Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8359

    Follow up, RE: Nicolly White and TGTBT

    Thank you to the members who responded to my original post on this Ad on STG.

    I know, I've been around long enough to not fall for a fake, pictures were just TOO appealing to not at least think about it, LOL.

    Appreciate the advice and commentary, especially regarding the weight listed as Metric, Like, Duh.

    Going to have to just stick with the Cocoa Ladies.

    Stay Safe.

  2. #8358

    Checks all the wrong boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.
    Agree with Scotty, when I see an ad I think to be fake, she checks almost all of the proverbial boxes, the location is a phone number (or a hotel chain), the weight is in kilograms and the rate doesn't fit in with the "norm" for the area. And, as another member pointed out, at least some of the pics are stolen. I'd also add that her "accepted payment methods" are all the ways one could pay in advance, a definite "no go"! Bottom line, no way in hell you're setting up a meeting with the person in those pictures.

  3. #8357

    Marcie and Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you are fans of Marcie (LSME) and she travels your way a lot. The only thing better than seeing Marcie is seeing Marcie with Mia from Orlando. Unbelievable experience! I highly recommend.
    Did you see them in Brevard or Orlando?

  4. #8356

    Kayla

    Yes, I know her well, but have not seen her in over a year.

    She used to work in the Inner Room with her sister, but neither of them work in the clubs now.

    I was never a customer of hers because she wanted too much money. When she was a dancer, she was very very accommodating and fun. I suspect, now, horny as I am, the next time I am in Florida I will go fetch her for an evening, dinner first then fuck her anyway she wishes.

    She is honest, of that ZI am certain.

    Have a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/289641063465

    Anyone with first hand knowledge on this cutie pie?

  5. #8355

    Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by McWired  [View Original Post]
    Brevard County? No way. Brevard sucks.
    The 55 kg weight gave it away or me.

  6. #8354

    Kayla

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/289641063465

    Anyone with first hand knowledge on this cutie pie?

  7. #8353

    Brevard. Doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Brevard County? No way. Brevard sucks.

  8. #8352

    Not to mention if you google some of her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.
    Fake. She took some of the pics off of pinterest.

  9. #8351

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    I'm going to say it's TGTBT. Location? Text me, she says. Weight? KG's not pounds. Starting: 120 per hour? Not for that. I would think someone like that would be more. You can try if you want to but I'd stay clear. Play and stay safe.

  10. #8350

    Stolen?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/577396644009

    Saw this Ad on STG, was impressed.

    But BUT could be another example of Too Good To Be True.

    Any of the members have any info to share?

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    https://xhamster.desi/photos/gallery...tti-10532714/3

  11. #8349
    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    We would sure like to hear the details of this dream.
    Look at the pic and use your imagination and that is exactly how the dream went. If you've seen either one of them individually before then take that experience and times it by two.

  12. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you are fans of Marcie (LSME) and she travels your way a lot. The only thing better than seeing Marcie is seeing Marcie with Mia from Orlando. Unbelievable experience! I highly recommend.
    We would sure like to hear the details of this dream.

  13. #8347

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Senior members can PM her info if you would like.
    That's Sam or Samantha. You will have luck finding your info there. Nice girl who's lots of fun. I used to visit her often when she was out by the cocoa pier but now she has moved and is working from hotels I understand. I stopped seeing her as info came forward about a protective bf. I simply cannot confirm or deny but just don't want the hassles.

  14. #8346

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Senior members can PM her info if you would like.
    Any info would be appreciated. Can PM me if needed.

  15. #8345

    Just bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorsFrag  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel on this cutie. Says her name is Shannon. Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/507154953918
    Over a year ago I had tried to get with her and it was a big fail she had more excuses for wasting my time then anything.

    She was a no show after wasting about 2 hours of my time.

    I never read anything good about her matter of fact if I remember correctly she was pinned as a ripoff.

    And her name was not shannon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape