Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 19312
-
06-22-20 22:44 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 71Its Kayla go back to post 8231 about 6 pages back tell me if its not the same girl
Read post starting about 6 pages back good info from trusted members, will keep you safe. I read and search the forum regulary and notice when poster with a credible history say things I keep notes and try to stay safe. These girls don't change there spots, just there name in order to prey on people. Its our responsibilty to keep us safe, some of these girls are very dangerious. Sorry about spelling doing it on small cell phone.
Originally Posted by Cltsukr15
[View Original Post]
If im correct its Kayla she changed name so she and her boyfrien can prey and assualt an rob customers. someone correct me if im wrong just looking at arch pictures.
-
06-22-20 21:21 #8346Regular Member

Posts: 14I can show you better than I can tell you
Does anyone have any report on Jaleesa? I've searched and can't find any info.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/832461093650
Sorry. New to this and not sure if that is a good link.
Thanks!
-
06-22-20 17:30 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 71Is this the same girll they were taking about a few days ago?
Is she not one of Ma Barkers daughters? Just checing to make sure for safety. Taking about KAYLA
Last edited by Larry1130; 06-22-20 at 17:33. Reason: spelling
-
06-22-20 14:57 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 1033Daytona Beach.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 10:42 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 702Totally fake
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009
Pics are from an Argentinean porn star.
They had the same add a year or so ago.
Stay safe.
-
06-22-20 09:42 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 182Follow up, RE: Nicolly White and TGTBT
Thank you to the members who responded to my original post on this Ad on STG.
I know, I've been around long enough to not fall for a fake, pictures were just TOO appealing to not at least think about it, LOL.
Appreciate the advice and commentary, especially regarding the weight listed as Metric, Like, Duh.
Going to have to just stick with the Cocoa Ladies.
Stay Safe.
-
06-22-20 09:20 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 2964Checks all the wrong boxes
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
Agree with Scotty, when I see an ad I think to be fake, she checks almost all of the proverbial boxes, the location is a phone number (or a hotel chain), the weight is in kilograms and the rate doesn't fit in with the "norm" for the area. And, as another member pointed out, at least some of the pics are stolen. I'd also add that her "accepted payment methods" are all the ways one could pay in advance, a definite "no go"! Bottom line, no way in hell you're setting up a meeting with the person in those pictures.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 09:00 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 181Marcie and Mia
Did you see them in Brevard or Orlando?
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 01:42 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 323Kayla
Yes, I know her well, but have not seen her in over a year.
She used to work in the Inner Room with her sister, but neither of them work in the clubs now.
I was never a customer of hers because she wanted too much money. When she was a dancer, she was very very accommodating and fun. I suspect, now, horny as I am, the next time I am in Florida I will go fetch her for an evening, dinner first then fuck her anyway she wishes.
She is honest, of that ZI am certain.
Have a great time.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 17:20 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 597Brevard
The 55 kg weight gave it away or me.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 14:31 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 468Kayla
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/289641063465
Anyone with first hand knowledge on this cutie pie?
-
06-21-20 12:30 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 87Brevard. Doubt it.
Brevard County? No way. Brevard sucks.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:59 #8335

Posts: 373Not to mention if you google some of her pics.
Fake. She took some of the pics off of pinterest.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:53 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 478Don't think so
I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 11:48 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 643Stolen?
https://xhamster.desi/photos/gallery...tti-10532714/3
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




