Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 693 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2708

    What a weekend

    I doubted SA for a while, but I am trying again for the third time, and I love it. Met with three this weekend. If I can figure out how to find shorter hotel stays or a way to cut those costs, I've got a steady SB flow in and out.

    Skip https://www.seeking.com/member/ae800...b-c4fe9c52d37a . Nervous and unclear on goals. Tummy falls over pants.

    2nd one (pm me to trade): early 30's skinny white brunette with bolt ons. Hotel meeting for simple 2 hours that expanded to 3 hours, BBFS, cob. 4 $ settled on ppm style.

    3rd one: new SB (pm me to trade). Early 20's, HWP white brunette with a fat ass and big brown eyes. Was at her place for 5 hours, multiple sessions, BBFS cob. 5 $ monthly for multiple visits, but will negotiatedlower.

    Got 4 more dates setting up with some 20-24 non-pros, already talking them down from 700 to 250. I'll report on them as I run through them.

    Advice: Don't be afraid to walk away, fellas. Friendly, but firm. Respectful, but direct. Agree on two hours, but make her want 4. And to the guys that start messages with "want to sit on daddy's lap? Thanks! You are making it easy to not look like a creep LOL.

  2. #2707

    SA Scammers

    Leona_Clem.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c0df...1-1f532ab4ff39

    Wants arrangement upfront.

    Seeking4001.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d184...1-956fe5b37dad

    Started with a convoluted story that she was in South African, needing help....

    I stopped replying so I did not get the whole story.

  3. #2706

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    She texted me and I got busy so I didn't reply to her in a whole evening. I saw my messages at night and wow, she went bananas even calling me names because I did not reply to all her many many messages.

    Beware, does not seem to be stable.
    Fortunately, I'm very punctual with my text replies!

  4. #2705

    VanessaSeattle?

    Anybody talked with her? I've exchanged some messages and she seems cool. Ex-Army who cleans up great. Thinking about seeing her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81ea1...3-07bfea2d9bde

  5. #2704

    Rose335

    She texted me and I got busy so I didn't reply to her in a whole evening. I saw my messages at night and wow, she went bananas even calling me names because I did not reply to all her many many messages.

    Beware, does not seem to be stable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc2020  [View Original Post]
    This is the most attractive one on SA for me. Anybody had any exchange with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136b3...9-a548ffefec5e

  6. #2703
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    LOL, dude seriously. Same very engaged until she was not.
    Oh well, I'll move along I guess.

  7. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f9f2...0-502dee3e0eb8

    This girl has been on for a while. Texted her and it seemed to be going we'll and then she just ghosted. Anybody ever meet with her before? Anyways, maybe you guys can give it a shot.
    LOL, dude seriously. Same very engaged until she was not.

  8. #2701

    Candy girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f9f2...0-502dee3e0eb8

    This girl has been on for a while. Texted her and it seemed to be going we'll and then she just ghosted. Anybody ever meet with her before? Anyways, maybe you guys can give it a shot.

  9. #2700

    SA haleyyyyzz scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcf8d...1-ed434e94e913

    No major red flags during the initial discussions yesterday but I was still a little too suspicious so I kept my guard up. Started chatting today about meeting up when she asked if she could borrow 300 so I blocked her.

  10. #2699

    RE: Rose335

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc2020  [View Original Post]
    This is the most attractive one on SA for me. Anybody had any exchange with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136b3...9-a548ffefec5e
    I haven't but her profile states: "spoil princess the way she deserves" so I'm sure she's going to have a serious case of GPS. Good luck.

  11. #2698

    SA favoriting

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I use the Favorite function only to save the ones who catch my eye that I need to circle around back to.
    That's what I use favoriting for as well. I don't see it as very useful as a way to make contact. The SB's I've seen and chatted with all mention that they get tons of messages so a simple "favoriting" is a useless gesture.

  12. #2697

    Favoriting

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Favoriting is a waste of time. That may get you a profile look at most. Better to start the conversation and take control of it from the beginning.

    As others have said, personalize the response based on their profile. If they don't have much of anything written, that's actually a good sign IMO that they are DTF and ready to get to it, respond with something about their pics or what "looking for" options they clicked. If they are a pro it won't matter, if they are still under the illusion that they aren't engaging in prostitution by selling sex for money this method allows them to keep the illusion intact and your chances go up.
    I use the Favorite function only to save the ones who catch my eye that I need to circle around back to.

  13. #2696

    Rose335

    This is the most attractive one on SA for me. Anybody had any exchange with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/136b3...9-a548ffefec5e

  14. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I usually messaged them with something regarding what's in their profile and then take it from there. .
    Yeah that's what I meant by personalized message. Read their profiles and comment about them on your contact messages. Again I am sure many guys contact them with obvious generic copy-paste messages, which true sort of non-pro SBs do not like. I usually mention that I am looking for something mutually beneficial but without mentioning amounts. If possible I usually do not touch the subject until I have met them. But again before we meet at a public venue it is crystal clear I am expecting sex right after, if we match of course, ut so far once we have met we go all the way.

  15. #2694
    Favoriting is a waste of time. That may get you a profile look at most. Better to start the conversation and take control of it from the beginning.

    As others have said, personalize the response based on their profile. If they don't have much of anything written, that's actually a good sign IMO that they are DTF and ready to get to it, respond with something about their pics or what "looking for" options they clicked. If they are a pro it won't matter, if they are still under the illusion that they aren't engaging in prostitution by selling sex for money this method allows them to keep the illusion intact and your chances go up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape