Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 10388
-
06-22-20 15:31 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 112What a weekend
I doubted SA for a while, but I am trying again for the third time, and I love it. Met with three this weekend. If I can figure out how to find shorter hotel stays or a way to cut those costs, I've got a steady SB flow in and out.
Skip https://www.seeking.com/member/ae800...b-c4fe9c52d37a . Nervous and unclear on goals. Tummy falls over pants.
2nd one (pm me to trade): early 30's skinny white brunette with bolt ons. Hotel meeting for simple 2 hours that expanded to 3 hours, BBFS, cob. 4 $ settled on ppm style.
3rd one: new SB (pm me to trade). Early 20's, HWP white brunette with a fat ass and big brown eyes. Was at her place for 5 hours, multiple sessions, BBFS cob. 5 $ monthly for multiple visits, but will negotiatedlower.
Got 4 more dates setting up with some 20-24 non-pros, already talking them down from 700 to 250. I'll report on them as I run through them.
Advice: Don't be afraid to walk away, fellas. Friendly, but firm. Respectful, but direct. Agree on two hours, but make her want 4. And to the guys that start messages with "want to sit on daddy's lap? Thanks! You are making it easy to not look like a creep LOL.
-
06-22-20 15:06 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 503SA Scammers
Leona_Clem.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9c0df...1-1f532ab4ff39
Wants arrangement upfront.
Seeking4001.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d184...1-956fe5b37dad
Started with a convoluted story that she was in South African, needing help....
I stopped replying so I did not get the whole story.
-
06-22-20 13:50 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 26Rose
Fortunately, I'm very punctual with my text replies!
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 13:24 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 26VanessaSeattle?
Anybody talked with her? I've exchanged some messages and she seems cool. Ex-Army who cleans up great. Thinking about seeing her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/81ea1...3-07bfea2d9bde
-
06-22-20 05:17 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 460Rose335
She texted me and I got busy so I didn't reply to her in a whole evening. I saw my messages at night and wow, she went bananas even calling me names because I did not reply to all her many many messages.
Beware, does not seem to be stable.
Originally Posted by Marc2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 21:23 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 500Oh well, I'll move along I guess.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 19:58 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 503LOL, dude seriously. Same very engaged until she was not.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 19:20 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 500Candy girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f9f2...0-502dee3e0eb8
This girl has been on for a while. Texted her and it seemed to be going we'll and then she just ghosted. Anybody ever meet with her before? Anyways, maybe you guys can give it a shot.
-
06-21-20 16:33 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 534SA haleyyyyzz scammer
https://www.seeking.com/member/fcf8d...1-ed434e94e913
No major red flags during the initial discussions yesterday but I was still a little too suspicious so I kept my guard up. Started chatting today about meeting up when she asked if she could borrow 300 so I blocked her.
-
06-21-20 15:16 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 534RE: Rose335
I haven't but her profile states: "spoil princess the way she deserves" so I'm sure she's going to have a serious case of GPS. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Marc2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 15:14 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 534SA favoriting
That's what I use favoriting for as well. I don't see it as very useful as a way to make contact. The SB's I've seen and chatted with all mention that they get tons of messages so a simple "favoriting" is a useless gesture.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 12:53 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 362Favoriting
I use the Favorite function only to save the ones who catch my eye that I need to circle around back to.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 12:03 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 26Rose335
This is the most attractive one on SA for me. Anybody had any exchange with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/136b3...9-a548ffefec5e
-
06-20-20 16:23 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah that's what I meant by personalized message. Read their profiles and comment about them on your contact messages. Again I am sure many guys contact them with obvious generic copy-paste messages, which true sort of non-pro SBs do not like. I usually mention that I am looking for something mutually beneficial but without mentioning amounts. If possible I usually do not touch the subject until I have met them. But again before we meet at a public venue it is crystal clear I am expecting sex right after, if we match of course, ut so far once we have met we go all the way.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 14:17 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 1209Favoriting is a waste of time. That may get you a profile look at most. Better to start the conversation and take control of it from the beginning.
As others have said, personalize the response based on their profile. If they don't have much of anything written, that's actually a good sign IMO that they are DTF and ready to get to it, respond with something about their pics or what "looking for" options they clicked. If they are a pro it won't matter, if they are still under the illusion that they aren't engaging in prostitution by selling sex for money this method allows them to keep the illusion intact and your chances go up.











Reply With Quote





