Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 524 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2407

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Fuck her! Waste of time if she is getting that many messages.

    Find someone who you can actually see and make repeat appointments.

    Woman like her are a total waste of your time.
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.

  2. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    Is there any specific way or time that is best to contact Bellz. I have tried different times with no response.
    Fuck her! Waste of time if she is getting that many messages.

    Find someone who you can actually see and make repeat appointments.

    Woman like her are a total waste of your time.

  3. #2405

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by KevonStage  [View Original Post]
    Long time learner from poo. Just thought I would share a dream I had. Dreamed of Linda. Should of known better by the way she was short with me on text. Absolutely a nightmare. Not hospitable at all. She's cold and rushes definitely a clock watcher. All types of rules on top of that. That's too fast that's too slow. Only one leg up not two. All types of stuff. Definitely wouldn't dream of this one again. I should of dreamed of lottery tickets instead. Would of felt better about having a chance at a good time LOL.
    I like reading my name almost as much as hearing a woman scream it while I'm jackhammering away but next time put a bit more info in such as a link.

    I was thissss close to scoring Bell Beliz. Had a response finally and a time was told to give her 20 and then 😢 ghosted. I will never give up. Poo.

  4. #2404
    Why does Bellz continue to advertise if she gets hundreds of messages a day though. Can't be that many flakes and everyone complains about the difficulty of getting in contact.

  5. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I read a post on here recently. Stating to keep an eye out on her eroticmonkey porifle, once it shows active then she will answer texts and calls. I have not had any experience with this, just passing the message along.

    EDIT: Her profile https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bellz-escort-southington-482904
    She took a few days off and had 1,000 unanswered texts. She gets so bombarded with texts now it's up to 1,300. All I can say is be patient. She doesn't mind persistent effort, but don't be the guy that whines about it LOL.

  6. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I read a post on here recently. Stating to keep an eye out on her eroticmonkey porifle, once it shows active then she will answer texts and calls. I have not had any experience with this, just passing the message along.

    EDIT: Her profile https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bellz-escort-southington-482904
    She took a few days off and had 1,000 unanswered texts. She gets so bombarded with texts now it's up to 1,300. All I can say is be patient. She doesn't mind persistent effort, but don't be the guy that whines about it LOL.

  7. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    Is there any specific way or time that is best to contact Bellz. I have tried different times with no response.
    I read a post on here recently. Stating to keep an eye out on her eroticmonkey porifle, once it shows active then she will answer texts and calls. I have not had any experience with this, just passing the message along.

    EDIT: Her profile https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-bellz-escort-southington-482904

  8. #2400

    La Linda

    Long time learner from poo. Just thought I would share a dream I had. Dreamed of Linda. Should of known better by the way she was short with me on text. Absolutely a nightmare. Not hospitable at all. She's cold and rushes definitely a clock watcher. All types of rules on top of that. That's too fast that's too slow. Only one leg up not two. All types of stuff. Definitely wouldn't dream of this one again. I should of dreamed of lottery tickets instead. Would of felt better about having a chance at a good time LOL.

  9. #2399

    Bellz

    Is there any specific way or time that is best to contact Bellz. I have tried different times with no response.

  10. #2398

    Crystal

    Visited Crystal at the place south of town. With outside door. Quick, easy setup. Reasonable, sober person. Nice body. Great B's on top. Short visit. Chatted a while, quick BJ with nice action, a few positions and I was done. I asked for condom, not sure if she requires. Warm wash cloth, a little more chat and on my way. Damage 1. I was in need of a little low stress interaction and this was perfect. Definite repeat.

  11. #2397

    Give it your all

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, newbies, if you have nothing to do some night, click on Poo's name and then "view all posts". Many lessons from the Master will appear.

    Blue.
    You are right about Poo. You don't do a bad job yourself.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #2396

    Wrong place to post

    Sorry fellow mongers, I posted this in SW. I must be slacking.

    Title: Double trouble.

    I drove 60 miles to visit Vanessa in WB. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/vaness...eat-u/26522595#lg=1&slide=3.

    She never responded when I got to the motel. That was a waste of my time. I had to break out So I figure I try someone in NY that I had my eye on.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...heets/29308534 Met with Kourtney at her place in Poughkeepsie for. 7 for QV. I'll update the Hudson valley post.

    She has her own place, pig sty, these chicks live in shit up to their necks. Service was average, she must have weight 250 lbs one time because below the belly button was making me gag. Clock watcher, soon as I hit 15 minutes she times up you have to leave.

    I wouldn't return and I defiantly would never visit during sundown. If I had to rate her From 1 thru 10 I give her a 2.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  13. #2395

    Read All My (Poo's) Words of Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Or you can do a search for Crystal and Mel. I gave up the link. Give them a try! Poo.
    Seriously, newbies, if you have nothing to do some night, click on Poo's name and then "view all posts". Many lessons from the Master will appear.

    Blue.

  14. #2394

    Read All My Words of Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Poo, you mentioned you reviewed them before.

    Any keywords I should search for in the forum? I'm interested in reading the reviews.
    Or you can do a search for Crystal and Mel. I gave up the link. Give them a try! Poo.

  15. #2393

    Poo Reviews

    Poo, you mentioned you reviewed them before.

    Any keywords I should search for in the forum? I'm interested in reading the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/368644987479

    With so much negativity on the board about bad providers I am happy to bring this ad to everyone's attention. The part that originally grabbed my me was the "Double Down" line in the ad. Quick response, made arrangements after a slight bit of negotiation, and off I ran to find two beauties (by Waterbury's standards). Both girls are a known local phenom and I have reported on both but never together. Both I might ad have stellar reps and show no signs of demons. No Bella Beliz was not there I am still on the hunt for that.

    A quick hello and off with everyones clothing for a respectable double blow job. One of them smelled like heaven and I gladly inhaled her scent as the other worked my cock. I had only purchased the qv but was not rushed one bit. Switch up change over, tongue on balls mouth on cock and hands full of tit and wet pussy had me spurting my morning load into one of their mouths. Yes she swallowed and they both cleaned me up nicely. Very pleasant conversation afterwards and I will definitely repeat.

    If you are thinking of treating yourself these girls work well together you cannot go wrong and, I wouldn't mind banging them both on my next visit.

    So many mouths so little time. Poo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape