Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 11024
-
06-25-20 00:15 #1889Regular Member

Posts: 1Pick One, Not All
Have seen Lucky before. Screening is not that bad, you only need to do one of the options (submit reference, employment verification, pay deposit, or platonic meet) not all of them. Getting one reference from last six months is easy for most, the others are alternate screening options for newbies.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 22:51 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 286Better be Lucky since she will have almost ALL of your personal info after screening!
Are you kidding me? Lucky IS somewhat attractive (although not close to as attractive in her photos as it appears that she thinks she is), but she must have some SERIOUS skills not found elsewhere for a safe $500 an hour following one of the most invasive screening processes around!
This is what she puts you through just for you to pay a $150 Amazon Gift Card to do a Meet & Greet to see you are "compatible".
Sorry, but I am not giving a hooker my full name, date of birth, place of work, work number and work email. I wouldn't give that to her if she would let me fuck her for free!
Am I crazy or do you guys feel comfortable giving a prostitute that you do not yet know that much personal information? Plenty of ****** to fuck that are just as hot (or hotter) for that price sans hoops!
LUCKY'S SCREENING REQUIREMENTS.
References.
Someone you've seen in the last 6 months or an acknowledged review. Please provide their preferred contact info and check that the provider is willing to be your reference to ensure I get a response from them.
Employment Verification.
(Part 1) Picture of you holding your I'd with photo, full name, and date of birth visible. Your address can be redacted for privacy.
(Part 2) Pick at least one of the following:
Employment information: Place of employment and proof such as LinkedIn profile (must match photo I'd), phone number or work email, paystub.
Deposit.
$100 can be sent to one of the following:
Cashapp $suertetaco.
Venmo at Lucky-Aisling.
Google wallet suerte.taco@gmail.com.
Apple Pay 2538784711.
A discrete invoice sent to your email that can be taken care of with any card, prepaid included.
Meet & Greet.
A short date in a public place to ensure that we are compatible. 150 Amazon gift card fee is required prior to meeting.
Rock Chalk.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 21:43 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 269Really?
Not really but I guess it's a matter of personal taste.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 21:19 #1886Regular Member

Posts: 5Mt Vernon recommendations
Looking for a massage or outcall escort in Mt Vernon. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.
-
06-24-20 20:19 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 151(Un) Lucky
The block-threads suggest she's also short-tempered and blocks pretty much everyone. Perhaps this job IS her social life.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 20:02 #1884Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone tried this chick? Tried signing up for the reviews but the site is stalling.
https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/kell...7066044-285822
-
06-24-20 16:55 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 1404She's pretty hot and there are a lot of dumb asses will pay that amount just to fuck a hot chick.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 16:30 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 154426 alerts posted. Just doesn't seem worthwhile.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 15:56 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 112Lucky's ridiculous price bump
Have you seen her latest post? 400/ hr was a lot. 500/ hr? Daaaaaaaayum.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-appointments
-
06-23-20 13:30 #1880Banned Member

Posts: 1358Could not agree more! That is why I attempt to know the services the woman will provide before I see her. Sometimes that can be difficult.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 13:17 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 1544"Maybe, next time or next time" is a polite way of saying no, especially since they know most likely you will never be back.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
If they actually are willing to do it, then it's a way of making you spend more money. They can up sell $50 today or they can get you to pay full price plus up sell next week when they may be slow again.
-
06-23-20 11:20 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 293Angie and "next time. "
Anyone remember the blonde Russian Ariella from TNA a few years ago? That's what she told me, and she came through on her promise. Damn, I miss her.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 21:08 #1877Senior Member

Posts: 2184Angie_28
I never really understood the whole "next time we meet I will do BBBJ' . That is really some random shit. I. e. What great change will happen in your thought process sweetheart? Why "next time?" . Just frigging suck it now while we both are here. I immediately feel like ending the appt when I hear that. I good provider will only say "yes daddy" and get on her knees. Or she will say "sorry I do not do that" . Respect both those answers, but "next time" seems like a frigging cop out.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:55 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 534Angie_28
I saw her recently for a hhr appt and everything was covered. She said BBBJ would be available for an extra 50 on the second date. I won't repeat to find out since I'm getting better value on SA and only saw Angie because I like redheads.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 17:19 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 607Angie_28 t and a
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?323058-Angie_28
She hinted at GFE++ but haven't taken the plunge. Anyone? Could be a great cum dump if she's down.











Reply With Quote





