are right she is GORGEOUS. Unfortunately for me CBJ so I passed. Kept seeing her walking and my little head took over LOL so I picked her up again. BJ skills fairly average, would have been better uncovered but I don't like pushing boundaries. Still seeing those luscious lips around my dick was enough to get me off. Doesn't post online yet but is working to get on the other board.

    Cream was also out in some sort of thong bodysuit, love seeing her ass all out.

  2. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Saw a Mexican. Huge Juggs. Red Top. Pretty face. By the time I spun around, she was gone.

    Thick like I want them. 127th. Any info on her?
    Definitely need info. She's hot! Why do they all congregate? Very annoying.

  3. #4015

    Lily / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    Been reading a lot of good stuff about this unicorn but still YMMV, I don't know what she looks like but care to mind where does she usually hang, what time? Or anyone finds her ADS somewhere? Or did she start giving number? Thanks.
    IHOP area. 10 pm. Sometimes wears tiny softball size backpack. Likes to smoke weed.

  4. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what she charges when doing the SW thing? Her TNA is still high.
    Idk. She was with a skinny AA BSW at 127th. And a blonde wow. I passed.

    I hate it when they congregate together. Plus, wghe was smoking.

  5. #4013

    Jessica Blonde Latina

    Swooped in at 130. She hopped in. Did the cop check. Went to her place.

    Became a hh for $. Mad deep throat and fast pace CBJ. Doggie finish. Safety but it was only $ .

    Blonde Latina. Great ass. Dirty talker. Jessica.

  6. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    BSW walking between ihop and bk. Wearing only fishnets, red thong and bra.
    I saw her too! Had to do a double take!

    Has a little gut but obviously she doesn't give a damn LOL.

  7. #4011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    Wsw

    Cute WSW on 99. Brunette down to her ass. Green face tat or sometime. Jean booty shorts.

  8. #4010

    Mexican Huge Jugs Red Top

    Saw a Mexican. Huge Juggs. Red Top. Pretty face. By the time I spun around, she was gone.

    Thick like I want them. 127th. Any info on her?

  9. #4009

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    She is fine af. I'd say hotter then most of the girls on the other site (hallie young, Riley Star, etc.) But she's wildly YMMV she's chill the few times I met her, and was willing to smoke and BB everything (on 2nd pickup). Confident she'll go to the greek islands for an upcharge too. That body is close to a perfect 10 like you said and all natural but her behavior can be erratic if she's not handled well (19 yr)
    Been reading a lot of good stuff about this unicorn but still YMMV, I don't know what she looks like but care to mind where does she usually hang, what time? Or anyone finds her ADS somewhere? Or did she start giving number? Thanks.

  10. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Bootyful Brittany by BK.
    Anyone know what she charges when doing the SW thing? Her TNA is still high.

  11. #4007
    BSW walking between ihop and bk. Wearing only fishnets, red thong and bra.

  12. #4006

    Monday Report

    Wow, blonde, 4 ed hi lites, jeans, white stripper shoes. A spinner by the IHOP.

    2 BSW across from IHOP.

    Short mixed SW by cemetery in animal print dress.

    3 others by Lowes.

    Bootyful Brittany by BK.

  13. #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    This is one of my pet peeves, a bunch of SWs all grouped tightly together on a corner or area. There's usually only one or at most two girls who appeal to me and I can't ever get their attention. The girls I don't want always seem to approach. I've actually heard girls say to another girl, "you're up next" when I'm pulling-up, and that girl steps to my window. Of course it's not really about which girl is up next, it's about who I want to select. If there are multiple girls bunched together, usually I'll just drive-on, no matter how hot they may be.
    Sounds like they have a batting lineup out there.

  14. #4004

    Jada on AA

    Cute, light skinned BSW with a nice body and great legs. Looks to be in her early to mid 20's. IC at one of the usual spots just south of Lowe's. $ for FS. Asks another $ for bb, but will accept. 5.

  15. #4003

    Brooke / Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    I seen her Wed. First off, she is fine af. The face 10, body 10. Apparently, she is a stripper before COVID happened.

    Not sure about you guys but what kills my hardon fast is the girls attitude. She was a complete *****. Imagine a snobby stripper who is only interested in getting your money w / o the proper service. Her attitude was so bad, we never made it to a spot. Kicked that snobby ***** out to the curb and went about my way. What a shame.
    She is fine af. I'd say hotter then most of the girls on the other site (hallie young, Riley Star, etc.) But she's wildly YMMV she's chill the few times I met her, and was willing to smoke and BB everything (on 2nd pickup). Confident she'll go to the greek islands for an upcharge too. That body is close to a perfect 10 like you said and all natural but her behavior can be erratic if she's not handled well (19 yr).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape